Alt-White Rally: Charlottesville, VA

While I never condone violence.....

I do give a healthy smirk to the fact a ton of white liberals show up to these events and start throwing hands wit these racist clowns.

It is the only time white-on-white violence seems to concern Fox News, and the conservative right.

I can tell the Fox News anchors are fighting as hard as they can to say "OMG, look at all the race traitors"

If they're really liberal put the work in while we sit back and watch

tenor.gif

Never understood how they let Bannon slide SO easy into the white house. Unchallenged. Republicans in congress ain't say a bill.

Bannon literally said Breitbart was the "home for the alt-right"....and praised that young White Nationlist dude that got punched as a "leading intellectual".

How that didn't blow up is beyond me.

Never understood how they let Bannon slide SO easy into the white house. Unchallenged. Republicans in congress ain't say a bill.

Bannon literally said Breitbart was the "home for the alt-right"....and praised that young White Nationlist dude that got punched as a "leading intellectual".

How that didn't blow up is beyond me.
There are three hardcore white supremacist in the administration imo. Bannon, Miller and Gorka

None of then had to go before the Senate. They are part of the WH staff not the cabinet. So the GOP knew there would be no blow back.

Pelosi refers to Bannon was a white supremacist. And the mainstream criticizes her for using such language. smh

That "let's all come together" phrase is such BS and a cop out. Trying to make a false equivalencey like their is unreasonable hate on the other side.

No...let's not "come together". White people, stop being racist....and stop letting racist **** slide, while looking the other way. That's ALL you have to do.

I'm pro violence. I think all of those Nazis need to meet death. They're really making decent folks hate ALL white people. I'm not there, but my trust for white people has dropped sharply over the past 10 years and that's sad. I never thought I'd feel this way.

Another good thread

I wish y'all would stop acting like white women sat quietly and idly by throughout history while white men were being racist and killing poc

I as a Hispanic man don't have a problem then voicing there opinions or truths or whatever the **** they want to call it.

However, I do wish they get a mean *** whooping.

On another note, why are people happy racist are coming to light in this trump era and in many cases in the Obama admin as well?

Is the government going to gather them and a la clockwork orange brainwash them to act, think logically?

The only difference btw in your face racism and subtle low key racism is, that the former allows one the right to lay hands without moral shame.

There are three hardcore white supremacist in the administration imo. Bannon, Miller and Gorka

None of then had to go before the Senate. They are part of the WH staff not the cabinet. So the GOP knew there would be no blow back.

Pelosi refers to Bannon was a white supremacist. And the mainstream criticizes her for using such language. smh

Yup. That's what I mean. Like the conservative media and GOP were killing pelosi and others for calling an actual racist....a racist.

The way they've twisted racism over the past 30 years is sickening. You call a square a square....they tell you you're crying wolf smh.

No love for em. **** em.

I as a Hispanic man don't have a problem then voicing there opinions or truths or whatever the **** they want to call it.

However, I do wish they get a mean *** whooping.

On another note, why are people happy racist are coming to light in this trump era and in many cases in the Obama admin as well?

Is the government going to gather them and a la clockwork orange brainwash them to act, think logically?

The only difference btw in your face racism and subtle low key racism is, that the former allows one the right to lay hands without moral shame.

Exposing these clowns and hopefully getting them out of positions where the may be able to act on these thoughts and feeling and affect other people's lives at the very least is worth it. We've seen people get fired for less exposure on social media. Glad they're taking the hoods off.

Soooo Christian jihad?

There's literally a terrorist rally happening in the US in 2017. **** not even far from my crib.

Can't wait til they start tearing down monuments and renaming streets and schools here. Somebody needs to burn that big *** confed flag on 95 too.

Back
Top Bottom