ANOTHER PLANE GOES MISSING............

News sources saying that this plane is in the bottom of the ocean
RIP to all the passengers and Crew if it's true

Last edited:
high key afraid to fly now 
tired.gif

Airplanes put together poorly or with defective parts that would cause the entire plane to malfunction.

None of that is exclusive to any Asian stereotype you assumed I was referencing. Shoddy airplanes can come from any continent or region in general.

You were reaching really far and hard there. Troll somebody else.

Airbus is a well made plane. I just flew on Airbus in the South Pacific, no issue.

3 planes go missing in one year is so weird, man. Dont understand how there isnt any kind of wrackage.

I thought they knew what happened and who was shooting down these plains already.

Can't believe guys making a joke out of this.  It ain't even funny.  It's terrible how this happened and I hope we develop better ways to monitor flights as a whole.

Im convinced there's so much more to these disappearances than just weather or whatever we are being told.

hijackings are happening and it has something to do with the owner or that airline or their government or something. This is ridiculous :smh:

idk what i would do if someone i loved just up and vanished ... its one thing if the plane just crashed you know. But these people are just gone with no word of anything :frown:

^Distracted by what?  It's up to individuals to read, and search.  Granted, the media loves to buddy up and sell the same headlines.

Or people could be playing dumb in order to catch the "terrorist" off guard.

I took more then 20 flights last year.

i can't imagine being in a plane as it goes down :frown: .

^Distracted by what?  It's up to individuals to read, and search.  Granted, the media loves to buddy up and sell the same headlines.
these brief breaking news stories that last for about a month (at most) then vanish from any and all headlines

If a couple more days go by and they don't find it, I think people are going to start correlating this plane with the mh370 flight. It's just so weird man. 2 planes just vanish in that part of the world. It's probably coincidence but then again, maybe not.

If a couple more days go by and they don't find it, I think people are going to start correlating this plane with the mh370 flight. It's just so weird man. 2 planes just vanish in that part of the world. It's probably coincidence but then again, maybe not.

Aint no such thing.

Back
Top Bottom