and you wonder why no one like NYPD...

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by kidUFC

i was kinda LOLing when everyone was crying without any tears..

who does that?

who laughs at a family during tragedy?

kidUFC
i wasnt laughing because someone died,.. i was LOLing because who cries without tears? reminds me of this guy ( the dad )
roll.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA

who does that?

who laughs at a family during tragedy?��

kidUFC
i wasnt laughing because someone died,.. i was LOLing because who cries without tears? reminds me of this guy ( the dad )
roll.gif

SO if you seen people cry without tears before.........
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Why bring it up?. Lets see. They were prob crying for over 24hrs now. Do you think maybe, just maybe after a long period of crying, your eyes just dont produce tears as efficiently anymore? Its called a dry cry

who does that?

kidUFC
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Why bring it up?. Lets see. They were prob crying for over 24hrs now. Do you think maybe, just maybe after a long period of crying, your eyes just dont produce tears as efficiently anymore? Its called a dry cry

the level of ignorance of some of the posters here are equating the cop's negligence. btw read the updated story, the fam had the stuff, it just didnt wor. some of ya'll are straight up rtards...word to the hangover

the level of ignorance of some of the posters here are equating the cop's negligence. btw read the updated story, the fam had the stuff, it just didnt wor. some of ya'll are straight up rtards...word to the hangover

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

who does that?

kidUFC
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

true.  my cousin died a couple years ago and at the funeral my aunt did a dry cry and I wondered why and my sis told me that she was crying for 5 days prior and you can only cry so many tears to the point where no tears come out anymore.

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

who does that?

kidUFC
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

true.  my cousin died a couple years ago and at the funeral my aunt did a dry cry and I wondered why and my sis told me that she was crying for 5 days prior and you can only cry so many tears to the point where no tears come out anymore.

smh. Cops take joy in not doing the right things sometimes. Fine you're above the law and be $%$*@@@ sometimes, but come down to reality and do what is right.

smh. Cops take joy in not doing the right things sometimes. Fine you're above the law and be $%$*@@@ sometimes, but come down to reality and do what is right.

who does that?

dude shut-up. once you lose someone close you will know why. just remember that.....

once you lose someone you have shed so much tears that you dont have anymore tears to shed...

but just remember what i said..

who does that?

dude shut-up. once you lose someone close you will know why. just remember that.....

once you lose someone you have shed so much tears that you dont have anymore tears to shed...

Originally Posted by Hugo

who does that?

i probably wont.

Originally Posted by Hugo

who does that?

i probably wont.

Let's see if we can tease this out Judge Judy style. I think everyone would agree that the officer was correct in stopping the car.  If someone is traveling the wrong way up a one way street, you stop them. Now as far as the CPR goes.  You ALWAYS do CPR.  The current literature in medicine is showing that it is the compression that is more important than the oxygen delivery.  There are studies showing outcomes of patients who had breaths given + compressions vs compressions alone and the outcomes are similar in some instances and favorable for the compressions alone group in others.  In this particular case, you have a patient who is having an asthma attack that appears to have been unresponsive to 1st line agents.  Let's say her hypoxia is to the point where her heart is slowing due to lack of oxygen being delivered to heart muscle.  What do you do?  You administer CPR to assist her ability to perfuse distal organs.  You rush like hell to the ER where she will be intubated, epinephrine will be administered down the endotracheal tube and hopefully her asthma breaks.  If the epinephrine doesn't work, you bring in the anesthesia machine and crank up the agent.  While CPR wouldn't have 'cured' her, administering it is definitely the thing to do.  At that point, you're in a race to preserve end organ viability.  Bottom line, you administer aid.  It's a freaking KID for goodness sakes.

Let's see if we can tease this out Judge Judy style. I think everyone would agree that the officer was correct in stopping the car.  If someone is traveling the wrong way up a one way street, you stop them. Now as far as the CPR goes.  You ALWAYS do CPR.  The current literature in medicine is showing that it is the compression that is more important than the oxygen delivery.  There are studies showing outcomes of patients who had breaths given + compressions vs compressions alone and the outcomes are similar in some instances and favorable for the compressions alone group in others.  In this particular case, you have a patient who is having an asthma attack that appears to have been unresponsive to 1st line agents.  Let's say her hypoxia is to the point where her heart is slowing due to lack of oxygen being delivered to heart muscle.  What do you do?  You administer CPR to assist her ability to perfuse distal organs.  You rush like hell to the ER where she will be intubated, epinephrine will be administered down the endotracheal tube and hopefully her asthma breaks.  If the epinephrine doesn't work, you bring in the anesthesia machine and crank up the agent.  While CPR wouldn't have 'cured' her, administering it is definitely the thing to do.  At that point, you're in a race to preserve end organ viability.  Bottom line, you administer aid.  It's a freaking KID for goodness sakes.

Back
Top Bottom