AND 1 - Discussion / New Releases [ 2007 Samples pg.17 ]

Here are the release dates for the Edge:

EDGE MID
Available 07.01.06 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp (and1.com)
Black / Black / Asphalt
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
EDGE MID
Available 07.10.06 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
Black / White / Apple
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
EDGE MID
Available 08.15.06 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
Navy / Cool Blue / White
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
EDGE MID
Available 07.01.06 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
White / White / Gum
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
EDGE MID
Available 08.15.06 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
Dark Grey / Black / Varsity Red (Champs exclusive)

There is one more color, a black/white/red. One of the best colors in my opinion, which are finishline exclusives. Just replace the red where the apple is on the Black/Apple/White ones. They might release the same day as those. Not sure...

:wow:
eek.gif
The black/apple comes out today. I guess I'll be heading to the mall.

^^
I went to this mom n pop store and I went to my local modells and didnt see anything either.

I did see the Swifts in white/blue for $39.99, I was tempted but Id rather wait on the Edges.

Brand New With Tags ---Authentic Stephon Marbury Timberwolves Jersey Size 48
CLICK HERE!!!

:lol:
laugh.gif

And1 actually makes a shoe people are looking foward to and noone can find them.

When I asked if they were gettin them(at the store), they said no ... & just looked at me like why do you want And1's? :lol:
laugh.gif

Brand New With Tags ---Authentic Stephon Marbury Timberwolves Jersey Size 48
CLICK HERE!!!

Hmm...those are a little plain for my taste...but a good lower price point shoe.

Just out of curiosity...how many shoes have you dropped off of that ledge of yours? :nerd:
nerd.gif

Quote:
When I asked if they were gettin them(at the store), they said no ... & just looked at me like why do you want And1's?

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Same exact thing happened to me.

I believe Justin Taylor is doing designs for And 1 now. he does some crazy stuff that's hot as hell.

mad dissapointed that stores don't have the edge yet. they're dope as hell.

footlocker, footaction, champs. STEP YO' GAME UP.

Quote:
Just out of curiosity...how many shoes have you dropped off of that ledge of yours?

it looks alot higher than it actually is.. haven't dropped one yet. but my girl loves being piped from behind off the balcony... she loves it the most on the weekends when people walk by...

I tried the Edge on today at Champs, they had the all black and the white/gum and I was a bit disappointed. I still haven't seen the green ones though, and they are absolutely as flimsy and non supportive as they look. No problem for me as I'm not a huge stiff ankle support fan, but if you are you will hate these. They also creased just from me trying them on.

I'm just going to get this grey pair of Open Run Mids, I love hooping in my black and orange ones

Those two feature a leather upper. They will probably crease heavily. The apples feature a nubuck upper, so I wouldn't worry about those creasing. I sometimes wear ankle braces, so I am not too concerned about ankle support.

^ his stuff won't drop for another couple months...but yeah...be on the lookout...he's obviously sick if you don't already know.

Quote:
my girl loves being piped from behind off the balcony... she loves it the most on the weekends when people walk by...

CLASSIC.

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They should make a trash talk tee somehow out of that scenario...

^^^^^^^^
man, i'm telling you women like that stuff. i'm not built like your typical white dude down there so i'm not ashamed if someone catches me in the act....

Quote:
it looks alot higher than it actually is.. haven't dropped one yet. but my girl loves being piped from behind off the balcony... she loves it the most on the weekends when people walk by...

pics...

actually can you post pics of the wheat colored edge mids if you have the samples. because i think those are teh best but i have yet to see a picture of them posted on NT.

the white/black/apple and all black edge are available at and1.com now
FOR SALE: Szie 12 OG Nike Air Pippen 1, Nike Air Jordan Retro IX, Nike Kobe 2k5 All Stars, Nike Air Jordan VI Retro Low, Nike Air Jordan VII Retro Flint. Email At fkint@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom