Alt-White Rally: Charlottesville, VA

Exactly what I was just saying in my group chat...I wanted to take my girl on a cabin trip in Tennessee but I got to thinking, I'm not about to be in the backwoods with no gun. Then what if I get pulled over driving there with a gun and no license to carry. It would be a gotdamn wrap.

Nah I'm good...if it ain't a major metro I'm gonna chill here in nice ol raleigh/Durham.
I remember camping in Virginia and the campsite was 100% white and some were flying confederate flags. Definitely did not feel safe or welcome there.

That said, other campsites have been better, especially if you stick to the national parks.

According to people with some backbone.

oh so because i think Barkley is entitled to have a opinion that may or may not agree with yours, you're da only one with da morality Advantage? :lol:

Barkley says what he feels and doesn't feel he gotta speak for every minority or frankly anyone else walking this Earth but his and his alone, and thats how everyone should act.

I'm going wherever the hell I want to. Im not letting them folks take anything out of my life.

that's da same energy you should ALWAYS have.

im not letting anyone or anything dictate what I wanna do, period.

u sound like a idiot.

liberals like you are da reason Democrats hemorrhage support, i wouldn't be caught dead interacting with your ilk constantly invoking "white supremacists salem witch trials"

ish tiring, if it ain't about Greenback supremacy da vaaaaaast majority of Americans dont care.

i suggest you and your acolytes get a clue too or its gonna be more of da same L's for 2018.

You have no idea what the system of white supremacy is. People have tried to explain it to you but it is obvious you can't comprehend it. But trust me, you cape for it constantly. Supporting voter ID laws, stop-n-frisk, downplaying slavery, calling the Jim Crow era the golden age and saying black people should not complain because America was still the best place for them in the 1950s, supporting an erosion of the social safety net and supporting a vile Bigot like Trump.

I only sound like an idiot to you because the truth sounds idiotic to someone that engages in as much ignorant buffoonery as you do when it comes to race issues. Especially regarding black people. Everything has to be through a political lens because all you know how to make is a struggle partisan political argument. Anything beyond that, and you are completely lost.

For you the feelings of white people, especially racist white people, are more important than the rights of black people. There are names for people like you, but I will refrain from using it, because your fragile self will run to get Meth to punish me for being mean to you. But trust, those words that will go unmentioned is exactly how dudes on here view you.

-And you not about Greenback Supremacy, I mean, your main goal in life is trying to get a chain off of layaway to try to stunt on dudes on the internet. And you couldn't even pull that off in time. And even if you could, even every about you screams otherwise anyway.

Last edited:
DHiyGwcXsAIgDse.jpg:large

He Stephen from django, he's deep in it. We can't explain how serious it is to him, it won't get through. That's why I just clown him.

You have no idea what the system of white supremacy is. People have tried to explain it to you but it is obvious you can't comprehend it.

or maybe, just maybe i don't care because no one is gonna stop me from what im ultimately gonna wanna do and giving anyone a excuse for any potential failure in what i end up accomplishing is giving people power over my life.

that "victimization mentality" im alllllllllllll da way goood on...ya can keep that.

silly small number of white supremacists folks can't stop me from what i wanna do, including vote, get money, and live, if that's how you run your life, congratulations you playing yourself.

-And you not about Greenback Supremacy, I mean, your main goal in life is trying to get a chain off of layaway to try to stunt on dudes on the internet.

let's take your worthless upshot to its logical conclusion Rusty.

if me as a minority in da United States, a Country built on da carcases of dead slaves, Indians, Chinese railroad builders, back door alley aborted fetuses, and millions of dead gone from drug abuse, murder, and atrocities etc. only problem in 2017 is getting a 15k solid gold Cuban link before a completely arbitrary self imposed date....

psssssssssssh well then, i have nothing but da brightest prospects of Americans and humanity as a culture moving forward in da future.

I can take solace and sleep well at night knowing, everything is gonna be alright.:emoji_ok_hand: :nthat::pimp::smokin8)

Arguing with a dude who's never lived outside of Wash Heights for 30+ years about white supremacy is never going to stop being futile. He doesn't acknowledge his own blackness, why would anyone expect him to attempt to comprehend white supremacy. It's just victimization to him, not housing discrimination, job discrimination, vote suppression, education inequality, etc. Just a waste of breath talking to him. Yall heard him best, no one is going to stop him from what he wants to do and the Cuban is on the way. These are his dreams and ambitions.

let's take your worthless upshot to its logical conclusion Rusty.

if me as a minority in da United States, a Country built on da carcases of dead slaves, Indians, Chinese railroad builders, back door alley aborted fetuses, and millions of dead gone from drug abuse, murder, and atrocities etc. only problem in 2017 is getting a 15k solid gold Cuban link before a completely arbitrary self imposed date....

psssssssssssh well then, i have nothing but da brightest prospects of Americans and humanity as a culture moving forward in da future.

I can take solace and sleep well at night knowing, everything is gonna be alright.:emoji_ok_hand: :nthat::pimp::smokin8)

You are like the living embodiment of the Fools Thinking They Doing it Thread.

It would be funny, if you weren't such a troll, and your brag was not so sad.

I see Boston doing it smart.... separated both these demonstrations and let em yell and protest till their lungs collapse and then go home peacefully.

basically.

no one stops anyone one from flourishing, period.

Human determination is da most powerful thing on Earth, silly ideologies on any side of da spectrum wilt in comparison.

The fact that your are making this argument is funny. Perfect do as I say not as I do example.

But don't worry I am determined to fight white supremacy. Just like men that came before me and made it possible for you to have rights or even be in this country.

Some black folk just don't waste their determination on chasing trinkets.

The fact that your are making this argument is funny. Perfect do as I say not as I do example.

But don't worry I am determined to fight white supremacy

atta boy, everyone needs a hobby.

me? ill just let those crusty fringe groups on every side of da spectrum dispell carbon dioxide while i continue to live my life unbothered, and as long as their views aren't imposed on me i shall remain unbothered.

atta boy, everyone needs a hobby.

me? ill just let those crusty fringe groups on every side of da spectrum dispell carbon dioxide while i continue to live my life unbothered, and as long as their views aren't imposed on me i shall remain unbothered.

What do you plan to do if white supremacist or radical leftist views are imposed on you though?

Apathy is nice but it can't last forever.

Back
Top Bottom