Am I The Only Person On Here With iTunes COMPLETELY Organized?

I try to get the Artist and song titles as close as possible... I don't have time for the other changes...

song astist album genre are all correct.

i took like a whole day making playlists of every album i have (like 20 gigs of music), and the artists i have multiple albums of, i have separate folders for.

other than album artwork, nobodies itunes is cleaner than mine.

how do you add album artwork to a song? and where do you find the album artwork?
nerd.gif

also, what resources do you use to find correct capitalization and such?
nerd.gif

thanks

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

all 23,510 of my songs are perfectly and meticulously labeled and tagged. I couldnt have it any other way.
how do u put in the energy for all those songs? and how the hell can u have that many songs? my god...

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

how do you add album artwork to a song? and where do you find the album artwork?
nerd.gif

also, what resources do you use to find correct capitalization and such?
nerd.gif

thanks
1. Right Click> get album art
or select multiple songs(like an entire album) >right click>get info> click on album art or something like that

2. Google>amazon> google images>cduniverse etc...

3. huh? like a program that does it for you? idk i do it by hand...
I find who produces it and what artists are on the track using google also... wikipedia mostly...

Im half way done organizing. This is boring as hell, should have done it once I got the song/album.

I tried, I really did but I have over 500 albums and it just got too much and I gave up.

don't sleep on Wikipedia

just have it open, search for artist/album ,drag and drop that pic. its usually high resolution
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

*%#% that.. im lazy.. i dont be into music like that any way.. its JUST music

like people listen to the thousands of songs they download.....

no
uhhh i do..i got a 160 gig ipod.
happy.gif

and my itunes is as organized as a librarian with OCD

i got name, artist, album, genre, track number and album artwork near perfect on absolutely everything. all features are ft., and no variations of artists'names. only around 9000 songs but it took almost a whole day to do. worth it in the end though

Back
Top Bottom