Amar'e Stoudemire agrees to five-year deal with Knicks

Originally Posted by CodLiverOil

hahaha!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I forgot this the Knicks I'm talking about. Yall happy with making the playoffs, I'm talking about making it to the finals. I'm not even a Knick hater I want you guys to get Bron so you can play some good ball again, but I think STAT is a awful pick up if you do end up getting Bron. If not then you left with something, but I don't think having just STAT would make Bron being with the Knicks any better than him staying with the Cavs. 

laugh.gif
I forgot this the Knicks I'm talking about. Yall happy with making the playoffs, I'm talking about making it to the finals. I'm not even a Knick hater I want you guys to get Bron so you can play some good ball again, but I think STAT is a awful pick up if you do end up getting Bron. If not then you left with something, but I don't think having just STAT would make Bron being with the Knicks any better than him staying with the Cavs. 

Originally Posted by Wade187

laugh.gif
I forgot this the Knicks I'm talking about. Yall happy with making the playoffs, I'm talking about making it to the finals. I'm not even a Knick hater I want you guys to get Bron so you can play some good ball again, but I think STAT is a awful pick up if you do end up getting Bron. If not then you left with something, but I don't think having just STAT would make Bron being with the Knicks any better than him staying with the Cavs
STAT is better than any player Lebron has ever played with. Building a team around a core of those two and Gallo is undoubtedly better than anything Lebron has seen in Ohio.

laugh.gif
I forgot this the Knicks I'm talking about. Yall happy with making the playoffs, I'm talking about making it to the finals. I'm not even a Knick hater I want you guys to get Bron so you can play some good ball again, but I think STAT is a awful pick up if you do end up getting Bron. If not then you left with something, but I don't think having just STAT would make Bron being with the Knicks any better than him staying with the Cavs
STAT is better than any player Lebron has ever played with. Building a team around a core of those two and Gallo is undoubtedly better than anything Lebron has seen in Ohio.

good signing

could have been worse...giving jj that money
could have been disastrous...giving rudy gay that money

but they need to bring in a legit one to play with amare. i still dont think amare as number one option will get it done.

good signing

but they need to bring in a legit one to play with amare. i still dont think amare as number one option will get it done.

Originally Posted by kingkb34

At least we will see who the real talent was: Amar'e or Nash.
Nash won MVP without Amare. Nash doesn't need to show anything.  If anybody needs to show their talents, it's Amare, and I believe he will.

Nash won MVP without Amare. Nash doesn't need to show anything.  If anybody needs to show their talents, it's Amare, and I believe he will.

im not even a huge nash fan, but dude is legit. they had diaw step in and were still a good team. amare is a solid player too and he will put up huge numbers in ny as well. they were perfect for one another.

im not even a huge nash fan, but dude is legit. they had diaw step in and were still a good team. amare is a solid player too and he will put up huge numbers in ny as well. they were perfect for one another.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

laugh.gif
was just telling someone this today., add that along with the fresh legs on the Knicks. Will, Gallo, TD... i see playoff run.
people seem to forget Cleveland is only as good as Lebron has made them.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

laugh.gif
was just telling someone this today., add that along with the fresh legs on the Knicks. Will, Gallo, TD... i see playoff run.
people seem to forget Cleveland is only as good as Lebron has made them.

laugh.gif
I'm seriously interested in seeing whether or not Amare can be as productive without Nash spoon feeding him.

laugh.gif
I'm seriously interested in seeing whether or not Amare can be as productive without Nash spoon feeding him.

Originally Posted by DMan14

good signing

lol @ Gay being a disastrous signing. I don't know about that. He wouldnt have got the max from the Knicks, but he's a solid, young player.

Originally Posted by DMan14

good signing

lol @ Gay being a disastrous signing. I don't know about that. He wouldnt have got the max from the Knicks, but he's a solid, young player.

Back
Top Bottom