Amanda Bynes hood now?

considering people like diggy simmons and blake can be rappers and use the n word freely i'd say thats what the world thinks. imagine if paul wall dropped the -a form on a record, all hell would break lose. kyrie irving? he gets a hood pass.

not at all.. minimal if any response.. paul wall has a 'black pass' for sure.. hes engrossed in black culture... from the south makes grills etc..

I'm sorry but :lol:

White chick likes black guys, embraces it and she's "fallen off" and/or something "happening". Its the same chick, different clothes and make up.

:smh:

Last edited:

White chick likes black guys, embraces it and she's "fallen off" and/or something "happening". Its the same chick, different clothes and make up.

did you not notice the piercings, tats? and no matter what she's into, she just doesn't look as cute as we all assumed she would have become

Last edited:
but for real tho whats up with her and Miley? they gettin older so I guess they showing they true ways same with Bieber

Forreal all the money in the world couldn't convince me to put my child into show business/entertainment.

Literally every single kid who was even remotely "famous" turns out being a coked out piece of trash.

And don't get me started on those parents who put their kids in those pageant shows....:lol: smh...

Oh man please I'm begging...

Please don't let anything happen to my little snowflake from Big Bang Theory.

:frown:

did you not notice the piercings, tats? and no matter what she's into, she just doesn't look as cute as we all assumed she would have become

Yea though I agree with Trill's statement in general, it doesn't apply here :lol: She was fine as **** in 'Easy A', but based on these recent pics, she's only some weight loss and tattoos from being Kreayshawn. She just doesn't look good right now.

Still think that twitter is fake. I know not every unverified account for celebs are fake, but the tweets are extra blatant and just don't seem like they actually came from her.

Not that I find her attractive, but do piercings and tattoos make someone hood/ratchet now? :rolleyes

Of course there are exceptions (like Gucci Mane's ice cream tattoo, still that dude though) but you know what I mean

^enh, i just didn't know what else to title the thread.  "Amanda Bynes Dramatic Makeover vol. Get in here fellas" sounded a little too nancy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom