Am I the only person that doesn’t really care for 90’s babies?

Both Menninials and generation Z are going to pay for the mistakes generation X and the Baby Boomers made, especially when it comes to things such as social security and the environment.

The last great generation was our grandfather's who fought in WW2. Some of them lied about their age just to enter the service only to get shipped off to war and die. That generation literally put da team on they back doe. There hasnt been a genetation that made an impactful sacrifice anywhere near that level since them. So we can all shut up and stop arguing about this stupid topic.

Come @ me scrubs

The last great generation was our grandfather's who fought in WW2. Some of them lied about their age just to enter the service only to get shipped off to war and die. That generation literally put da team on they back doe. There hasnt been a genetation that made an impactful sacrifice anywhere near that level since them. So we can all shut up and stop arguing about this stupid topic.

Come @ me scrubs

'NAM?

Come @ me scrubs

Your grandfathers generation also hated people of color so there’s that.

Come @ me scrubs

Welp.......

Sharp left turn

There really is no argument against the greatest generation. They grew up and endured the depression, fought in world war 2, came back had to rebuild the country and made the 50s prosperous.

Come @ me scrubs

Bruh really thought he got in his bag with this one :lol: This is just too easy to respond to but we probably don't need to take the thread there.

this dude always has the strangest threads, I really think son is an alien that is learning about earth via niketalk

You just described the 90s tv show “3rd Rock from the Sun” :lol:

All four are aliens learning about earth and humans as they go.

MV5BMGMwZWU4ZjAtNTA3MC00ZDFkLWE3YzQtZjdiMTk3ZDJiMDM0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzY1MzY@._V1_.jpg

Come @ me scrubs
Lol at championing the baby boomer generation that has literally ruined America for the worst.

Imagine actually posting this trash :rofl:

There really is no argument against the greatest generation. They grew up and endured the depression, fought in world war 2, came back had to rebuild the country and made the 50s prosperous.
You are right. There is no argument because it shouldn't be an argument.

There is no right answer.

But all of you, "Times were best in the 50s" dudes are all getting side eyes.

1984 Born...
We a special breed don’t ever try and come for us
We were around before the internet and are socially superior in every way
Our eyes minds and ears got to suck in the end of the 80s
Got to live all the 90s
Got to live the early 2000s at the best age
Like I said we developed essential social skills before the internet really took off.

Last edited:
Born in ‘80 here and I just wanted to say that it doesn’t matter. It’s not hard to get along with those who came before you or afterwards.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to rub some icey hot on my ankles. They’re killing me.

Born in ‘80 here and I just wanted to say that it doesn’t matter. It’s not hard to get along with those who came before you or afterwards.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to rub some icey hot on my ankles. They’re killing me.

You need theragesic for them ankles breh

This generation has the power right in front of their palms. Information highway limitless.
Interested in what’s going to pop off during next 20-40 years.

This generation has the power right in front of their palms. Information highway limitless.
Interested in what’s going to pop off during next 20-40 years.
Probably nothing much but a but a little shift in the power dynamic

:wink:Everybody got a trophy. That was the problem.

90s baby here

Participation trophies werent a thing for us... ever

Y'all negroes dont bother to communicate with younger members of your family and it shows

Come @ me scrubs

Some of yall dont have black veteran grandparents who have racist stories in abundance about their time served and civilian life in that era and this also shows

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom