Ancient Aliens

Went 12 minutes into the Collier flick, can't give him 2hrs...

But I was buggin cause while he was talking I was kind of hearing UFO type noises in the back round of the video.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

But I was buggin cause while he was talking I was kind of hearing UFO type noises in the back round of the video.

nerd.gif
Ufo's dont make sound if they tend to do ....it has to be very VERY NEAR BY ....I KNOW THIS MANN

MIAMI IS A HOTT SPOT FOR UFOS

Barack, great video. I'm still on the first one. My mind is on overdrive right now just comprehending these 'truths.'

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Barack, great video. I'm still on the first one. My mind is on overdrive right now just comprehending these 'truths.'
More for whoever wants to watch. Powerful info, Take it how you want:

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

nerd.gif
Ufo's dont make sound if they tend to do ....it has to be very VERY NEAR BY ....I KNOW THIS MANN

MIAMI IS A HOTT SPOT FOR UFOS

2962o3d.jpg

why is it all of these people seem to be 40-60 year-olds white male or female, that are your authors for your good-old Sci-fi novel at your local library

i think theres a group, where these people are together to collaborate a story, so they can sell their books

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

why is it all of these people seem to be 40-60 year-olds white male or female, that are your authors for your good-old Sci-fi novel at your local library

i think theres a group, where these people are together to collaborate a story, so they can sell their books
you stereotyping
grin.gif

aliens >>> deeper then rap

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

19603952.JPG

Im about to read this book.

Graham therioes made the most sense in the whole documentary.

pimp.gif

It is a very good book, I have read it twice...

You think youtube will have it later i missed it. Was it talking about the annunaki, and the tall aliens that were like nine feet tall (not the tall whites).The fallen angels from niburu that helped create civilization for the purpose of enslavement someone please inform.

youtube seems like they are ODing on the censorship of videos now, so no, i don't think it will resurface on that site again.

if i remember correctly he speaks about the on going contacts he was having with some race of E.T. he talks about them, then he talks about the changes thatwill take place with the people of earth around 2012.

as far as the annunaki goes, i want to say he only touches on the idea that the different races of people here on earth are from different star constellations.i don't remember him saying anything about a single race genetically creating our race, even though i have heard and believe that theory myself.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by players1999

Well I never post but I was an editor on this show... It kinda crazy i never thought i would see a post on NT about it. Working on Angels and Demons for the History Channel Now.

That's cool man. Good work. Are there any openings available for the network? I'm in desperate need of a job..

I actually don't work for the network I work for a company called Prometheus Entertainment. We do all kinds of Special Docs. I did Batman Unmasked, IndianaJones, Valkyrie and I'm in the middle of Angels and Demons. The funny thing is this show happened because we loved that guy Giorgio Tsoukalos he was in theIndiana Jones and the Ultimate Quest show and we made a show about him and the Ancient Aliens theorists. I'm glad to hear so many NTers liking the show weworked crazy hard on this one.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Another thing, sometimes, I think the ancient civilizations arent given enough credit for their work. Sometimes I think it should be further researched as to where they get their knowledge and how they could have come up with it on their own. But I definately believe there is and was contact between ETs and humans. Right now, I think it only happens on some "take me to your leader" type stuff and they probably only communicate people of high authority, ex our government. Or maybe I'm just crazy or wrong...

edit: Thanks for that scheduel ^^ I just looked on my Comcast box for more times, but it was no help.
funny you say that. roswell? area 51? etc.. the pyramid on the 1 dollar bill?
pimp.gif

correct me if im wrong but, the unfinished pyramid with the eye is actually a symbol created by the masons who were unknowingly infiltrated by the illuminati. word to angels and demons.

So wait, do E.T's have pets? Or do the "pets" and wild animals get along with everybody and contribute to society in some way?

Water?

Food?

Sex?

Sex?

Sex?

WEED!?!

SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! MONSTER QUEST?!?! an aligator in the NY sewers aint no monster quest. gimme some ancient aliens!

Back
Top Bottom