Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Actually, no..I don't. You continue to show your ignorance
smile.gif
laugh.gif

They'll never understand

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by CarolCitysFinest

na i aint mad just get tired of people makin comments when they obviously have no clue what they're talkin bout...im cool man 4 day weekend with some henny im nowhere near mad bro.
roll.gif

Strange, that's exactly what I got from reading your replies.

Ninja you cant say one car looks better than another. Its all opinion. I'd take a Toyota 2000GT over anyway muscle car but maybe people don't like it. That said, you are out of your mind if you don't think you could put 23k(price of car included) into an import and spank that 400hp car you just posted. Like, are you being serious right now? You really must have no idea when it comes to imports.
that car i posted is closer to stock then anything. and its still gonna mash on anythin stock that toyota/honda/nissan doing for da same price.
Brute power is not everyone's preference. 400HP on a supra is cake. You can get a clean supra for well under $12k.

smile.gif
when u said..."I'd take a Toyota 2000GT over anyway muscle car but maybe people don't like it. That said, you are out of your mind ifyou don't think you could put 23k(price of car included) into an import and spank that 400hp car you just posted."....You showed everyone on here thatknows performance cars how ignorant/un-informed you are , regardless of what I say.

They wont lol.

smile.gif
when u said..."I'd take a Toyota 2000GT over anyway muscle car but maybe people don't like it. That said, you are out of your mind if you don't think you could put 23k(price of car included) into an import and spank that 400hp car you just posted."....You showed everyone on here that knows performance cars how ignorant/un-informed you are , regardless of what I say.

laugh.gif
Ok man.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

na i aint mad just get tired of people makin comments when they obviously have no clue what they're talkin bout...im cool man 4 day weekend with some henny im nowhere near mad bro.
roll.gif

Ninja you cant say one car looks better than another. Its all opinion. I'd take a Toyota 2000GT over anyway muscle car but maybe people don't like it. That said, you are out of your mind if you don't think you could put 23k(price of car included) into an import and spank that 400hp car you just posted. Like, are you being serious right now? You really must have no idea when it comes to imports.
that car i posted is closer to stock then anything. and its still gonna mash on anythin stock that toyota/honda/nissan doing for da same price.
Brute power is not everyone's preference. 400HP on a supra is cake. You can get a clean supra for well under $12k.

it might be clean...but sure won't be powerful.

roll.gif

supras are one of the few tuners that can actually handle some torque and horsepower with out blowin...they can be made fairly fast for not a whole lot morethen a muscle car.

They wont lol.

smile.gif
when u said..."I'd take a Toyota 2000GT over anyway muscle car but maybe people don't like it. That said, you are out of your mind if you don't think you could put 23k(price of car included) into an import and spank that 400hp car you just posted."....You showed everyone on here that knows performance cars how ignorant/un-informed you are , regardless of what I say.

laugh.gif
Ok man.
agree to disagree? matter of prefrence really.If you have the knowledge and $ you can make most cars fast.my opinion is simply that muscle carshandle the power better then tuners....... and look and sound better but thats purely my opinion.

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
compared to a muscle car of comparable $? yeah i stand by my statement.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
You're right. Maybe if Japanese car manufacturers were begging for bailouts, it'd be a bit more even.

lol ok man ...take the average everyday muscle car vs the average everyday tuner we both know what the outcome would be.but you can make both fast is just a matter of the price to do so and how long it will run without blowin somthin major...right?

roll.gif

laugh.gif
You're right. Maybe if Japanese car manufacturers were begging for bailouts, it'd be a bit more even.

Boom.

most the companies that are wanting bailout $ need money because they make less profit % off they're cars then the asian cars...tuners cost considerbalyless to make ,produce and design then a modern muscle car.But they sell for the same because they rip people using the fuel efficeincy B.S. .

.take the average everyday muscle car vs the average everyday tuner we both know what the outcome would be

/thread

muscle cars were just animals from the factory...imports gotta do some serious over achieving just to match up.

.take the average everyday muscle car vs the average everyday tuner we both know what the outcome would be

/thread

muscle cars were just animals from the factory...imports gotta do some serious over achieving just to match up.

Imports are balanced from the factory... Domestics are nice in straight lines.

Everyone knows muscle outruns imports. what about acceleration and handling?

/thread

Imports are balanced from the factory... Domestics are nice in straight lines.

Everyone knows muscle outruns imports. what about acceleration and handling?

acceleration in muscle cars are better in most cases not all but most....handling why ask stock vs stock 90% of imports are better .....but the question iswhats more cost effective making a muscle car handle as good as a import, or making an import have the power of a muscle car?Suspension work is cheaper thenthen trying to get a 4 or 6 cyl with 200hp run like a v8 with 400 right?

Back
Top Bottom