[| -- America's Most Wanted Tour - Lil' Wayne x Young Jeezy x Drake (Canadian Dates) -- |]

mad.gif
ticketmaster changing everything at the last minute, I just got homefrom work to find out they started the presale today, changed the prices and that they got rid of my presale

I guess I will have to use my amex

I knew the Presale was starting today for some but not the price change.

I got my 200 levels.
Bit the bullet and paid that $42 extra fee. Whatever.

I got 3 extra tickets in the 200 Section, Ebay is not allowing the listing?!?!? which is weird because I just want to get rid of them for face value + theticketmaster fees but they're not allowing it. Anyone have this type of problem before?

Yeah, other people flag your auction because it is 'illegal'. And cheaper than their auctions.

Use craigslist.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I got 3 extra tickets in the 200 Section, Ebay is not allowing the listing?!?!? which is weird because I just want to get rid of them for face value + the ticketmaster fees but they're not allowing it. Anyone have this type of problem before?
Price for one each ?

I got my 200 levels.
Bit the bullet and paid that $42 extra fee. Whatever.

Same, spilt the 42 between 3 of us, i think it was like 398 for 3.

Could have opted for the 100 level at 200 each. but its a recession.
nerd.gif

The pricing for this event is soooo dumb.

Section 202 Row A, is the same price as floor seats...
Even though its a 200 level.

Makes no sense.

Originally Posted by 5tan

Makes no sense.
It actually makes sense 202 Row A is better than most of those Floor Seats your elevated and aligned with the stage and 202 your dead center soyour looking straight at the artist and vise versa, if I had the chance to get those I would and make up my mind at the show what seats (those or floor) Iwould take and which my friends would take. It's a RARITY to get 202 Row A for any Ampitheatre Show, unless your in Row A-H in the 100 Section then theFloor View is cool but your view is blocked and IF it's a bad day weather wise you feel it.

Jeremih got added to the Toronto stop? I'm a fan but would've been cool to just keep it Hip Hop throw in Jada or Fab not Jeremih.

Originally Posted by 5tan

Makes no sense.
It actually makes sense 202 Row A is better than most of those Floor Seats your elevated and aligned with the stage and 202 your dead center so your looking straight at the artist and vise versa, if I had the chance to get those I would and make up my mind at the show what seats (those or floor) I would take and which my friends would take. It's a RARITY to get 202 Row A for any Ampitheatre Show, unless your in Row A-H in the 100 Section then the Floor View is cool but your view is blocked and IF it's a bad day weather wise you feel it.

Jeremih got added to the Toronto stop? I'm a fan but would've been cool to just keep it Hip Hop throw in Jada or Fab not Jeremih.
^ I hear that.
It's a smart move for the tour tho.. Especially with the amount of ladies most likely attending.
Birthday Sex live will have them in a frenzy.

When his album drop? to go on tour for 1 song? meh politics.

Where did you see Jeremih was added? Good 202 Seats are left right now I'd tell people to scoop them up before tomorrow.

Edit.

General Sale is tomorrow at 2pm. I can buy tickets from a retail outlet like at Rogers Centre tomorrow right ?

Me & INFAMOUS got tix from Sunrise Records at Yonge & Dundas.
If there's a random lineup for tickets, they do a draw to see who goes first and then it goes in order from the lineup.
The girl whose name was drawn got 6 tickets in 200 level!
Almost thought she took all the good seats in 200.
Good thing we got Section 201 Row M. We near the 202 section.

pimp.gif

We were the first in line. Then a bunch of people start coming, so they did a draw on who gets to buy first. Its only one draw on who goes first, after thatits all normal.

Q - Are those 3 tickets still available ? I know some people that need some tickets.

When his album drop? to go on tour for 1 song? meh politics.

Where did you see Jeremih was added? Good 202 Seats are left right now I'd tell people to scoop them up before tomorrow.
Self titled debut album has a RD of June 30th as of right now.........and Raindrops > Birthday Sex.......too bad close to no one knowsRaindrops though
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cquan05

Raindrops > Birthday Sex.......too bad close to no one knows Raindrops though
ohwell.gif
QFT. That song is too smooth, that has to be the 2nd single. I know girls will eat it up as well.

Who cares? the rest of them are wack.

My extra's are still sitting around so I'm going to start hitting people up.

Back
Top Bottom