Andre 3000 Talks On Outkast, His Solo Album

Good read. New album or not, solo or group. I hope it happens. All his appearances over the past few years have been fire

Always good to hear from Dre
pimp.gif

I pray to God this !$$$* will release  an album soon. I hope it's more Love Below than pure hip-hop. F this movie 
andre_12_wenn5842550.jpg

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

I pray to God this !$$$* will release  an album soon. I hope it's more Love Below than pure hip-hop. F this movie 
andre_12_wenn5842550.jpg
MAN HELL NAW

smh...i know this dude got mad tracks in the vault just chillin...he need to just release them $!@!+ on a mixtape or something if he ain't in album mode...

andre_12_wenn5842550.jpg
2x06-Afternoon-Delight-Animated-gif-Michael-What-No-no-no-no-arrested-development-7915781-300-167.gif
2x06-Afternoon-Delight-Animated-gif-Michael-What-No-no-no-no-arrested-development-7915781-300-167.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

andre_12_wenn5842550.jpg

Love Below type music is where he shines imo
word...i cant get hip to all his recent verses
sick.gif
..if thats what his rap album is gonna sound like then PASS

^^^You can thank Love Below for why a bunch of his recent verses sound like "seashells from the seashore".

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

3000 on crack now?!
he answered people like you back on Aquemini...

word...i cant get hip to all his recent verses
sick.gif
..if thats what his rap album is gonna sound like then PASS
sounds like a personal problem....like better rap music....
eyes.gif

3k with da art of storytellin type verses on his solo.... You cant beat that. Fk a Love Below Pt 2

Would love a solo RAP album from him but doubt it will happen, at least Big Boi delivered something serious with his last album

didnt really speak too much on Outkast woulda liked a few more questions on the group... But i dont mind if they ever made another Outkast album although i would like it, but main thing i would love is to see them Tour ive been to alot of shows but never had the chance to see Outkast... with all the hype GU was doin for RTB 2012 i was sure it was an outkast reunion... 

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

we'll see how many years in a row they can turn down Million Dollar offers from Coachella...

nahhhh Coachella offers outkasts millions? How much do they pay 'Ye and Jay?

Jay had a Staples Center show a month before and was a replacement, so he didn't get that kind of dough, and 'Ye expressed interest towards playing, so he wasn't going to sniff anything to what Outkast/Daft Punk or any of the crazy reunions would get to try and convince them to play. wouldn't doubt if he got a Milli though.

With it being 2 weekends now, and the hip-hop crop running dry, there's no doubt in my mind Outkast would see at least a Milli if they played Coach.

Back
Top Bottom