Amare... Dunk Of The Year....Dear God

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

smh.gif
It was cool but dunk of the year?

ohwell.gif
seriously...relax a bit people

I gotta roll with Wade at 1A and Amare as 1B. Both were so nasty. Honorable mention to Derrik Rose at a very close 2 (1C) and Melo at 3

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Fool, as I said, you were ONE OF THE FIRST to jump in, quoting or whatever, to say it wasn't best because it happened on your lousy team. Where you not quoting a guy saying it wasn't best implying that you did not agree? I don't know what your definition of stubborn is but I don't see how that argument I made was anything near stubborn. This current post may be stubborn. You should watch using the word dumb, especially when you are part of one of the dumbest fan bases in the states.

Time for me to move on to worrying about better things, like my team losing in the first round of the playoffs with a front office that is about to blow up, not worrying about if my team was on the negative end of a dunk of the year candidate
tongue.gif
Dude, just shut up.  Your lame attempt at being clever was a complete failure and now you resort to insulting entire fan bases?  More often than not, your comments are snide or borderline snooty so it's easy to dismiss them.  But this time I couldn't resist.  

Hopefully the sun comes out soon in the pacific northwest because this dude's depression is about to eat this degenerate alive.

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

You guys don't understand why it's the best dunk of the season... it was needed at the right time. That dunk won us the game. You had to have watch the game to understand.

Amare is unstoppable right now. Like I said before, he can score whenever now
Does he only play on offense? cuz on defense this guy is horrible
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

You guys don't understand why it's the best dunk of the season... it was needed at the right time. That dunk won us the game. You had to have watch the game to understand.

Amare is unstoppable right now. Like I said before, he can score whenever now
Does he only play on offense? cuz on defense this guy is horrible
roll.gif

I wouldn't say horrible. I haven't seen a big go off on Amare this season, so I would say his defense really improved, not only Amare but the whole team.

Sick...

Amare punked him....

Brewer took off on 1 leg, from outside the restricted area..... Disgusting

D-Wade over Brewer and Amare, And to top it off D-Wade walked right over him like he was trash

I was at a Jazz Suns game recently when Amare dropped like 45 (something like that) lol...

Dude is def playing the best ball of his career. Beast...

LOL@ someone posting horford over Td. Now that was weak.

This is no.1 this year with ease.

amare was nice but he can't challenge blake athletically...look at the hangtime. he dunks like a swingman

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

LOL@ someone posting horford over Td. Now that was weak.

This is no.1 this year with ease.

amare was nice but he can't challenge blake athletically...look at the hangtime. he dunks like a swingman
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Look at the reaction of the lakers bench... was that Kobe covering his face with the towel??
roll.gif

that aint no.1 though.... Wades is the best. The whole sequence of that dunk was just classic!

how are you all overlooking Outlaw's dunk over Rudy Gay?!?! my goodness.

sick flush by Amare though

1. Wade over Varejao
2. Brewer over Fisher
3. Outlaw over Rudy Gay

Back
Top Bottom