Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by CarolCitysFinest

Originally Posted by MrMagic8Ball

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

What defines a Muscle Car?
#1 - V8 under the hood
#2 - 2 door coupe
#3 - Rear wheel drive
idk man the G8 GXP has four doors with a 6.2L they are imo a muscle car.
it doesn't haaaaave to be 2 door, but its definately gotta be rear wheel drive and sport some serious displacement/HP

agreed ,thats pretty much what i was sayin i mean a magnum is a station wagon but that $+$! is a muscle car.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

I could always throw a supercharger in..then embarrass you on the track
grin.gif

34 page jdm topic>

yea u do that ,u spend 10 grand on your import just to make it run like a stock muscle car,then spend another 5 grand to make it a little faster.Either way your still driving a car that looks bad and sounds bad.
With 5k i could be at 270-300@the wheels. i'd demolish you on the track..ol i'm only good for straight line racing @%% @@+!%
laugh.gif

yea ok your right my 600 hp Trans Am With a LS-7 and a race tuned suspension would get blown away ok man.
roll.gif
Im not sayin tuners arnt fast some are but its a waste of money to spend it on a car that looks so bad. the average civic or w/e u see has a 2-3k body kit n 150hp and they roll around town like they the #$!%.Why spend 5 grand on a car to give it 250-300hp when you can spend 5K on the suspension of a muscle car and have 300-500hp and handle like a tuner?
We don't all drive civics with gawdy bodykits you know..

It's all apples to oranges really..throw that 5k into an evo and you'll have a monster on your hands...just ask finns
or i can just drop

chevy%20572.bmp

and a turbo 400 ****** and vaporize anything in my rear view...plus be able to tow a small public school
pimp.gif

grin.gif

34 page jdm topic>

yea u do that ,u spend 10 grand on your import just to make it run like a stock muscle car,then spend another 5 grand to make it a little faster.Either way your still driving a car that looks bad and sounds bad.
With 5k i could be at 270-300@the wheels. i'd demolish you on the track..ol i'm only good for straight line racing @%% @@+!%
laugh.gif

yea ok your right my 600 hp Trans Am With a LS-7 and a race tuned suspension would get blown away ok man.
roll.gif
Im not sayin tuners arnt fast some are but its a waste of money to spend it on a car that looks so bad. the average civic or w/e u see has a 2-3k body kit n 150hp and they roll around town like they the #$!%.Why spend 5 grand on a car to give it 250-300hp when you can spend 5K on the suspension of a muscle car and have 300-500hp and handle like a tuner?

It's all apples to oranges really..throw that 5k into an evo and you'll have a monster on your hands...just ask finns
or i can just drop

chevy%20572.bmp

and a turbo 400 ****** and vaporize anything in my rear view...plus be able to tow a small public school
pimp.gif
how much is that gonna cost though? that big block is gonna run you like 11k.

grin.gif

34 page jdm topic>

laugh.gif

roll.gif

na man its apples n spinach.take a 20-30k evo n a 10-15k muscle car put 5k in both the muscle car will make it look like a go cart...idk finns but if his evois a monster(meaning it is as fast or faster then a built muscle car) he put upwards of 10g's in it....if not then its just a monster compared to acivic..its cool tho man when u grow up and like real cars either luxury or muscle cars...ull look back on your youth of driving these golf carts with bodykitsn feel really stupid.
roll.gif

grin.gif

34 page jdm topic>

laugh.gif

roll.gif

or i can just drop

chevy%20572.bmp

pimp.gif
da most your droppin on a muscle car with most of da parts you want is about 25k thats with da car included.

572 in action
pimp.gif

grin.gif

34 page jdm topic>

laugh.gif

roll.gif

or i can just drop

chevy%20572.bmp

pimp.gif
bout 8k for the 572 n about 1000-1500 for the ****** ....but it would take 20g's to be able to get a tuner to keep up with it or even stayclose....i dont get the whole turboed tuner !%%# u can turbo a muscle car n put a 100 shot on it and make it do a wheel stand n run 9-11 sec .

grin.gif

34 page jdm topic>

laugh.gif

roll.gif

or i can just drop

chevy%20572.bmp

pimp.gif
da most your droppin on a muscle car with most of da parts you want is about 25k thats with da car included.

572 in action
pimp.gif
25k isn't pennies. i'll stick to my luxury
laugh.gif

MR MONDAY NIIGHT wrote:

grin.gif

34 page jdm topic>

laugh.gif

roll.gif

or i can just drop

chevy%20572.bmp

pimp.gif

572 in action
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

german/euro luxury or american muscle FTW cant go wrong with either.....cant say the same for asian ricers

grin.gif

34 page jdm topic>

laugh.gif

roll.gif

or i can just drop

chevy%20572.bmp

pimp.gif

572 in action
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
didn't u comprehend me? you can get a fully loaded muscle car with a 572 big block, 400 ****** and all its glorious power INCLUDING the carfor about 25k

u gotta INVEST 20k inside of a import you have to cop separately so even try to catch up.

grin.gif

34 page jdm topic>

laugh.gif

roll.gif

or i can just drop

chevy%20572.bmp

pimp.gif

572 in action
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
didn't u comprehend me? you can get a fully loaded muscle car with a 572 big block, 400 ****** and all its glorious power INCLUDING the car for about 25k

u gotta INVEST 20k inside of a import you have to cop separately so even try to catch up.
FALSE..

I� could throw 10k into a cheap import(civic, eclipse, older supra, older rx7) and be faster..including cost of the car. btw, that car isn't even streetlegal...****
laugh.gif

grin.gif

34 page jdm topic>

laugh.gif

roll.gif

or i can just drop

chevy%20572.bmp

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
didn't u comprehend me? you can get a fully loaded muscle car with a 572 big block, 400 ****** and all its glorious power INCLUDING the car for about 25k

no need to try to explain�bro,�guys that drive tuners have no common sense anyway ,they cant comprehend�what a real car is when they only drove these lil�carsthey mom n pops bought em for they 16th birthday.
��

grin.gif

34 page jdm topic>

laugh.gif

roll.gif

or i can just drop

chevy%20572.bmp

pimp.gif

572 in action
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

FALSE..

I� could throw 10k into a cheap import(civic, eclipse, older supra, older rx7) and be faster..including cost of the car. btw, that car isn't even street legal...****
laugh.gif
1. those cheap imports SUCK

2. a chevy 572 IS street legal. what da hell you talkin about.

grin.gif

34 page jdm topic>

laugh.gif

roll.gif

or i can just drop

chevy%20572.bmp

pimp.gif

572 in action
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

FALSE..

I� could throw 10k into a cheap import(civic, eclipse, older supra, older rx7) and be faster..including cost of the car. btw, that car isn't even street legal...****
laugh.gif
1. those cheap imports SUCK

2. a chevy 572 IS street legal. what da hell you talkin about.
1. Opinion...

2. that specific one is NOT street legal...@%*@ is nice, though
pimp.gif

Carol..my man you seem mad? it's not that serious..

MR MONDAY NIIGHT wrote:

grin.gif

34 page jdm topic>

laugh.gif

roll.gif

or i can just drop

chevy%20572.bmp

pimp.gif

572 in action
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

FALSE..

laugh.gif

your ignorant man....you put 10k into building a older civic,eclipse , or w/e and spend it on only performance parts ...it will be as fast as a muscle car forabout 3 runs then the drivetrain you should of replaced the rear end you should of replaced and the ****** you shoulda replaced and spent another 15K on willblow out your big stupid !+! soundin exaust.There is a reason 90% of people in competitive drag racing modify muscle cars not tuners they are more reliable andcheaper to build because they are made to be able to handle 400�horsepower..unlike your tuners that cant handle a lawn mower engine without blowin up....dontcomment if you gonna come in with dumb +%%% bro...go actually try the stuff your saying unsted of readin it off the internet and from your +$$!#%! friends thatare full of +%%%...u will understand what we are saying i assure you of it.

na i aint mad just get tired of people makin comments when they obviously have no clue what they're talkin bout...im cool man 4 day weekend with some hennyim nowhere near mad bro.
roll.gif

yo all this debating is great...but could you PLEASE stop quoting the same isshhh...

and yeah, edgars is very similar to mine, even the same black out panel. But i got the roush louvers and the black foose nitrous's

look what you can buy for a a mere 23 grand
http://http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Chevelle-SS-454-1971-Chevelle-SS-454-Real-SS-Hugger-Orange-Show-Car_W0QQitemZ160337387047QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item2554da5e27&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A3|39%3A1|240%3A1318#ebayphotohosting

http://i.ebayimg.com/03/%21BSi9jBg%21mk%7E%24%28KGrH****icEjlLmZB%29tBKD%29UL7NmQ%7E%7E_1.JPG
5620_1.JPG
544b_1.JPG
9bc4_1.JPG

completely restored muscle car with over 400 HP....try getting a civic that looks that nice and is that powerful for 23k
pimp.gif

na i aint mad just get tired of people makin comments when they obviously have no clue what they're talkin bout...im cool man 4 day weekend with some henny im nowhere near mad bro.
roll.gif

Strange, that's exactly what I got from reading your replies.

Ninja you cant say one car looks better than another. Its all opinion. I'd take a Toyota 2000GT over anyway muscle car but maybe people don't like it.That said, you are out of your mind if you don't think you could put 23k(price of car included) into an import and spank that 400hp car you just posted.Like, are you being serious right now? You really must have no idea when it comes to imports.

that chevelle is nice bro...you can get muscle cars made strictly for racing(no AC or rear seats no interior pretty much a seat n rollcage) For 12k that willrun 10's.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

na i aint mad just get tired of people makin comments when they obviously have no clue what they're talkin bout...im cool man 4 day weekend with some henny im nowhere near mad bro.
roll.gif

lemme guess you drive a tuner witha body kit and think its fast ....its ok man i understand not everyone has the means to drive a realcar,sometimes you gotta go the cheap way,and defend yourself by making comments with which you have no clue about.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

roll.gif

Ninja you cant say one car looks better than another. Its all opinion. I'd take a Toyota 2000GT over anyway muscle car but maybe people don't like it. That said, you are out of your mind if you don't think you could put 23k(price of car included) into an import and spank that 400hp car you just posted. Like, are you being serious right now? You really must have no idea when it comes to imports.
that car i posted is closer to stock then anything. and its still gonna mash on anythin stock that toyota/honda/nissan doing for da same price.

Back
Top Bottom