Alright, so we're two weeks into the NBA season, what the hell?!

I know, I know, "ANOTHER NBA Thread?!" Yup!

Now, things are really weird this season, just take a look around the league and how teams are doing... (Yes, this is going to be one of my long-drawn outposts).

Lets start off in the Eastern Conference (I'll be going by record from best to worst).

Boston- Now I know, we all thought these guys would make the Playoffs, but did anyone really think they'd be 5-0 to start the season? Nowgranted, they haven't had a lot of tough teams to play (Washington, Denver, ATL, NJ, Toronto), these guys are winning in FASHION. They haven't been ina game yet where the opposing team has been within 10 points of the C's... How about Eddie House? No one really knew this guy, thought he was a scrub, buthe's valuable to the C's, he's hitting shots, shooting well, shooting well from deep, not much to ask for. Rondo is stepping up as their PG, thekid is shooting over 50% from the field, he's getting a few assists in, and almost THREE steals a game, not bad for someone who they were questioning. Nowwho cares about their role players, what people REALLY care about are their big three. I'll start off with Paul Pierce, believe it or not, he's theleading scorer for the C's, at just over 23 ppg, and shooting just under 48%, which is so far for him a CAREER HIGH. Will he maintain it? who knows, buthe's getting a lot of good looks out there, and he's also dishing out around 5 assists a game (second to only KG), and second to KG/Rondo (who bothaverage almost 3 steals a game) with 2 steals a game. Onto Jesus Shuttlesworth, WOW. Yeah, his PPG is down, but that's to be expected obviously. What'samazing is how LIGHTS OUT this dude is shooting, how many people can you name that are guards that's shooting 57% from the field? how about 51% from THREE?Wow, that's quite frankly ridiculous... Now, onto who I think is their leader, KG. Let's just start off with his stats.. 22 PPG, 57% from thefield,almost 16 rebounds, 6 assists, almost 3 steals a game, almost 2 blocks a game. That alone should state how good this man is playing... I doubted thisteam when I first heard about it.. Three superstars on one team? It will never work, but man they look cohesive out there, and very polished. Just a littleinsight... they are shooting 52% as a team, and their top 7 scorers are all shooting above 50%.. No other team in the L could possibly have that. Well,I'm just happy to know that my team won't have to play the C's much..
laugh.gif
This was just long and drawn out because of their astonishingachievments thus far.

Detroit- This probably is the least shocking of the teams this year, they are doing just as well as I thought they would, even though theylost C-Webb in the off-season (will he come back? I don't think so personally). No major additions to this team in the off-season (other than their tworookies), but their playing regular DEEETRRROIT BASKETTTBALLL. They get it done, they stick to their game, their big four are doing their usual... Maxiell isbeasting out there, and what they do well, they control the ball. They only have around 12 TO's in a game, very low for a team. No big surprised with thisteam.

Orlando- This may have been a surprise team to many this year, but I thought they'd do well with Rashard on the team. People bashed himbecause he was signed for so much money, well, he's doing good! He's not scoring as much as he was in Seattle, but he's shooting 50% from three!(as well as 50% from the field). He's passing the ball a lot more, and mainintaing around the same TO as he does every year. Then Dwight Howard is justbeing silly out there, one of the better 20/10 guys out there. Averaging nearly 15 RPG when there are two other dudes JUST as tall as him out there? Damn!
laugh.gif
. Hedo is my favorite Magic player this year, I love his game. He can rebound the ball, he can handle the ball, he's quick and agile for a PF, he canshoot, he does it all out there (not like Josh Smith, but oyu get the idea). Jameer Nelson is also stepping up this year. He's starting to act more like aPG now and not Gilbert Arenas
laugh.gif
. He's handing out the ball, but he just needs to not turn it over as much as he has been. Their leading their divisionand could make it deeper in the Playoffs now with a good scorer.

New Jersey- I'm very surprised with how this team is playing... I had no doubts about Jason Kidd, but wow, Richard Jefferson REALLYstepped it up this season. They had a very upsetting lose to the Raptors, but they have fought back and now are back in the top seeds of the East. But backonto Richard Jefferson, who's shooting 48% and 43% from three. He's also looked to have worked on his FT game over the summer, he was never that greatof a FT shooter, but not only is he GETTING to the line (10 attempts per game!
eek.gif
), but he's shooting them at 96 almost 97%! Wow what a transformationthis dude has had! He hasn't averaged 20+ since the 04 season, and man he's looking good out there, looking heatlthy too. A question now, what's upwith Vince Carter?
nerd.gif
he's not shooting very well, and even though he's averaging 17 PPG, he still doens't look right out there, he looks sloppy.His shooting is horrendous, and he just doesn't seem hungry out there. Antoine Wright has been nice out there, shooting well, and not turning it over much,good for him. Kidd having a Kidd like year, less than 10 PPG, more than 10 APG, and%+%%%@% FG%
laugh.gif
Maybe this will be the year he joins the ranks of The Big Oand average a triple double, only needs 2 rebounds more a game and to score the goddamn ball! They're getting it done out there though, second in theAtlantic right now, and they look like they're going to have a Playoff spot this year.

Cleveland- After a
sick.gif
start, and a heart-breaking loss to Utah, these guys aren't looking too bad. They're beating teams they'resupposed to be beating, and keeping it close with those who are better than them. LBJ is doing his typical LBJ thing, although his scoring has been down alittle bit. Big Z is a decent surprise, he's averaging a double-double, shooting over 50%, and doing a nice job on the boards. Looks really healthy outthere too, no signs of lingering injuries. Drew Gooden getting it done out there as well, just barely getting his double-double a game out there as well.BOOOOOBIE!!!
laugh.gif
this kid has a nice little stroke!
pimp.gif
he's shooting 53% from the field, and 53% from three!
eek.gif
Now, if he could get around 20PPG,then it'd be interesting to see what these Cavs would be doing. Devin Brown has also been a nice step-up for these Cavs, he's really showing that hedeserves PT out there.... One last thing about the Cavaliers.. LARRY HUGHES...
smh.gif

Toronto- Paging Chris Bosh, where the HELL are you? He's just playing straight up uninspired bball out there. Where's your intensityat young buck!? Past year or two he's been beasting out there, showing dudes he's serious buisness, but he hasn't shown jack *%@% this season. Hestill leads the team in scoring, but at a horrendous 42% for a big man! TJ Ford is what's keeping this team alive right now. He has a nice 4:1 assist:toratio, he's shooting very well, and he's leading his team out there. Bargnani is also playing uninspired ball out there as well, his shots justaren't going down like they were last year. Call me crazy but I'd like to see Calderon and TJ Ford start together... Together they have a 5:1 assist:toratio, and with them running out there together, they could cause a lot of match-up problems for opposing teams since they're both good with the ball. TheToronto big men need to step it up if they want to be an elite team in the east, word to Garbajosa, Bargnani, and Bosh..
smh.gif

[Charolette[/b]- Well, never would have thought they'd start 3-3 did ya?
laugh.gif
I was hoping these cats (get it? Cats? I know..
frown.gif
laugh.gif
), would make thePlayoffs, but they have a solid start. Now if only Gerald Wallace and Jason Richardson could stop shooting like crap, then they'd be a force!
laugh.gif
RaymondFelton is leading this team though.. he's shooting the ball well and he's handling the ball. I was hoping more out of Okafor but it's early in theseason so he can still bump up his game some. Get 20 and 10 big man! You know your capable!
pimp.gif
Matt Carroll needs to get more PT, I know it sounds silly, buta line-up of Felton, Carroll, J-Rich, G-Wallace, and Okafor would be deadly. Have a good low-post presence, two guys who can drive to the basket, and fourperimeter shooters? Damn..
pimp.gif
They need to just play out there and have some fun, they aren't doing too bad. (and they beat the mavs...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
)

Indiana-
eek.gif
where'd these dudes come from?!
laugh.gif
Yeah yeah, we knew that Granger would do well, as well as JO, but come on now, theseguys are playing REALLY well! I don't know too many people outside of Indi who thought the Pacers WOULDN'T be a bottom-seed in the East. They justdidn't seem to have what it took to get far in the East, but man, Dunleavy is playing REALLY well. Shooting the ball well all-around the court, grabbingboards, and just really looking good out there. Murphy's coming back from an injury but he doesn't look too bad out there either. Granger'sshooting has been a little off, but it will probably come around. JO hasn't played too well either, 40% from a big man? that's Bosh status!
sick.gif
Sad tosee that Marquis Daniels isn't getting too much PT, but hey the Pacers are doing well, and props to them for not being trash this year!
laugh.gif

New York- Well, here's where we hit sub .500 teams, and I'm not too sure what to think of the Knicks. Z-Bo has done his usual, still a20-10 player, which is silghtly surprising because with Eddy Curry out there I dind't think he'd be doing as well as he did in Portland. At least nowCurry is starting to learn to pick up the ball if it's in the air, learning from Zach!
laugh.gif
It's strange how Z-Bo, David Lee, and Eddy Curry are allhaving regular years even though they are splitting minutes. Crawford hasn't been shooting too well, and he's been turning the ball over a lot, buthopefully he can change that by mid-season and average maybe 3:1 assist:to ratio and shoot @ around 45%. Q-Rich has been dissapointing since he left Phoenix,was beneficiary of the system I suppose. Stephon is shooting well from the three, but not much anyone else, at least he's getting his assists. They haveplenty of room for improvement.

Milwaukee- These guys have what it takes to be a playoff team, but they just need to be a little more cohesive. They have good starters withgood backups. I mean with Redd, Williams, Mason, Yi, Bogut as their starting five, with Villanueva, Gadzuric, Simmons, and Bell all coming off the bench, youlook at them and wonder what's going wrong? Well, they need to shoot better, that's for certain, they're only getting 91 PPG, and when you haveshooters like Redd, Williams, and Yi, you need to at least be in the 100 range, because those boys can LIGHT IT UP. Even IF Redd is balding (
laugh.gif
) that'sno excuse to be shooting 41%, this dude is money most other years, he's usually a 45% shooter from FG and almost 40% from three, but this year things havereally dropped off. Mo Williams needs to let it go, he can shoot just as good as Redd if he shoots em, but he hasn't, so his scoring hasn't gone upmuch at all, he could average 18-20 PPG if he took the shots. Yi is impressive, he has a shot, he has speed and agility, he can rebound the ball, Yao says hehas potential to be better than him, we'll see where this kid goes (check this out, he's only 20 years old
eek.gif
). Desmon Mason has proven that he hassome game too, he just wasn't a dunk-champ after all! He's shooting well, but like with Mo, he's just not getting enough shots off.Bogut..
smh.gif
Come on man, you're a #1 pick, you need to show these cats what your made of! Could very well be a 20-10 guy, but with poor FG%, he justisn't getting it done... Step it up big-man, I know you got it in you..
frown.gif

Philadelphia- This dude Iggy needs some help out in Philly...
smh.gif
No one significant on this team is shooting +45% other than him. Yeah,he's turning the ball over, but he's doing it all out there. Andre Miller isn't handling the ball very well out there, just getting barely above a1:1 assist:to ratio, which isn't good at all. Why doesn't Kyle Korver shoot the damn ball more?
smh.gif
Dalembert also shooting very poorly for the 76ers,40% for a big man is Bosh-status, and unacceptable!
laugh.gif
, at lest he's getting his on the defensive end. Reggie Evans for Steven Hunter ended up being agood deal for the 76ers, the dude is leading them in rebounds!
eek.gif
. When you shoot below 70% from the FT line, your in trouble each and every night. I wasexpecting for them to not do well this season, but for their players to have individual good years, but I was wrong.

Atlanta- I'm giving these guys the benefit of the doubt because they've had a rough schedule. They've played four elite teams sofar, and have beaten two of them. They went into Dallas and simply out played them, same with the Suns. They had a heartbreaking loss against the Pistons, andgot blown out against the powerhouse Celtic's. Things will get easier for them in due time, and I wouldn't be surprised if they made it to the Playoffsthis year. BIG BOYS FOR ATLANTA STAND UP!
pimp.gif
. Horford is straight up SILLY out there, getting ten boards as a rook, and a steal/block too? Double-doublemachine in the making..
pimp.gif
. ATL got a dangerous little weapon called Marvin Williams, and he is NASTY
sick.gif
. The kid is averaging almost 18 points, with 56% FG.His rebounding is down because of Horford, but they'll give that up. Childress... Damn you with your ugly fro..
laugh.gif
This guys shooting is nice, he's anice player and deserves every minute he plays. Double J Jeff Jarr...I mean Joe Johnson has been a little dissapointing. His FG% is low, and if his shots weregoing down he could easily be getting 25 a night, but he hasn't found his shot yet for the season. Same case for Josh Smith, his shot is
sick.gif
so far, almostshooting 33%!! Granted this is a dude who never really shot the ball well, but come on dude, 36% in the NBA doens't cut it. One problem with the Hawks,their damn PG situation. They need Lue or Law to step up, take the helm, and steer this team, because them splitting the minutes is
sick.gif
and it's notworking. These young guys have a bright future, that's for certain.

Miami- Sup witchu Miami? What's wrong guys? I know you miss Wade and all but come on, yall won the Championship just two years ago, youcan't let these chumps beat up on you like this. Yall lost to the I know you guys had a rough schedule (San Antonio, Phoenix, Indiana, Detroit, Charolette?
nerd.gif
), but you guys were the defending champs last year! Yall got Penny! Not lil Penny, but you got Penny! Now, I didn't think you guys would make thePlayoffs this year, but 1-5? I would have never imagined. Miami does has some bright spots... SHAQ!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. Wow @ Shaq so far, averaging 32minutes a game?? Granted his PPG and RPG are down, but hey, I didn't think Shaq would start being productive until April!
laugh.gif
He's looking nice outthere, he's a bit slowed down, but I thought this year would be the rock-bottom for Shaq, maybe not... maaaybe not. Haslem, you a beast son! Leading theteam in rebounds, and only player on the team to average a double-double, he's money, he does the dirty work for them, he's the kind of player I wishthe Mavericks had (
sick.gif
did I just say that about my enemy?) This dude gets it done out there though. Smush Parker is BALLING OUT THERE. Nah, just messing..
wink.gif
laugh.gif
. J-Will does look fresh though. His ball-handling skills are
eek.gif
, he looks back to old J-Will, now, if his shot starts falling, the L is in trouble!
laugh.gif
Ricky Davis don't look too bad out there either, his shots will start to go down a looot more often when Wade comes back... Wade and Shaq out there toworry about, leaves J-Will and Ricky open for perimeter shots. Now that I think of it... J-Will, Wade, Davis, Haslem, Shaq all starting is scary, I want to seeyall in the Playoffs again... I got high expectations for yall, I want a re-match...
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Chicago- Come on dudes, stop worrying about Kobe and get out there and PLAY!
smh.gif
These cats playing like straight up doodoo right now. NOexcuse either, they've played NJN, PHILLY, MILWAUKEE, CLIPPERS, and they get their first win against Detroit?!
sick.gif
come on Chi-Town!! I had yall coming outof the East this year, making me look bad!!
laugh.gif
Luol doesn't look good out there, his jumpshot isn't falling, his PPG and RPG are both down, nothingis going his way. Gordon needs to step awaaay from the ball. 35% from the field? more TO's than assists?
sick.gif
Come on dude, you lit it up last year, whereyou at now? You want to know what your problem is Chi-Town? Your shooting 38% from the field as a team, and you're chucking up too many damn three's ifyour not making them! 86 PPG when you got Ben Gordon, Luol, Hinrich on the team?
sick.gif
Chicago needs to step it up.

Washington- Gilbert...............
smh.gif
I want to choke this dude...
smh.gif
Gil shooting 35% from the field, and FOURTEEN PERCENT FROM THE THREE?GILBERT!!!!!!
sick.gif
Even his FT game is getting bothered. This dude needs to stop shooting 50,000,000,000 shots during practice, and take 100 of them and makethem GO DOWN. Has a 1:1 assist:to ratio, and is just not getting it done. I'm seriously thinking of DROPPING dude from my Fantasy team he's so horriblerihgt now
laugh.gif
. Caron is the only player of the big three doing things this year. His outside shot isn't going down either, but he doesn't take 10 ofthem a game like Gil does (
smh.gif
), he needs to stop turning the ball over though, when your two best players both averaging 4+ TO's a game, that's not agood look..
sick.gif
. 38% from the field as a team, similar to the Heat, but these dudes desrved to be listed last on my review of the season so far, these dudes areplaying like a community college team
sick.gif
. Nick Young ain't doing much either. DeShawn can't shoot the ball (25%, he's still phased from losing thatbet with Gil [how could he lose to that scrub!
sick.gif
]). Jamison isn't shooting well but at least he's grabbing some damn boards. The only bright spot forthe team is Haywood, who's putting in work blocking shots and grabbing boards, they should just let this dude shoot all the time, at least he'sshooting it well! Gilbert....
smh.gif

My rankings of the 15 teams of the east based on performances so far this season.

1) Boston- Can't really doubt their performance, they're keeping this spot for a long time..
laugh.gif

2) Detroit- No surprise, they're playing well, not much else to say.
3) Orlando- Rashard will need to shoot more, but this team looks good.
4) New Jersey- If Vince Carter starts to light it up, watch out, they could be up with Boston.
5) Indiana- Wow, these guys are impressive, and once JO and Granger start to pick things up, watch out.
6) Cleveland- Need Larry Hughes to step up, dude is dissapointing
smh.gif

7) Toronto- Bosh.. Come on dude..
frown.gif

glasses.gif
Charolette- J-Rich and Gerald both not shooting well, but they still getting W's! Lets go boys!
9) Atlanta- Get their PG situation settled and they could be a late-seed easy.
10) New York- With Stephon's off-the-wall comments, nothing can be unexpected from these guys.
11) Milwaukee- They have the pieces, lets see if they can put them together.
12) Miami- Missing their star, can't put them TOO low, got potential for the season.
13) Philly- Iggy needs some help Philly, give him something to support himself on.
14) Chicago- Get your mind off Kobe, and just play.
smh.gif

15) Washington- Gilbert..
smh.gif

Now onto the Western Conference.

San Antonio- Defending champs starting off well. Only had one hard team to play so far this season, and they lost,
laugh.gif
. But, regardless,they're the defending champs, they get to be named first! Manu needs to start,
laugh.gif
. This guys game is just ridiculous, it doesn't matter if youdon't like him, he's ballin no matter what. He's shooting well, he's playing well, he's getting his steals, he's getting the job done.TP, my God, Finals MVP is nice. Shooting 50% from the floor, and getting his team involved. Timmy D is his usual, good, boring self.
laugh.gif
Still averaging hisdouble-double, and getting a few blocks, and shooting well. Nothing much to this team, you know they're going to go deep in the Playoffs, not much to say.

Houston- Now, let me start off by saying, I'm not impressed.
nerd.gif
. They're not shooting well at all. 43% as a team, only Chuck, Deek,and Yao shooting +50%. Frankly, I don't know how these guys are doing so well, but they are!
laugh.gif
T-Mac is scoring like crazy, Yao is doing his norm, butMike James, Rafer, and Scola are all very sub-par so far. I'm puzzled by this team, so I don't have much to say about them.

Utah-
eek.gif
, Boozer! 25 and 13?
sick.gif
Deron 21 and 10 assist?
sick.gif
sick.gif
Ronnie Brewer 15 and 3 steals?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
All three of those dudes shooting+50%?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Okur isn't shooting too well, but AK47 is doing his usual, not shooting too much, but filling up the stat sheet, all playing gooddefense. Millsap is a damn beast, but this team doesn't have too much new, nothing unexpected.

Phoenix- A couple of poor losses to ATL and LAL, but started off very nice dealing with injuries. Nash is shooting ridiculously well. 60% fromboth the field and from deep? Get the hell out here! His assist totals are down, but he's playing well regardless. Is it just me or is STAT not as strnogthis year? He's not as well as he was last few years, not scoring or rebounding like STAT... Marion must be hogging them all!
laugh.gif
I didn't like theGrant Hill signing, and his shooting is
sick.gif
. Bell's shooting has been off, but I'm sure it will pick up, always does.

New Orleans- No one believed me when I said that they would make the Playoffs, and the reason they didn't last year was because Chris Paulwas hurt, but nooo.
laugh.gif
Chris Paul is doing his thing, leading the L in assists, shooting well, and I believe has the best assist:to ratio. Peja's backand lit it up for 10 three's the other night...
pimp.gif
David West, Chandler, and Peja in the front court is nasttttty
sick.gif
They're doing very well, andcould finish in top 3 in the L if they keep playing well.

Clippers-
nerd.gif
, uhh, wait, is Elton Brand really injured?
laugh.gif
Cassell, Mobley, Kaman, Maggette stepping up in his absence, very balancedscoring, even though they're not shooting well. Kaman is probably doing the best of them all, 19 and 14, no one believed me when I said Kaman was going tobreak-out with Brand out, look what's happening!
laugh.gif
I don't know if these guys will keep it up, but damn, Shaun Livingston and Brand are both out,what's going to happen.

Dallas- Dirk needs to shoot the ball. Simple as that, they lost to Charolette and ATL because they just didn't give these teams enoughrespect and just thought they would automatically get the W. Nope, tough *%@%, oh well, 4-2 isn't bad, a lot better of a start than last year!
laugh.gif
Devin's been hurt/out because of personal issues, J-Ho hurt his ankle, Hassell is adjusting, Jones has a bum leg, Devean's foot is messed up, andDampier is out with his shoulder injury. All should be back and well by the end of the year, but in-between then, Dirk needs to step up. Bass has played verywell for the Mavs, giving them some intensity and a good low-post presence. JET off the bench..
pimp.gif

Lakers- Wow, they're doing pretty well..
nerd.gif
I really am sorta speechless with these dues, and they won most of the games WITHOUT Odom.Kobe's turning it over a lot, but he's shooting it well, will he really get traded?
nerd.gif
not sure. Bynum is playing well as well, and their shots aregoing down. Wow. Speechless.

Denver- Nene, come on dude! Dude was dissapointing and then he gets hurt. Kenyon is getting his game back... But the rest of the Nuggetsaren't playing like normal. Melo's shot isn't falling down like it was last season, is he exhausted from the Summer? The Nuggets need a real PG,they should be an elite team in the West.

Portland- Only if they had Oden, then we could see how they could REALLY do. Roy is playing well, and Martell starting to break out, andLaMarcus taking off where he started last season.

Sacramento- Well, looking toward the bright side, they're not winless, and their two best players are out due to injury/being ******ed.
laugh.gif
Kevin Martin can only do so much, but John Salmons doing it big while Bibby is out! These dudes ain't making the Playoffs though, oh well..
frown.gif

Memphis- Well, I thought they had some potential, but they haven't started off things too well. Pau isn't doing too well, but what thehell... WHY ISN'T MIKE MILLER SHOOTING MORE. He's money, he was on the USA team, no excuse, they should let this dude shoot. They also need to solvetheir PG issue, let either Lowry or Damon take over the PG situation.

Minnesota- Man, your one of the worst teams in the L, and you still can't get a break with injuries..
laugh.gif
Al Jefferson still nice though,weird seeing him in the West.

Golden State- Got to see how they do with SJAX back, but a lot of tough losses so far this season. They finished last season strong though, soyou know they're capable with Baron leading them...

Seattle- Good luck in the lottery guys,
laugh.gif

Rankings of the 15 teams in the West.

1) San Antonio- top dog, they deserve first spot.
2) Utah- Playing so well in convincing fashion that can't let but give them a high seed.
3) Houston- Second-best record, can't let them slip too much.
4) Phoenix- Winning and dealing with injuries, getting it done.
5) New Orleans- Chris Paul for MVP? Maybe.
6) Dallas- Dealing with injuries, reigning-MVP needs to step it up..
7) Clippers- Kaman for Most Improved Player?
nerd.gif

glasses.gif
Denver- Get a real Point Guard,
laugh.gif

9) Lakers- Kobe a Laker the whole season?
10) Memphis- Settle PG situation, get Pau going
11) Portland- Just try to win as many as possible, or start tanking for a good lottery pick
laugh.gif

12) Sacramento- Hope for your guys to be heatlhy, FAST.
13) Golden State- Wait for SJAX, then start the season over with a clean slate.
14) Minnesota- Just have fun,
laugh.gif
Greg Buckner....
laugh.gif

15) Seattle- Good luck guys..
laugh.gif

Got lazy towards the end of the Western review of teams, but I want to know what kind of input you guys have.

If you don't feel liek reading the entire thing, just control-f your favorite team and bash me about it..
laugh.gif

Holy !*#*! Son, were you up all night typing this??
laugh.gif

I can't wait to tackle this thread later.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Holy !*#*! Son, were you up all night typing this??
laugh.gif

I can't wait to tackle this thread later.

ROFL! no doubt. I'm like reading, reading, reading, slowly falling asleep. Then he hits me with "Now onto the Western Conference."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
wow damn, you either had a lot of time to kill or u were really procrastinatingsomething. agreed with your assessment on the warriors but that's nothing we didn't know already
happy.gif

A question now, what's up with Vince Carter?
nerd.gif
he's not shooting very well, and even though he's averaging 17 PPG, he still doens't look right out there, he looks sloppy. His shooting is horrendous, and he just doesn't seem hungry out there.
He is playing injured. He injured his thumb on his shooting hand in the 2nd half of the 1st game.

What Im happy with when it comes to the Nets though, is that we aren't off to a bad start. In past years we started off horrible, this year, we look ok atthe begining. The droughts in games have been killing us, but luckily so far we haven't dug ourselfs to big of a hole.

Good read with everything else though.

1) San Antonio- top dog, they deserve first spot.
2) Utah- Playing so well in convincing fashion that can't let but give them a high seed.
3) Houston- Second-best record, can't let them slip too much.

Houston beat both of the teams ahead of them on the list

JA, how long it tok you to write all that!
i appreciate your comments about the heat, there are some bright spots despite the 1-5 record. right now we just cant finish games, but thats something wadecan do so we're just waiting till he comes back. Haslems playing great now, givin us a lil 14 n 11, i hope he can keep it up for the year.

Rockets fans are never pleased..
laugh.gif

I just thought it'd take around an hour, but took me more like 2 hours, tha'ts why things towards the end are a little brief.

They haven't been in a game yet where the opposing team has been within 10 points of the C's.

Their second game of the season they went into OT. They've been impressive but I don't expect them to steamroll through the season despite them beingmy team. Other teams will scout them, players will get hot and cold, it is inevitable. All I want at this point is for the role players to continue to improvebecause they will determine the fate of this team. And everybody knew that Eddie House could light it up going back to his days at ASU. The knock on him isthat he is a blackhole. But it's nice to see him performing well so far.

How about Eddie House? No one really knew this guy, thought he was a scrub, but he's valuable to the C's, he's hitting shots, shooting well, shooting well from deep, not much to ask for
I knew he would be a valuable player to them off the bench. I really wanted Jersey to resign him, but coming off the becnh in Boston with a teamliek that is a good fit for him. Look at the past couple teams he has been on, all similar situations. Only thing is, they have him runnign the point, he isthe type of player that is a SG but gets off quick shots, I think him at PG in a way puts him out of position, but he doesn't look to bad so far this year.

that's why houston is legit this yr. they're winning on defense right now as the offense is taking longer than anticipated and adelman has shelved alot of plays for tmac (that's why he hasn't shot much since dallas).

so when they click offensively, this team will go up 2 notches.

6-1 and "struggling"
roll.gif

Damn somebody doesnt have school today! haha just messing, that was a long#+%* read. I'm telling yall watch for Danny Granger and Shawne Williams!
and the Kings are god aweful. i hate them.

It's just funny to me on the outside people looking in on the Rockets.

Before the season started, people didn't take them too serious, which was ok by me.

Now that they're winning, 6-1 and could have been undefeated (only loss was to Dallas in Dallas and even then the Rockets played tough for 44 minutes andthen let the game slip away) and people are still not impressed. Nevermind the San Antonio and Utah wins.

Damned if they do, damned if they don't, I guess.

All I know is, the Rockets won 52 games last year, and this year's Rockets team is better than last year's. 6-1 start is a reflection of that.

So, you do the math.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^

yeah why should we impressed when we're all waiting for them to win a playoff series

?

^^same song different verse brutha... win a playoff series and peeps will take notice.

JapanAir: you know your +#%+ bro, good work

Back
Top Bottom