Alt-White Rally: Charlottesville, VA

its just all so facetious watching the news report on this

Denying its seriousness or downplaying its effect is part of the game.

Soooo Christian jihad?

There's literally a terrorist rally happening in the US in 2017. **** not even far from my crib.

Can't wait til they start tearing down monuments and renaming streets and schools here. Somebody needs to burn that big *** confed flag on 95 too.

Rahowa

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rahowa

That's what they want. To them we're Hamites or subhuman. If they only knew what science has to say about that. :rolleyes :smh:

DHC_9KiUMAAqiLy.jpg:large

:smh:

Clowns all over Facebook news bringing up "But BLM is a terrorist group" as if the KKK hasn't existed for hundreds of years :lol:

Exposing these clowns and hopefully getting them out of positions where the may be able to act on these thoughts and feeling and affect other people's lives at the very least is worth it. We've seen people get fired for less exposure on social media. Glad they're taking the hoods off.

Yeah but there are so many of them. And Cletus jr. Being raised right now will soon acquire that sargeant position in the police force in a couple years.

I know the know the fight has to continue but one by one eradication doesn't help. ****, it doesn't even happen now.

Yeah but there are so many of them. And Cletus jr. Being raised right now will soon acquire that sargeant position in the police force in a couple years.

I know the know the fight has to continue but one by one eradication doesn't help. ****, it doesn't even happen now.

Each one counts though. These type of people aren't on the fringes of society, they're the bankers that give out loans, teachers in schools, employers that hire people, congressmen who inact legislation, people who are in law enforcement. We must be vigilant and swift in getting as many of these white supremacists out of these positions as possible.

Cops leaving an area filled with helmet wearing shield carrying militia. Isn't that when you step in with tear gas and really shut things down?

Unless they are in fact using their own riot gear and there are no on duty 'cops'

Not my black ***. If I worked for the police department and I was told I had to stand watch at a white supremacist rally I'd tell them that wasnt happening

So many of us are cowards. It's saddening. I've never been and never will be. Even in the military I made my feelings public once I saw it for what it was and I was thrown in the brig and kicked out. I faced far worse. In high school I was the same and confronted racists coaches and even tried to form a union of black players, but they were on some sucker ****. No amount of money or comfort is worth your dignity and self-respect.

nazi's running over counter protesters

you aint seen nobody ever die at a BLM rally tho

SWS clowns were calling BLM a 'terrorist' group :stoneface:

Bet they have much less to say about this Charlottesville stuff where theres been actual terrorism

Back
Top Bottom