Andrew Tate. DONE.

It’s one thing to have differences of opinion, but some of you dudes really need to toughen up a bit and stop trying to cry victim every time someone challenges you.

You’re on a message board. Debate is expected.
I was gonna share this in here yesterday lol.

Yeah I don't really jive with being able to clearly state your arguments in more than a few words as an insult thing.
Dude has had an issue with me with probably going on a decade

Years ago he said the real world would teach me a lesson, and change my views

It didn't, so now I get treated to a petty jab and passive aggressive comment every once in a while

If had his ginkgo biloba that day, he might even threaten to really put me in my place.

Last edited:
Dude has had an issue with me with probably going on a decade

Years ago he said the real world would teach me a lesson and change me my views

It didn't, so now I get treated to a petty jab and passive aggressive comment every once in a while

If had his ginkgo biloba that day, he might even threaten to really put me in my place.

I gotta be honest Rusty, without knowing the history between the two of you, I thought he was going at me for answering a simple yes or no question and turning it into paragraphs lol.

Maybe you’re right, maybe I don’t know how to internet …

It’s one thing to have differences of opinion, but some of you dudes really need to toughen up a bit and stop trying to cry victim every time someone challenges you.

You’re on a message board. Debate is expected.
Dudes be so vocal, then all it takes to make them curl up in a corner is a
you-sure-really.gif

Dudes are on a general discussion forum and then put on the victim act and complain when their takes are being discussed :lol:

Screenshot 2023-01-11 at 4.56.19 AM.png

Everyone trying to get in on the conspiracy grift these days :smh:
This is the best Logan Paul could come up with now that his crypto scam got exposed? That he’s a ‘target’ of the matrix? :lol:

What an absolute embarrassment

For reference, here’s part 1 of the 3 part series laying out Logan’s multi-million dollar crypto scam.
Ironically, his co-conspirators also stabbed eachother in the back and scammed eachother.
Logan’s response video to part 3 was so bad that he ended up deleting it.
His strategy of blaming everything on his criminal partners doesn’t exactly work when he’s the one who assembled the squad of pretty obvious criminals and worked with them.

Edit: In case anyone wants to go down the rabbit hole.
Part 2

Part 3

Last edited:
Jake Paul and Andrew Tate were in talks for boxing match in one of the most hyped fights of the year.

The non-binary person made the most sense in this whole debate. Male or female if you dont approach your responsibilities on basic ethical grounds its all pointless. I mean I get its the world we are socialized in but there is something to carrying yourself with universal gender-neutral values.

I stereotyped dude with the cowboy hat from Texas and was absolutely right. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom