Another year and these chicks still don't know how to act on NY metros

That dude got exactly what he deserved. He should have got his *** whipped just for having a girl that looked like that.....and for having a "girl" run her mouth like that in public. Control your woman.

Alright bro you control your woman and you have to let her do things, we got it

ONCE AGAIN, I NEVER SAID THAT... :rofl:

something legit wrong with your comprehension.

I asked you multiple times if you would tell your wife you control her, multiple times. You have yet to respond yes or no.

You continue to respond with " ..if she was wilding in the street, if she lost her temper yes I control her in that moment". I DIDN'T ASK YOU THAT.

You lack comprehension. It's a simple question would you tell your wife that you control her? Yes or no?

I asked you multiple times if you would tell your wife you control her, multiple times. You have yet to respond yes or no.

You continue to respond with " ..if she was wilding in the street, if she lost her temper yes I control her in that moment". I DIDN'T ASK YOU THAT.

You lack comprehension. It's a simple question would you tell your wife that you control her? Yes or no?

Because you using the term "control" in an extreme way to satisfy your argument, you ain't gonna win coming at me with word play fool, I'm not the one.

You don't have to dictate your girls every move or thoughts in order to Be able to control her when she's out of line, do you even relationship bro?

What you are saying is either all or nothing...you sound silly as hell.

Yes I can control my wife.

I think I answered that about to pages back....you seem to lack comprehension.

Do I control her every move?...no I do not, nor do I want to and it goes both ways....I also stated that.

Clear enough for you?

Yes I can control my wife.

I think I answered that about to pages back....you seem to lack comprehension.

Do I control her every move?...no I do not, nor do I want to and it goes both ways....I also stated that.

Clear enough for you?

What part of "would you tell your wife you control her?" don't you understand? Just answer the question fam

I did not ask you if you can control your wife

I did not ask you if you think diffusing a situation is considering control your wife

I did not ask you in what situations you think you control your wife

It's a simple question. Would you tell your wife that you control her? Would you ask your wife "did I let you do that"?

I haven't said this in a good while, but I agree with Steezy :lol:

Helium is grasping at straws right now

I'm not grasping at anything I maintained the same point from the beginning, you can't control another adult. If shorty wants to spit at somebody she's going to do it. What you gon do? Tie her lips together? What happened in that video had nothing to do with controlling an adult and more to do with said adult not respecting herself and her husband. Everybody's response was "you know what he meant". :lol: why is it so difficult to say what you mean?

Last edited:
I haven't said this in a good while, but I agree with Steezy :lol:

Helium is grasping at straws right now

I'm not grasping at anything I maintained the same point from the beginning, you can't control another adult. If shorty wants to spit at somebody she's going to do it. What you gon do? Tie her lips together? What happened in that video had nothing to do with controlling an adult and more to do with said adult not respecting herself and her husband. Everybody's response was "you know what he meant". :lol: why is it so difficult to say what you mean?

Yes you are, you basically arguing semantics at this point.

So caught up on the definition of the word "control". Like it can only mean one thing, the thing you believe it to mean

I have argued a ton of times with Steezy, had pelnty of falling outs with dude, but even I can see the man has argued his point clearly

Against my better judgment, let me try to explain what dudes say when they me "control you women"

-When folk say they can "control" their significant other, they mean they have enough influence over them that they can alter their behavior, even when that person is very upset.

You're acting like using the word "control" can only mean people are saying they have some have some Kyo Ren force lock power over their GFs/wives, or they can say a magic word and turn them into the Manchurian Candidate.

All folk are saying that when in a relationship, a man has influence over their lady. And in most cases in works the other way around too.

And it could be that way for a number of reasons: whether it be not wanting to embarrass your significant other with your behavior, or you see that your behavior is upsetting them, or you want to avoid the second argument later at home, or it could be you use your BF/GF as your moral barometer and seeing them upset signals to you that your doing something wrong.

So when I tell my lady stop, she listens. Not because she is scared of me, or because I pulling off some Jedi mind trick. It is because since I am someone she trust, and she values my opinion. My words have influence over her, and she will alter her behavior as a result.

It is similar to the type of influence a parent can have over a child. My mother hasn't raised her hand to me in nearly two deacdes, but if I was out somewhere doing something, and I hear her tell me to stop. I would listen.

Because because of the mother-son connection we have, I trust she is acting in my self interest by telling me to stop.

And it works in a similar way with husbands and wives, with GF-BF, hell even my homeboys got some influence over my actions. Especially if I that me swinging on someone, will result in them having to get involved.

-This seems like what Steezy is saying in a nutshell. Not that he got his wife better trained that police dog.

So chill pa, I'm probably in the "likes to argue club" too. And I even I can see you doing too much

So when I tell my lady stop, she listens. Not because she is scared of me, or because I pulling off some Jedi mind trick. It is because since I am someone she trust, and she values my opinion.

so its not because you control her? :lol:

not arguing semantics folks just need to learn to mean what they say and say what they mean

Last edited:
If this was about anything other than controlling women this dude would not be in here on this silly ****. Everyone can see you are wrong, no one agrees with you. You are arguing for something to do at this point. You are not right in any way shape or form. Stop embarrassing yourself.

:smh: :lol:

You know what, I ain't eem mad.

I'm the idiot for even typing out that mess, and trying to reason it Helium. Because it is obvious that doing so is pointless

I wish someone was next to me right now to smack the kufi off my head for even involving myself. :lol:

Lemme just fallback, and hold this "L", for thinking he would listen

Last edited:
Gotta send your wife to the domestic abuse hotline number fam, out here proudly promoting that you control her.

#1 sign of abuse is control, maybe it's different when you say it in spanish

I'm out

-NT feminist
You buggin like Ksteezy in a race thread b.

Going overboard with the domestic abuse nonsense. I'm sure he'd agree if he was acting like that chick on a train and his wife stopped him it would be a case of her exercising control over him.

Ksteezy got this one. Rare sight to see.

Last edited:
Dude is beyond soft for pressing charges. How about you drop your broad and you won't get ruined by random strangers.

Back
Top Bottom