Am I The Only Person On Here With iTunes COMPLETELY Organized?

Originally Posted by sjuelz

http://www.tuneupmedia.com/
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

only have artist, album and name of song... i dont allow it to show any features... i have some album artwork and most of the genre

I doubt that would work with mixtapes. Like I said before, if you just do it as you add the music to itunes then you'll be good. If it's already messedup then depending on how much music you have it'll only take about an hour maybe lil bit more to fix.

yeah mine is completely organized....i only download full albums so i dont have to mess with singles

As long as my Albums are in order I am good

I can't have like one album with only one song it drives me nuts

i used to have my over 4,000 songs organized, took me about 3-4 days to do so.

but when i got a new computer n tried to import them over it was back to square one

Yup I have mine organized. Spent a good two hours doing that awhile back, it was a pain in the %+% but flipping through records on my iPhone looks dope now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Got it all organized last night. What do you guys use for non album songs ?

I usually leave the album field blank, and put a generic picture of the artist as the album artwork. I don't know about you guys, but I leave the albumblank for most people's mixtapes. I can't have my artist's library full of the discography and then one random mixtape.

When I download albums, the album has to have all the i.d. tags and names right, otherwise I'll delete the album and download another one. I hateorganizing my iTunes.

^ I do that also. I started doing it once I signed up for last.fm so my artist playcount would be correct.

my songs have to have album artwork or it drives me crazy. if it doesnt have a album cover, ill be damned if it gets to my ipod

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Mine is pretty organized, keep the artists, albums and other things in order.

It's just a whole lot easier to find what you want, I'm not a fan of randomizing a song.

I have over 1600 songs, by the way.
haha thats nothin fam i got every in order for OVER 3100 songs

Originally Posted by jessie48484848

Th3RealF0lkBlu3s wrote:

Mine is pretty organized, keep the artists, albums and other things in order.

It's just a whole lot easier to find what you want, I'm not a fan of randomizing a song.

I have over 1600 songs, by the way.
haha thats nothin fam i got every in order for OVER 3100 songs

I scoff at those minuscule numbers.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
Its good to know that I'm not the only
Until readin this post I thought I was the only one who organized their iTunes
I'm a real neat freak too ... So for me its mandatory that my itunes is neat

Back
Top Bottom