Announcing album leaks will get you banned.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I can't relate to this crazy #+@$!!! & his voice is annoying as hell!!!
so you sell drugs, bust caps, ride on 24s, got a platinum backyard, got massive chicks on your jock, been in a trap house cookin for weeks, been chased by the federallies on a yacht in miami, got a house bigger than Oprahs, tuck gats in between your balls, apart of a Cosa Nostra, have a fascination with the mafia even though italians and blacks dont get a long, got a crown made of powder, pop rose on the reg, drink ace of spades on the reg, walked down the hall of mirrors in Versailles on the reg, stay in Dubai on the reg, party with George Clooney, got 2 lambos one to rock and one to stock, have trouble finding the right kind of music for your Maybach, got goons, you happen to be a goblin, you also happen to be from Mars by way of Jupiter, smoke purp by the pound goose by the 5th, you have walked a mile in some air forces, you are so amazin that you always get everyone fired up every evening, you have been shot at least 9 times, you kick in doors waving 44s all day every day, you yymmmm on a Yamaha, on your off days you drink saki on a Suzuki in Osaka Bay, when you are gone the whole city misses you only because you be on your UK steez, you hate 5-0 and would never ever snitch even if you knew who killed your mother, you live at the bottom of the map in a gutter.....an actual gutter, and on top of all of that you are a historian that predicted Rockefeller died of aids, and you spit ether.

-The Juice

people kno drug dealers and street dudes in general... i kno i dont kno any serial killers... u dont have to do somethin urself to relate... and i do spit ether...i do hate 5-0... i want a bigger house than operah's... nobody wants to pop pills, blackout, and go on a killing spree... its just not cool... or comparable...
I mean EM has a lot of joints that are personal (pretty much ALL of EM show), this serial killer steez just seems like an outlet to get agression out. When Im angry or workin out, I'll pop in Gimme the Loot by BIG, or Im Having a Relapse. IDK I just think a lot of people use that "I cant relate" excuse a lot with EM. You may not know a serial killer but im pretty sure everyone on this board has at least played a video game where they kill everybody in the worst way (ie GTA series).

-The Juice
when people say they cant relate it just means that aint the type of %!%% they wanna hear... there's black rappers that do the %!%% too... brotha lynch hung b rappin bout eatin babies n all types of other weird #%* %!%%... i cant listen to it... its disturbing and so far from entertaining... make a slasher movie dont turn it into a +!#$%#$ song...

And theres a difference in making a slasher movie why? ****. This song is flames, better than a 99% of the garbage people like these days. Look at the lyrics.Dudes just want to hate to hate....but I guess looking at the name what else can I expect...

man, i dont know about you guys cause im not reading 20 pages of replies but after 1 listen i made a face like i just smelled somethin nasty. this is sick,flow and the way he puts these rhymes together is unmatched. i cant believe i was listening to gucci 20 min before this. if he brings the heat, this will be aproblem

so you sell drugs, bust caps, ride on 24s, got a platinum backyard, got massive chicks on your jock, been in a trap house cookin for weeks, been chased by the federallies on a yacht in miami, got a house bigger than Oprahs, tuck gats in between your balls, apart of a Cosa Nostra, have a fascination with the mafia even though italians and blacks dont get a long, got a crown made of powder, pop rose on the reg, drink ace of spades on the reg, walked down the hall of mirrors in Versailles on the reg, stay in Dubai on the reg, party with George Clooney, got 2 lambos one to rock and one to stock, have trouble finding the right kind of music for your Maybach, got goons, you happen to be a goblin, you also happen to be from Mars by way of Jupiter, smoke purp by the pound goose by the 5th, you have walked a mile in some air forces, you are so amazin that you always get everyone fired up every evening, you have been shot at least 9 times, you kick in doors waving 44s all day every day, you yymmmm on a Yamaha, on your off days you drink saki on a Suzuki in Osaka Bay, when you are gone the whole city misses you only because you be on your UK steez, you hate 5-0 and would never ever snitch even if you knew who killed your mother, you live at the bottom of the map in a gutter.....an actual gutter, and on top of all of that you are a historian that predicted Rockefeller died of aids, and you spit ether.

-The Juice

roll.gif

Did you really type all that out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Stan was a single, you didn't like that? The Way I Am, Sing For The Moment, Lose Yourself, Cleaning Out My Closet, etc. You don't like ANY of those?

I've said "the way I am"

Stan- yes ( bout it got played way too much..to the point of disgust)

Sing for the moment-No

Lose yourself-No ( I understand the meaning and feeling of lose yourself )

Cleaning out my closet-yes ( I forgot about that one to be honest )

Its just when I think of Em and singles I always think of the real slim shady and so forth...

Like I said...I don't hate em...I think he's a DOPE !$* rapper...I just can't vibe to his single for the most part

*zips up flame suit*

Ok, bring the hate!!

No flame suit needed, people can have opinions. At least you understand he's dope. Hell, I don't like Pac, but I'm not about to say he'sgarbage just because I don't like him. On another note, how the hell do you not like Lose Yourself?
laugh.gif
Song is inspiration as a muh fugga.

I like it but I thought it was supposed to be a serious record? People said 3AM was a reference to when Proof died or whatever.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I like it but I thought it was supposed to be a serious record? People said 3AM was a reference to when Proof died or whatever.

Yeh, thats what the blogs were assuming so I relayed that message into this thread. There's gotta be a Proof song on the album though.

Originally Posted by YardFather

-The Juice

roll.gif

Did you really type all that out
pimp.gif

All that typing & I still don't like the song fam LOL, I'll still be looking out for his new material but this $!++ aint it, dig me!!! & look @the avy. You don't know what I can relate to smdh

the line is

Swallowin the klonopin while im noddin in and out on the ottoman at the ramada inn holdin onto the pill bottle then

^The return of the domination of substantive hip hop.

Also, the best thing about this track, IMO, is that it tells a story of how Eminem listeners should feel after hearing his music. He is the drug after all. Itis his return that we're relapsing to.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ the 180 in this thread.

I still say that voice $++@ takes away from the song...I'm not with all that. The flow and lyrics are there so it's not like dude lost it...but he can do without that annoying !%# voice.

If he raps like that on his whole album...
sick.gif
jesus this is what ive BEEN saying

This is nasally voice isnt working. Why not use his regular flowing voice

Talent, flow, and rhyme scheme wise I've come to the conclusion that Em is better than everyone, seriously.

Em >>>> ............

He has classic songs, 3 great albums (TES is a classic IMO), and is the highest selling hip hop artist of all time. I think if he releases 2-3 more greatalbums he can get some GOAT consideration, I doubt he'll drop 3 more great albums but I'm just saying.

Talent, flow, and rhyme scheme wise I've come to the conclusion that Em is better than everyone, seriously.

Em >>>> ............

exactly my sentiments ... and as far as songwise and albumwise goes, he has enough in my eyes already, let alone if relapse and relapse 2 are remotely decent... which they will be, i have faith ...

all i know is, if this first relapse lives up to the hype like everyone says it will and is on par with sslp mlp tes ... that gives you 4 solid albums, 1underground album that just needed production to be
eek.gif
and encore which had6 songs on it ... when you put it in perspective, he will have as much solid material as anyone except maybe scarface ... and god forbid if relapse is reallyreally really as good as everyone says it will be ... that cements em in my opinion ... i mean hes already cemented in my eyes but you couldnt really deny himafter this one ...

i just hope relapse is good so i have another measuring stick for rap fans lol ... the only ones i have right now is if you compare rd and illmatic and say rdis better i dont take you seriously ... and if you dont have scarface AT LEAST in your top 10 i dont take you seriously ... if relapse is another sslp or mmlp,and you dont have em in your top 1, i wouldnt take you seriously ...

I know it's a Silence of the Lamb reference, but what does Em mean by "she puts the lotion in the bucket, she puts the lotion on the skin, or else shegets the hose again"?

And also some are saying Em is paying homage to something called "Pharcyde"?

Any clue on what any of this means?

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Em >>>> ............

exactly my sentiments ... and as far as songwise and albumwise goes, he has enough in my eyes already, let alone if relapse and relapse 2 are remotely decent ... which they will be, i have faith ...

all i know is, if this first relapse lives up to the hype like everyone says it will and is on par with sslp mlp tes ... that gives you 4 solid albums, 1 underground album that just needed production to be
eek.gif
and encore which had 6 songs on it ... when you put it in perspective, he will have as much solid material as anyone except maybe scarface ... and god forbid if relapse is really really really as good as everyone says it will be ... that cements em in my opinion ... i mean hes already cemented in my eyes but you couldnt really deny him after this one ...

i just hope relapse is good so i have another measuring stick for rap fans lol ... the only ones i have right now is if you compare rd and illmatic and say rd is better i dont take you seriously ... and if you dont have scarface AT LEAST in your top 10 i dont take you seriously ... if relapse is another sslp or mmlp, and you dont have em in your top 1, i wouldnt take you seriously ...

lol, you have it down to a T don't you? I don't know if anyone can take you seriously after you said that.

Back
Top Bottom