[| -- America's Most Wanted Tour - Lil' Wayne x Young Jeezy x Drake (Canadian Dates) -- |]

Good seats for the most part is gone and as Caribana gets closer 2 weeks from now prices will go up especially for those people from the U.S. that are stayingover the extra day for the Show. I remember a friend of mine mentioning he had 2 Floor Seats in Section 103 he was selling for retail + ticketmaster fees.

So, Drake wont have his own set ? And Pleasure P got added as well ?

I guess Jeezy will be the only reason why I go next week.

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

So, Drake wont have his own set ? And Pleasure P got added as well ?

I guess Jeezy will be the only reason why I go next week.

Who told you that!? NOOOOO.

smh.gif
smh.gif
@ this whole situation. Talk about wrong timing.
Article from the music forum.

drakenikki.jpg

Young Money rapper Drake has been forced to pull out of Lil Wayne's Young Money Presents: The America's Most Wanted Music Festival tour.

According to reports, Drake had hoped to have recovered enough from a torn Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) to perform a 30-minute set, but the painful injury is still causing him problems - and, as a result, he has had to cancel his solo slot altogether.

"I'm not doing my own set. That's one thing I have to apologize to my fans about. It's too much of a risk, if I hit that wrong turn (doing) 30 minutes every night. If I tear my ACL again, the doctors say I might not be able to walk again. I have to be cautious," Drake tells MTV News.

Drake says that he will still try to join Weezy and other Young Money members on featured songs. (KeepItTrill, 07/28/09)

He'll still be around for Toronto somewhat.

Surgery is tomorrow, while Wayne has his stop in NYC dude was shooting the Mary Video.

11h5pgo.jpg

Trey Songz did Successful with Drake via help from a cane.

Pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom