Amazon Prime ADDICT

Treasure truck question, i was logged into my wife’s prime acct and placed a treasure truck order, I’m going to pick it up, shouldn’t be a problem ?

thanks for the info guys. i already have a pair of beats, but also want the airpods (or something similar with no wires) because the beats i use solely for work and i'd keep the other headphones in my backpack....

thanks for the info guys. i already have a pair of beats, but also want the airpods (or something similar with no wires) because the beats i use solely for work and i'd keep the other headphones in my backpack....
So you pretty much answered your question. Airpods for the convenience.

Treasure truck question, i was logged into my wife’s prime acct and placed a treasure truck order, I’m going to pick it up, shouldn’t be a problem ?

As long as you have the QR code you should be fine. A buddy of mine had me place an order for him yesterday for a TT pickup, which was down the block from my apt. Amazon rep scanned it & gave me the bag in under a minute.

+1 on the airpods ima owner of them

Guess prime day was weak i aint seeing no one post anything worth coppin

Might grab a/a couple of TVs
upload_2019-6-27_13-50-44.gif

Unless you're a single Caucasian soccer mom or you're in need of a TV Prime Day is basura

These are so good: https://amzn.to/2XeYMre
Not as much clout as Airpods, but for $30 (don't forget to check that 5% off box) they are an incredible value.

EDIT: whoa, sorry for the SUPER late reply. Didn't notice the date of your post. Regardless, those wireless earbuds I posted are dope.

Prime day, trash once again

Unless you need headphones or a TV dont even bother

Kinda cool on amazon. The little stuff that I would grab from there is cheap chinese crap that breaks in a month.

Back
Top Bottom