Alt-White Rally: Charlottesville, VA

the phrase "Alt-White" makes me smile each and every time. well done.

nah, but it's wild that it's to such an extent that I don't feel safe traveling to my "home country" right this second. I was definitely going to go watch the eclipse Monday but all the good spots are in bad places. this "America First" nationwide thing on 9/11 weekend is nothing but bad news. please stay safe y'all.

This clown is really scheduled to speak at the WS rally in Boston

220px-V.A.Shiva.2012.jpg

:stoneface:

The list includes Joe Biggs, who worked until recently for Infowars, the website founded by conspiracy theorist Alex Jones; and Kyle Chapman, known on the internet as “Based Stickman” and founder of the Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights, which is described by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a “new Alt-Right group of street fighters.” U.S. Senate candidate Shiva Ayyadurai is also scheduled to speak.

https://www.boston.com/news/local-n...e-speech-rally-counter-protests-boston-common

for those attending to counter protest these idiot nazis, please stay safe. head on a swivel and go with homies if possible

My LA homies are under the impression only the south and Midwest are wild racist...I keep trying to tell them about the northeast. Maine, NH, Conn, Delaware, anything outside of NYC, Penn, and Jersey. Those places are wild as hell too. It's America dog, it's everywhere.

for those attending to counter protest these idiot nazis, please stay safe. head on a swivel and go with homies if possible
They had one yesterday in Durham...80% of the counter protest were there for that action. It was gonna go down if those WS fools showed up.

this is why Trump's base doesn't go anywhere.

personally, i find liberal ideology as repugnant as conservative mantras. its literally choosing between getting froze to death or getting burned to death :smh:

your liberal mess of a common sense just equated me supporting "white supremacists symbols" because i posted da latest news in regards to da topic at hand. :lol: :smh:

instead of understanding that most Americans don't give a F bout a Robert Lee Statue covered in pigeon crap occupying a city street one way or another as seen on that poll, you wanna blame & tie me to da ideologies of "white supremacists"

jan5sXo.gif

Dude please

Your resume of support white supremacists and the system white supremacy is extensive

Your colonized mind got you thinking your are just trying to be fair.

It would be funny if it was not so sad

man like I told my homie, these fools are somehow allowed to tote all kinds of assault rifles and body armor, it only takes one cowardly cosplayer to get trigger happy before something truly ugly unfolds.

I don't even know for an absolute fact that I'd trust the cops to start shooting the right people in that scenario.

My LA homies are under the impression only the south and Midwest are wild racist...I keep trying to tell them about the northeast. Maine, NH, Conn, Delaware, anything outside of NYC, Penn, and Jersey. Those places are wild as hell too. It's America dog, it's everywhere.

Nowhere is immune. Racism is everywhere, from Oregon to Maine and everywhere in between. Racism even exists in LA. LAPD has a long documented history.

Your resume of support white supremacists and the system white supremacy is extensive

u sound like a idiot.

liberals like you are da reason Democrats hemorrhage support, i wouldn't be caught dead interacting with your ilk constantly invoking "white supremacists salem witch trials"

ish tiring, if it ain't about Greenback supremacy da vaaaaaast majority of Americans dont care.

i suggest you and your acolytes get a clue too or its gonna be more of da same L's for 2018.

u sound like a idiot.

liberals like you are da reason Democrats hemorrhage support, i wouldn't be caught dead interacting with your ilk constantly invoking "white supremacists salem witch trials"

Yo it's no way you are this silly in real life growing up in Washington heights...you live amongst and below the poverty line. Stop fooling yourself. How in the hell can walk around with your nose in the air like anybody is beneath you....

All 50 states are racist as hell.

If it's not a metro area I ain't goin!

Yo it's no way you are this silly in real life growing up in Washington heights...you live among the poverty line. Stop fooling yourself.

dog, that "white supremacists blah blah" ish tiring b.

da vassssssst majority people just get money, feed their fams, and be left alone.

general lee was just a automobile for da first 13 years of my life....who cares about that dude b?

:lol:

when you give neo nazis & far left/right attention that's what they want.

i seen antifa videos online... they some losers :lol:

kkk dudes? they scared losers too :lol:

thankfully they don't represent anywhere da vaaaaaast majority near what a good honest human is residing in da United States.

i dunno bout da rest of ya, but i got faith in da average human being who lives in America that on balance their iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite and not a monster.

Just saw this older woman holding a USA flag chanting "Donald trump". Some dude yellowed out "take your white nationalism elsewhere" and she responded with "take your ugly face and shove it up your ***". These are the types of people on that side of history.

I don't even.

u sound like a idiot.

ish tiring, if it ain't about Greenback supremacy da vaaaaaast majority of Americans dont care.

i suggest you and your acolytes get a clue too or its gonna be more of da same L's for 2018.

:lol: No surprise you posting Charles Barkley for support. He's been a blatant sellout for years.

All 50 states are racist as hell.

If it's not a metro area I ain't goin!
Exactly what I was just saying in my group chat...I wanted to take my girl on a cabin trip in Tennessee but I got to thinking, I'm not about to be in the backwoods with no gun. Then what if I get pulled over driving there with a gun and no license to carry. It would be a gotdamn wrap.

Nah I'm good...if it ain't a major metro I'm gonna chill here in nice ol raleigh/Durham.

Back
Top Bottom