Amare = weak -OR- Bowen = dirty? (vid) vol. Thoughts on dirty players?

saw this off Digg.com

so what do you guys think?? Amare being a #*%+ or does Bruce Bowen just play that damn dirty.

laugh.gif
@ amare lookin like he just got stabbed

How do you guys feel when athletes have the need to play dirty to take the advantage in the game??

Bowen is a dirty player.. i'd love to have him on my roster if i'm the head coach anyway..

Bowen is very dirty..but I think Amare did act...It looked like he was hit in the chest, but held his stomache?..

The West has Bowen, and the East has Posey....

Amare was acting a little bit, and had NO intention of going after Bowen...that was all a front...

stat sure overacted but Bowen did that on purpose, saw the screen and fully ran into it. not to mention he gives the stutter step toward the end to try to makesure he got that forearm in there.

the nba and david stern are so concerned with how the league looks with the nba cares this and where amazing happens that, but yet it took them how long tosuspend bowen for one game? not saying this play in particular is THAT bad, but damn, do something about this scrub.

Bowen is dirty, no doubt, but Fugazi killed me with the bowled over, short of breath, and then the tough guy walk into 12 other individuals.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If he coulda just got thru those first 10, Bowen was a dead man.
laugh.gif

Stat = vaginal discomfort.

Why is Amare setting a screen 3/4 of the way down the court anyways.
Bowen was all over Nashty all game, he just wanted to free him up a little. It looked like he got the wind knocked out of him when I was watchingit live... STAT is hardbody tho and we all know that crackhead defensive ++$@% wouldve got mirked in the streets

True.....he def over-reacted IMO, but I guess once a player has a "label" like Bowen, everything will be over-exaggerated.

laugh.gif
i like how he bowls over, reaches for the floor twice.......then gets up and acts like he gonna do something
laugh.gif

but yeah, bowen is great at making a normal play into a dirty one. im sure he did give a lil more emphasis on a regular fighting the screen play......but amareacted as well.

I know bowen is dirty but that wasnt that serious. If it was any other player amare would have kept it moving. People always complain that the nba today is sosoft but when bowen tries to be physical people complain its dirty. Hes not doing anything different than the guys in the 90s were doing. (besides a flyingkick)

Amare was acting without a doubt. but everyone who has had a pick set on them that you dont stick your elbow out. You stick your hand out and feel for them oryou just jump over it

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

If it was any other player amare would have kept it moving. People always complain that the nba today is so soft but when bowen tries to be physical people complain its dirty. Hes not doing anything different than the guys in the 90s were doing. (besides a flying kick)

Mez 0ne:
Why is Amare setting a screen 3/4 of the way down the court anyways.
Hmmm... with the refs right in front of him... a member of the Phoenix Suns sets a pick... against a notoriously dirty player... with the refsright in front of him... in the middle of the court, with no one around... except for a referee, who's right in front of him... and then he acts like hegot kicked in his groin... and then appears to be fine when he reaches the Suns bench, where there were no refs.
laugh.gif

The Suns stay working the refs, and this was just another example of their tactics; it's just that this time, their tactic was against a player thatactually does have a dirty rep.

stat sure overacted but Bowen did that on purpose, saw the screen and fully ran into it. not to mention he gives the stutter step toward the end to try to make sure he got that forearm in there.
You're taught to run hard through a screen from day 1. I hate Bowen, but that play was anything but dirty. Amare always lets the Spurs getinto his head. He doesn't complain about anyone on any other team. Luckily for the Suns, it doesn't really affect his play.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Bowen is dirty, no doubt, but Fugazi killed me with the bowled over, short of breath, and then the tough guy walk into 12 other individuals.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If he coulda just got thru those first 10, Bowen was a dead man.
laugh.gif

Stat = vaginal discomfort.
damn that was enlightening.

Your eyes probably lit up when you saw this post, thinking just another way for me to spew hate with no logic whatsoever.

I think a lot of this stems from last yr when bowen tried to take his achilles out when he had an open dunk and then tried to send nash's balls back intohis stomach the next game.

Back
Top Bottom