Anderson Cooper Comes Out: 'The Fact Is, I'm Gay'

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by omgitswes

This is going to break a couple of my female friend's hearts

laugh.gif
 they couldnt tell already?

Most females don't have a good gaydar

probably because they practice denial too often.

"No, ____ is not gay, we're just really good friends"

Tom Cruise gets divorced then Anderson Cooper comes out, can this world be full of more suprises?!!!!!

It'll be funny to see how my dad watches CNN now. He was tight when that black guy came out, didn't believe my mother when she called it before he admitted it.

I hope all them dudes come out s gay on CNN and NBC news so he's forced to watch FOX news and left to occasionally watch BBC and Al Jazerra.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

It'll be funny to see how my dad watches CNN now. He was tight when that black guy came out, didn't believe my mother when she called it before he admitted it.

I hope all them dudes come out s gay on CNN and NBC news so he's forced to watch FOX news and left to occasionally watch BBC and Al Jazerra.

Don Lemon isn't just gay, he was molested over a period of time as a youngster.

your dad won't watch a news program with a gay host? 

Originally Posted by ectheg

your dad won't watch a news program with a gay host? 

laugh.gif
Your response and then looking at your avy.

Anyone remember on the new years special he was on that female co-host was trying to get him to kiss her on the ball drop and making him super uncomfortable
laugh.gif

Knew dude was mo for a while but still messed with him

he is a good looking dude, he is up there with Brad Pitt and dem.

Back
Top Bottom