And the award for the hypebeast shoe of the year award goes to..

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

eggplants. i'd argue they are the reason you can't pay retail for foamposites(past or present) anymore. i consider the yeezys TOO limited to count.
stores doing raffles for like 15 pairs.

actually, '07 royals and HOH royals are the reason foam prices have skyrocketed

Naw, because after that cactus and red ones still sat on shelves forever and were selling for $99
Now you go on ebay and what was $109 or $119 just a couple of months ago, is now going for over retail value. Most foam heads thought they were wack, becausethey weren't transparent. Now they're in demand and people want them. i.e. the hypebeast who weren't around for all the complaints when they werereleased.
And now you have the Pearl release, which far exceeded the Army's and those Royal releases with buzz and hype
Resellers were selling eggplants for royal prices
OG Pearls can be purchased for cheaper than this HOH release.
Eggplants brought a whole new fan to Foam's that they didn't have before. Most people have seen Royal's over the past 10 plus years.

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

You cannot compare a legendary basketball Athletes signature shoe to a Cooked up glow in the dark SKYTOP concoction made specially for the stars

..................IMO

I think it is the purple foams.. and with these other colored 1/2 Cents coming out.. they'll be a hypebeasts wet dream..

sad to see that foams have become a "hypebeast" shoe just because of one release.
smh.gif

half cents are garbage. don't why you young cats are coppin em. it;s just another fusion, spikize or af1/jordan. wack wack wack!

hmm for 08 it would be the cdp 11/12..for 09 the hyperbeast show will have to be the Ken Griffey freshwaters.

yeezy's.... It's just another trashy fusion that got everybody excited because they threw Kanye's name on it.

Yeezy's by a mile! you can't ball in em if you wanted to. them foams have been a must have in the DMV since forever. hypebeasts can have themYeezy's. Oh yeah, them McFly hyperdunks get an honorable mention.

Yeezy's without a doubt. For how many people camped out, how long they camped out, and resell prices it doesn't get much worse than that.

Most definitely the Yeezy's. No grown man should be caught dead wearing those.

^^^ Most def. agree. Ugly as all hell. I would rather walk around in Bapstas and thats sayin somethin.

Back
Top Bottom