Amare... Dunk Of The Year....Dear God

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by dyyhard

from what I read in this post....apparently, Suns' fans dunk of the year....
laugh.gif
Suns fans and Warriors fans always get me
laugh.gif

Also, did anyone notice that a Warriors fan was one of the first to jump in and mention that it was not dunk of the year?
roll.gif
So SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME is a Warriors fan now?
eek.gif
Do you guys know how to read
nerd.gif
just take the L and Move on
laugh.gif

It was good, but not better than Wade or J.R. Smiths 360 Alley-oop.

What's going on here guys?

This Amare dunk is perhaps top 10 of the year,  but Carmelo's dunk over Paul Milsap trumps this. Did you all forget or something?

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Amare has been playing the best basketball of his career the last month or so. Really forcing me to reconsider whether I would take him over prime Kemp.
You do realize Amare is doin this for his contract this summer, and then he will go back to doing nothing again right? 

And if signs with a regular offense type team..........
smh.gif

Amare's skillset will work in any offense. A 6'10" guy who can basically do anything short of shooting 3's.

And you're just making up the playing for a contract part. Do you just say that about anybody on a contract year? Solid reasoning. And when did he "do nothing"? When he was injured?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

What's going on here guys?

This Amare dunk is perhaps top 10 of the year,� but Carmelo's dunk over Paul Milsap trumps this. Did you all forget or something?

I'm glad someone mentioned it on the previous page or I would've forgotten. I think because that Dunk was done on opening week people forgot. Shannon Brown had a few victims early in the season too.

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

You guys don't understand why it's the best dunk of the season... it was needed at the right time. That dunk won us the game. You had to have watch the game to understand.
word
laugh.gif
....the moment of it during the game is what made it
eek.gif

but Wades dunk on Varejo was the dunk of the year imo

gusyouout wrote:
SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME wrote:
Nasty dunk

Not dunk of the year though

See I can play that game too. I'm sorry you can't read. My post is obviously a quote of Sirius' and you're going to change the font size of my name and think it makes a difference? Damn, NT'ers are dumb and stubborn these days.

i liked brewer over fisher... it made it all the better because of dfish reaction like he did just really god raped lol

Dunk was not that serious. If you think that was the dunk of the year, apparently you don't watch much basketball. Wade over varajao was WAY better than that.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

gusyouout wrote:
SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME wrote:
Nasty dunk

Not dunk of the year though

See I can play that game too. I'm sorry you can't read. My post is obviously a quote of Sirius' and you're going to change the font size of my name and think it makes a difference? Damn, NT'ers are dumb and stubborn these days.

Fool, as I said, you were ONE OF THE FIRST to jump in, quoting or whatever, to say it wasn't best because it happened on your lousy team. Where you not quoting a guy saying it wasn't best implying that you did not agree? I don't know what your definition of stubborn is but I don't see how that argument I made was anything near stubborn. This current post may be stubborn. You should watch using the word dumb, especially when you are part of one of the dumbest fan bases in the states.

Time for me to move on to worrying about better things, like my team losing in the first round of the playoffs with a front office that is about to blow up, not worrying about if my team was on the negative end of a dunk of the year candidate
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom