Announcing album leaks will get you banned.

^^Instead of attacking me, you could have just answered the question.

There are some things not everyone knows about.

Edit: Thanks N3FF

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by eye see soles

I know it's a Silence of the Lamb reference, but what does Em mean by "she puts the lotion in the bucket, she puts the lotion on the skin, or else she gets the hose again"?

And also some are saying Em is paying homage to something called "Pharcyde"?

Any clue on what any of this means?
how old are u? how long u been listenin to rap? this is why some people's opinions stay on autovoid... how can u NOT kno the pharcyde?!
smh.gif

Here's the dialogue from the sceen eye see soles:

Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it is told.

Catherine Martin: Mister... my family will pay cash. Whatever ransom you're askin' for, they pay it.

Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: Yes, it will, Precious, won't it? It will get the hose!

Catherine Martin: Okay... okay... okay. Mister, if you let me go, I won't - I won't press charges I promise. See, my mom is a real important woman... Iguess you already know that.

Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: Now it places the lotion in the basket.

Catherine Martin: Please! Please I wanna go home! I wanna go home please!

Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: It places the lotion in the basket.

Catherine Martin: I wanna see my mommy! Please I wanna see my...

Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: Put the @$!@$#$ lotion in the basket!

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Here's the dialogue from the sceen eye see soles:

Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it is told.

Catherine Martin: Mister... my family will pay cash. Whatever ransom you're askin' for, they pay it.

Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: Yes, it will, Precious, won't it? It will get the hose!

Catherine Martin: Okay... okay... okay. Mister, if you let me go, I won't - I won't press charges I promise. See, my mom is a real important woman... I guess you already know that.

Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: Now it places the lotion in the basket.

Catherine Martin: Please! Please I wanna go home! I wanna go home please!

Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: It places the lotion in the basket.

Catherine Martin: I wanna see my mommy! Please I wanna see my...

Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: Put the @$!@$#$ lotion in the basket!
[Jay-Z] "I see I said" [Jay-Z]

good looks N3FF... Em is a lunatic

laugh.gif
He skinned people in the movie, I guess he wanted to make sure he was getting non-ashy skin?
Oh yea. A little youtubing recollected my memory.

Em is crazy for that $#$%.
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

^U are correct. Eminem got me into rap/hip hop. I never claimed to be a hip hop head.

I do like music.

And I'm 22.

laugh.gif
He skinned people in the movie, I guess he wanted to make sure he was getting non-ashy skin?
He wanted the skin to be smooth for him when he would wear it.

Relapse needs to leak.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

exactly my sentiments ... and as far as songwise and albumwise goes, he has enough in my eyes already, let alone if relapse and relapse 2 are remotely decent ... which they will be, i have faith ...

all i know is, if this first relapse lives up to the hype like everyone says it will and is on par with sslp mlp tes ... that gives you 4 solid albums, 1 underground album that just needed production to be
eek.gif
and encore which had 6 songs on it ... when you put it in perspective, he will have as much solid material as anyone except maybe scarface ... and god forbid if relapse is really really really as good as everyone says it will be ... that cements em in my opinion ... i mean hes already cemented in my eyes but you couldnt really deny him after this one ...

i just hope relapse is good so i have another measuring stick for rap fans lol ... the only ones i have right now is if you compare rd and illmatic and say rd is better i dont take you seriously ... and if you dont have scarface AT LEAST in your top 10 i dont take you seriously ... if relapse is another sslp or mmlp, and you dont have em in your top 1, i wouldnt take you seriously ...
laugh.gif

Wow.

^U are correct. Eminem got me into rap/hip hop. I never claimed to be a hip hop head.

I do like music.

And I'm 22.
Dont stress it my dude, people always look for a reason to have something over you. I'm 25 and I love hip hop but I don't know who"Pharcyde" is and I honestly dont give a $%@# I enjoy whatever I LIKE there is no pre-req to listening to music.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

I do like music.

And I'm 22.
Dont stress it my dude, people always look for a reason to have something over you. I'm 25 and I love hip hop but I don't know who "Pharcyde" is and I honestly dont give a $%@# I enjoy whatever I LIKE there is no pre-req to listening to music.
dudes b so quick to get offended... i aint sayin u need to kno who that is to listen to rap but u cant really run around claiming a rapper as the best if u aint start listenin to rap until 98
Word....

I know it's a Silence of the Lamb reference, but what does Em mean by "she puts the lotion in the bucket, she puts the lotion on the skin, or else she gets the hose again"?

And also some are saying Em is paying homage to something called "Pharcyde"?

Any clue on what any of this means?

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Now I know why I never take any of your insight to music seriously.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

I do like music.

And I'm 22.
Dont stress it my dude, people always look for a reason to have something over you. I'm 25 and I love hip hop but I don't know who "Pharcyde" is and I honestly dont give a $%@# I enjoy whatever I LIKE there is no pre-req to listening to music.
dudes b so quick to get offended... i aint sayin u need to kno who that is to listen to rap but u cant really run around claiming a rapper as the best if u aint start listenin to rap until 98

I started listening to hip hop in 96-97, I guess I can't have a musical opinion. FML.

Album is nothing like "We made you"
GOOD.

Dr. Dre produced all other songs
That's coo.

50 cent and Dr. Dre are the only 2 other artists featured on the Relapse
Damn no Royce? Or D12? At least a verse from Proof (RIP)? I also heard he was workin wit TI.

Relapse 2 is still coming out later this year

pimp.gif
Better not get pushed back. Hopefully a couple other guests appearances though.

And 3am is sic. That's that Devil's Night / Amityville **** right there.

Age don't really matter. It's clear that some ppl get in to hip hop at different times. Still though to be that old and not know who the Pharcyde isappalling to me and I feel offended.
laugh.gif

It don't really matter when you started listening either really. I feel that if you love hip hop/hip hop music not because of duty or necessity but youwould have and insatiable desire to hear more of it and thus, that would start with going to the past and then digging in the underground. I know that'swhat I did and continue to do so.

EDIT - And that argument about you had to be there to experience is understandable but it can't be helped.

its true that there are alot of you clowns claiming to know everything about rap and how to rap and bologna like this, but cmon YOU NEVER HEARD OF PHARCYDE!YOU ARE NOT CREDIBLE!

I never claimed to love hip hop. I like music. Why are you guys jumping to conclusions? And why do you feel you are elitist? Hip hop isn't all that. Getover yourselves.

And Lyrical Killa, you have no room to talk. You are blinded by your love for Kanye.

Hip hop isn't all that.

Says the kid who doesn't know who the Pharcyde are.
indifferent.gif
I blame eminem for creating thousands of fans like you who had no business of ever getting into rapin the first place. Same kids throwing money at trash and ruining what was once pure art.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom