Another year and these chicks still don't know how to act on NY metros

Wait so if your woman acting wild in public, you as a man don't have the authority to keep her in check, because you can't "control" her? There have been a handful of times my wife over the years has lost her cool in public spaces and I've had to step up and let her know that *** ain't going down, not in public and she understood and respected that....if you don't have that authority over your girl then God bless....it may seem a bit misogamist but women tend to react on emotions and sometimes those emotions cloud their logic/judgement, the man has to step up and know how to diffuse the situation.

nah u right, i think control is throwing people off. in this context you don't mean it like you OWN her, like "yo b get me a drink", "make me a sandwich", or "bend over real quick".

you mean it like step in and check her if she's doing something reckless or dumb. i get it. yea she's an adult, but sometimes people can do stupid things, i know my girl acts a fool sometimes because she thinks she drink like zangief but she really can only drink like infant. that's when i step in and handle it. non violently of course.

nah u right, i think control is throwing people off. in this context you don't mean it like you OWN her, like "yo b get me a drink", "make me a sandwich", or "bend over real quick".

you mean it like step in and check her if she's doing something reckless or dumb. i get it. yea she's an adult, but sometimes people can do stupid things, i know my girl acts a fool sometimes because she thinks she drink like zangief but she really can only drink like infant. that's when i step in and handle it. non violently of course.

Yeah practically.....lol

I dunno what HeLium was on :lol:

That's all I said and been saying that he doesn't know how to use words properly.

Last edited:
Meanwhile back at the crib
tumblr_lbxtq08jHV1qaggt0o1_500%2B(1).png

Kinda foul, but I feel like her man needed that *** whooping to reflect on his life a bit.
these responses got me weak

:rofl:

That's all I said and been saying that he doesn't know how to use words properly.

You pretty much came off like you wanted to argue just to argue. You knew what the dude was trying to say. I'm surprised he actually went back and forth and wasted his time with you.

You pretty much came off like you wanted to argue just to argue. You knew what the dude was trying to say. I'm surprised he actually went back and forth and wasted his time with you.

Not my problem people don't know what they're implying when they say they control a woman and asking questions like "do you let your wife do this?" like she doesn't have her own brain and can do whatever she wants

Is that all you do , argue semantics?
yeah that's him.  lmao
Controlling women isn't semantics, it's abuse bud

yeah dude knew exactly what ksteezy was saying but was embarrassed to admit so had to switch it up to try and make ksteezy second guess him self. Dumb *** troll n word.

Why would I be embarrassed to admit you shouldn't go around promoting you control women? Learn to have dialogue without calling someone names :lol:

Not my problem people don't know what they're implying when they say they control a woman and asking questions like "do you let your wife do this?" like she doesn't have her own brain and can do whatever she wants

Whatever you say boss. You win. I'm not going to go back and forth with you.

Damn! :wow:

Son got R-R-R-R-ROCKED! :rofl:

He knew he was overmatched and didn't wanna throw any hands back. Plus, he was knocked into next year.

Leave that chick, brah. She got you into a life threatening situation.

boyfriend shoulda pushed his chick off the train

anything after that you gotta catch these hands

if you allow her to continue to talk and act up you are cosigning her actions and are eligible for these hands

this man should find that construction worker and give him a hug for saving his life if he even chooses to change

Last edited:
I honestly expected dude in the vest to sparta kick the broad off the train when she was holding the doors

her dude is a lock for taking  the biggest L of 2016 and its only January. got exposed for the BAN that he is 
laugh.gif

NYC train fights are weird to me because.... won't you be seeing them same folk again? I'd be feeling like Doughboy in Boyz In the Hood knowing my payback is coming.

Thought we learned a long time ago that
NYC train fights are weird to me because.... won't you be seeing them same folk again? I'd be feeling like Doughboy in Boyz In the Hood knowing my payback is coming.

nah usually the only people you see again are the people who live on the same train stop besides that rarely see people again

Yep. There is like a group of 30 people I see every morning that I cross paths with on my commute. We all don't get on the same stop either

I knew exactly what I said and stand behind it, I never said I control my wife's every action, I CLEARLY said in a situation where she's losing her cool, I CAN CONTROL HER and diffuse the situation, ANY man should....in a relationship you are an extension of each other, if you sit back and let her run her mouth is because you consign what she's doing and you should be held just as accountable.

You came at me as if I said I tell my wife when to eat and take a **** when that wasn't the case...arguing just to argue...lol

Controling your woman when she's acting crazy ISNT ABUSE, where the hell you coming from with this :rofl:

Controling your woman when she's acting crazy ISNT ABUSE, where the hell you coming from with this
roll.gif
dude is buggin thats the softest statement i ever heard. you control your chick if shes wildin out or in the wrong the same way youd hope she would try to control you if you were flying off the handle ready to kill somebody. sometimes people lose their head and need a voice of reason. son too busy puttin the ***** on a pedestal to realize that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom