Amare... Dunk Of The Year....Dear God

The fact that D-Wade's dunk didn't go through the rim cleanly is what knocks it down a notch to me. Varejao's fall was better than the dunk itself and yall know it. How yall forget about this tho

I finally saw the dunk on GSW's broadcast and the asian dude's reaction was
roll.gif

After the dunk even the security guard gets pumped up and leaves the building haha
and also the dude flippin Amare off
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

The fact that D-Wade's dunk didn't go through the rim cleanly is what knocks it down a notch to me. Varejao's fall was better than the dunk itself and yall know it. How yall forget about this tho
On some "The shot didn't swish so it wasn't really that clutch" ++#+.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
son said that it didn't go through the rim cleanly!! Ya'll nit pick too much... on some "man outlaw needed a lineup, so I'm gonna put his dunk at number 2" steez.

I guess you had to be watching the game to realize how good the dunk is.. but from that video, it's alrighhhhhht

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

LOL@ someone posting horford over Td. Now that was weak.

This is no.1 this year with ease.

amare was nice but he can't challenge blake athletically...look at the hangtime. he dunks like a swingman
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Look at the reaction of the lakers bench... was that Kobe covering his face with the towel??
roll.gif

that aint no.1 though.... Wades is the best. The whole sequence of that dunk was just classic!
Think it was Bynum.  Kobe was sitting to his left.

Didn't Mbenga get hit on one more time this season?
laugh.gif

We saw Blake and Ty Lawson making him a Poster.

Dunk of the Year. Hands down. Period. Done. The reaction, just everything. Dude on the Suns' bench getting up. Everything.

And Amare is one of my favorite players, but this Hakim Warrick Dunk >> That and many more. SO UNDERRATED.

"I don't want a massage I want a facial!"  

wade has the dunk of the year.... undersized guard taking on a PF chest to chest, and made him roll up like a armadillo...

amare dunk was 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i saw it in person, and when i saw amare runnin down the court and tolliver on the other side

and i thought to myself.."..there's no way tolliver is really gonna try this" 

laugh.gif

Amare's dunk was just filthy.

Props to Tolliver for having the cajones to go up and contest that though, a good portion of the leagues big-men would have fouled him or let him have the dunk uncontested. Dude has been playing with a whole lotta heart since the Dubs scooped him from the NBDL.

Tolliver, Chris Hunter, Reggie Williams, CJ Watson and Azubuike all came from the D-League right?? Props to all of em for earning those contracts.

Wade has my vote for dunk of the year tho. Seeing him do that to Side-show Bob put a smile on my face.
happy.gif

1) Wade of Vajayjay
2) Amare over D Leaguer

Some of the dunks you guys posted are dunks where the defender is behind and catching up to the dunker (dunker has no one in front of him - Rose), or defender not even jumping (Fish). Nice, but not as good as wades or amares IMO

Back
Top Bottom