Am I the only person that doesn’t really care for 90’s babies?

Just a disclaimer, not all 90’s babies.

Anyways, it’s just sickening how most of them feel self entitled. They don’t respect anything or anyone. Talking to them is useless most of the time because their attention span is ZERO.. Sorry for the rant, but I just wanted share that. I know i’m Not the only one that thinks that.

Anyways, it’s just sickening how most of them feel self entitled. They don’t respect anything or anyone. Talking to them is useless most of the time because their attention span is ZERO.. Sorry for the rant, but I just wanted share that. I know i’m Not the only one that thinks that.
wow !!!!

Another thread bashing millennials!!!

How thought provoking!!!!
:rolleyes90s baby here. We hate you too please believe

Hey

No one cares
upload_2019-3-9_7-23-5.jpeg

But honestly that was a trash rant, you didn’t even give a story or situation to call 90s babies self entitled.

Is there any data that supports ANY of these claims?

Seems like some extreme word usage for MOST of these

80s babies are technically millenials but incorrect, 80 to about 87-88 born would be considered Xennials. After 1988 tho are definitely the millenials, so I'm really a Xennial. Millenials are more creative than Xennials I can give them that for sure

80s babies are technically millenials but incorrect, 80 to about 87-88 born would be considered Xennials. After 1988 tho are definitely the millenials, so I'm really a Xennial. Millenials are more creative than Xennials I can give them that for sure

Username to post skrong

Again, like ninjahood ninjahood has so ELOQUENTLY mentioned before.

The Millenial group needs to be split up into two factions.

NWO Red
NWO Black and White

We are not the same

Back
Top Bottom