Andrew Tate. DONE.

I'm starting to get alot of Passport bro talk on the timeline. Not even sure what they do or about yet but seems they land on some side of this coin :lol:

I think the worst trap someone can fall into is relying on one person to get their information and worldview from

And relying on videos too much

Especially true of young men

I agree but I’d like to correct the “young men” part. It’s affecting men and women. Young and old. Those who are easily influenced are the most vulnerable too. Both genders.

I agree but I’d like to correct the “young men” part. It’s affecting men and women. Young and old. Those who are easily influenced are the most vulnerable too. Both genders.
Both are susceptible. I agree

But the consequences for society are higher for men going down bad rabbit holes. That is why I focused on them, specially given the thread topic

And as society progresses, it seems some men are the ones more resentful of the macro changes

For example, the incel problem is a mostly male thing. Sure there are jaded pissed off women in online spaces that hate men, but we don't we the same level of violence boiling over from these groups

Last edited:
Both are susceptible. I agree

But the consequences for society are higher for men going down bad rabbit holes. That is why I focused on them, specially given the thread topic

And as society progresses, it seems some men are the ones more resentful of the macro changes

For example, the incel problem is a mostly male thing. Sure there are jaded pissed off women in online spaces that hate men, but we don't we the same level of violence boiling over from these groups

Some of those women take it out on their kids with verbal and physical abuse. It’s just a bad cycle altogether. I agree with you

There aren't many (if any) good ones on the other side of the extreme because a lot of those people don't care about male issues.

From what I've seen someone like Jocko is way better than a Tate. I'd imagine his audience is mainly conservative white men though.

i’m sure they exist but the men on that side of the fence, whether true or just perception, are seen as soft virtue signalers

i think goggins, jocko, rogan…all overlap in that they fall mainly on that personal responsibility, do the work vibe, every once in a while they might brush up against certain obvious things but it’s not really their desire or wheelhouses to be talking about women, and honestly would agree/align mostly with the mainstream ‘fellas it’s your fault’ ‘something’s wrong with the men’ mantras

I'm starting to get alot of Passport bro talk on the timeline. Not even sure what they do or about yet but seems they land on some side of this coin :lol:

kinda sorta, it’s really just dudes that say they are tired of women in the ‘west’ and thus look to travel countries where the women (supposedly) are more feminine, that’s the best case interpretation some say it is really just sex tourism, and a middle ground assessment is that they are dudes seeking more leverage in the sexual marketplace, which there earnings & status as men from abroad potentially gives them

Both are susceptible

But the consequences for society are higher for men going down bad rabbit holes

there definitely detrimental things for both sexes, not sure either could be worse because it results in a cycle…social media has been known to negatively impact young girls/women much moreso than boys/men, for things like body image, their expectations, their contentment/satisfaction, data has been shown that women actually feel worse about themselves when they see their female peers doing well (which is an interesting finding with all the overt #girlboss female empowerment stuff), this has implications too

it could be argued, i’m forgetting who made this hypothesis, that men were always expendable and maybe even redundant in certain contexts our main utility serving as protection, not even so much the provisioning…in the modern context neither is needed from men

for as much people have predicted violence from these ‘incels’ or single unattached men, the data doesn’t show that and if anything violence has long been on the decline; granted there still are too many opportunities where tragedy can be turned into unfortunate spectacle

there definitely detrimental things for both sexes, not sure either could be worse because it results in a cycle…social media has been known to negatively impact young girls/women much moreso than boys/men, for things like body image, their expectations, their contentment/satisfaction, data has been shown that women actually feel worse about themselves when they see their female peers doing well (which is an interesting finding with all the overt #girlboss female empowerment stuff), this has implications too

it could be argued, i’m forgetting who made this hypothesis, that men were always expendable and maybe even redundant in certain contexts our main utility serving as protection, not even so much the provisioning…in the modern context neither is needed from men

for as much people have predicted violence from these ‘incels’ or single unattached men, the data doesn’t show that and if anything violence has long been on the decline; granted there still are too many opportunities where tragedy can be turned into unfortunate spectacle
Elliot Rodger, the Toronto Van attack, the 2020 Toronto Machete, the 2020 Arizona shooter, and the mass shooter in Plymouth England, are all examples.

I agree violent crime has been declining as a whole since the 90s, with the exception of the past couple of years, but I don't think that says much about there being a real threat of incel and deeply misogynistic views driving dudes to act out. You want to say it is a low-probability thing. Ok cool, doing the math it is, my point is that the probability is still way higher with young men than it is with young women.

Yes, social media are making girls feel bad about themselves, but the resentment that is being fomented among young men seems to be manifesting itself differently, and those differences present unique consequences for society.

Last edited:
I must say all these issues we are seeing are not new, just social media is adding fuel to the fire

I mean Fight Club came out in the 90s

It is sad that so men watched that movie and completely missed the point of the movie

Casting Brad Pitt in that role was a mistake :lol:

Then you got the Matrix being bastardized.

Wild how Tate just repackaged late 90s/early 2000s alpha male culture to insecure Gen Z dudes.

Nasty times

Last edited:
There aren't many (if any) good ones on the other side of the extreme because a lot of those people don't care about male issues.

Can't believe I initially forgot about him, but Doctor K (HealthyGamer GG) is the obvious answer. He'll probably appeal more to young men in their 20s, but that's exactly who needs it. Doesn't hurt he's a real psychologist educated at Harvard.

I guess the gaming thing may come across as too soy/**** for true alpha Gs though.

Who are some online personalities that we wouldn't mind our young men looking up to/following?

Best to mind the business that's yours and stay out of the way as much as possible vs expose personal views/opinions these days as far as young men go.

Let your actions speak while keeping your ears open and mouth shut.

That being said, I follow the Patron Saint Patrice O'Neal's teachings :lol:

oneal120521_560.jpg

Last edited:
Isnt this Umar's schtick?
He’s a different type of grift.

Derrick Jaxn directly targets and cons women. All that relationship advice is terrible. Women think he supports feminism. He’s the anti Samuels (which is hilarious).

I’ve heard women celebrated the passing of Saint Samuels. Men celebrated the “outing” of Derrick Jaxn. I remember I had an ex who would send me his BS. There’s definitely a middle ground. But telling women what they don’t want to hear or telling them what they want to hear isn’t helping black relationships.

Best to mind the business that's yours and stay out of the way as much as possible vs expose personal views/opinions these days as far as young men go.

Let your actions speak while keeping your ears open and mouth shut.

That being said, I follow the Patron Saint Patrice O'Neal's teachings :lol:

oneal120521_560.jpg

🤣🤣🤣 still pertinent/relevant commentary, and hilarious!

to be fair, umar could be advocating for black men to be more ‘present’ in communities as examples & roles models rather than actual be involved with the mothers as literal stepdaddies, which arguably used to be the case when communities were closer where the men were held and could hold others accountable

to be fair, umar could be advocating for black men to be more ‘present’ in communities as examples & roles models rather than actual be involved with the mothers as literal stepdaddies, which arguably used to be the case when communities were closer where the men were held and could hold others accountable

Way easier to listen closely to what they say, word for word, and believe them when they show me who they are.

Rewind it back, slow it down, and listen closely to what this man said.

He was very clear.

"There is no reason why we got all these single black mothers raising these black boys on their own with all these black men running around."

"If the father's not there, one of us is supposed to be stepping up to be accountable for that young man without expecting anything from his mother."

e6d.jpg

i-see-what-you-did-there.gif
:lol::pimp:

Last edited:
"If the father's not there, one of us is supposed to be stepping up to be accountable for that young man without expecting anything from his mother."

the emphasized text above is why i took that interpretation, because surely if one is going to dealing with a woman’s child such that he would be accountable as a stepfather he would surely have some expectation of that woman…so read his using of the word ‘accountable’ in the “my brother’s keeper” way 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom