Announcing album leaks will get you banned.

I think 3A.M. Is DOPE...

This is the Eminem I can deal with... I like the wild %*$+ talkin, is not that then the introspective cat that showed up on "Rock Bottom","Marshal Mathers", & "Cleanin Out My Closet"... As long as he stays in that speace he's good money... "We Made You" ispathetic...

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ the 180 in this thread.

I still say that voice $++@ takes away from the song...I'm not with all that. The flow and lyrics are there so it's not like dude lost it...but he cando without that annoying !%# voice.

If he raps like that on his whole album...
sick.gif

i listened to it twice when it first came out yesterday and i just put it on again and i love it. it brought a smile
smile.gif
to my face when he first started spitting on the track, good to know hisback
pimp.gif

I dig everything except that damn voice. WTH, why ruin the whole track with that voice. If the whole album has this voice I'm not even gonna bother.

yall realize em changes his voice for the song? hes been doing this forever i dont know why people are trippin ...

Uhh.. I hate his voice in this..

But the lyrics and flow is awesome.. How is this a tribute to Proof? Just the name? And how Proof's death put him in a dark place? Anyways, I wanted tohear a real tribute song but this was good nonetheless.

Nobody "rhymes" better than Em.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I think 3A.M. Is DOPE...

This is the Eminem I can deal with... I like the wild %*$+ talkin, is not that then the introspective cat that showed up on "Rock Bottom", "Marshal Mathers", & "Cleanin Out My Closet"... As long as he stays in that speace he's good money... "We Made You" is pathetic...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

and dudes thought the cam stans was bad....
smh.gif

I never could rock with em' singles except for the one he did with Dre (bad vs. evil)
dude said bad vs. evil though
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I take it your just not an em fan in general dude
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

HARMCITY45 wrote:
and dudes thought the cam stans was bad....
smh.gif

I never could rock with em' singles except for the one he did with Dre (bad vs. evil)
dude said bad vs. evil though
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I take it your just not an em fan in general dude
laugh.gif

Bad Meets Evil with Nickle Nine was never a single.....was he referring to Guilty Conscience?!?!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif
Em haters
sick.gif

I give up. I'm trying to like this song, but I just can't. I've only heard it once though. I expected a lot from this song.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I can't relate to this crazy #+@$!!! & his voice is annoying as hell!!!
so you sell drugs, bust caps, ride on 24s, got a platinum backyard, got massive chicks on your jock, been in a trap house cookin for weeks, beenchased by the federallies on a yacht in miami, got a house bigger than Oprahs, tuck gats in between your balls, apart of a Cosa Nostra, have a fascination withthe mafia even though italians and blacks dont get a long, got a crown made of powder, pop rose on the reg, drink ace of spades on the reg, walked down thehall of mirrors in Versailles on the reg, stay in Dubai on the reg, party with George Clooney, got 2 lambos one to rock and one to stock, have trouble findingthe right kind of music for your Maybach, got goons, you happen to be a goblin, you also happen to be from Mars by way of Jupiter, smoke purp by the poundgoose by the 5th, you have walked a mile in some air forces, you are so amazin that you always get everyone fired up every evening, you have been shot at least9 times, you kick in doors waving 44s all day every day, you yymmmm on a Yamaha, on your off days you drink saki on a Suzuki in Osaka Bay, when you are gonethe whole city misses you only because you be on your UK steez, you hate 5-0 and would never ever snitch even if you knew who killed your mother, you live atthe bottom of the map in a gutter.....an actual gutter, and on top of all of that you are a historian that predicted Rockefeller died of aids, and you spitether.

-The Juice

Lol I know I tend to do that with some songs though.
laugh.gif

The lyrics are crazy, but he sounds like an idiot. I wanna know what the song would sound like if he were to rap normally.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I can't relate to this crazy #+@$!!! & his voice is annoying as hell!!!
so you sell drugs, bust caps, ride on 24s, got a platinum backyard, got massive chicks on your jock, been in a trap house cookin for weeks, been chased by the federallies on a yacht in miami, got a house bigger than Oprahs, tuck gats in between your balls, apart of a Cosa Nostra, have a fascination with the mafia even though italians and blacks dont get a long, got a crown made of powder, pop rose on the reg, drink ace of spades on the reg, walked down the hall of mirrors in Versailles on the reg, stay in Dubai on the reg, party with George Clooney, got 2 lambos one to rock and one to stock, have trouble finding the right kind of music for your Maybach, got goons, you happen to be a goblin, you also happen to be from Mars by way of Jupiter, smoke purp by the pound goose by the 5th, you have walked a mile in some air forces, you are so amazin that you always get everyone fired up every evening, you have been shot at least 9 times, you kick in doors waving 44s all day every day, you yymmmm on a Yamaha, on your off days you drink saki on a Suzuki in Osaka Bay, when you are gone the whole city misses you only because you be on your UK steez, you hate 5-0 and would never ever snitch even if you knew who killed your mother, you live at the bottom of the map in a gutter.....an actual gutter, and on top of all of that you are a historian that predicted Rockefeller died of aids, and you spit ether.

-The Juice

people kno drug dealers and street dudes in general... i kno i dont kno any serial killers... u dont have to do somethin urself to relate... and i do spit ether...i do hate 5-0... i want a bigger house than operah's... nobody wants to pop pills, blackout, and go on a killing spree... its just not cool... or comparable...
I mean EM has a lot of joints that are personal (pretty much ALL of EM show), this serial killer steez just seems like an outlet to get agressionout. When Im angry or workin out, I'll pop in Gimme the Loot by BIG, or Im Having a Relapse. IDK I just think a lot of people use that "I cantrelate" excuse a lot with EM. You may not know a serial killer but im pretty sure everyone on this board has at least played a video game where they killeverybody in the worst way (ie GTA series).

-The Juice

after a few listening sessions i find this track to be ok..... his flow is on point but his vocals is weird.... i hope this album would be dope otherwise iwould be dissapointed

Stan was a single, you didn't like that? The Way I Am, Sing For The Moment, Lose Yourself, Cleaning Out My Closet, etc. You don't like ANY of those?

Back
Top Bottom