Another year; Another 2 inches of lost hairline R.I.P (Tommie BDay Roast Vol. 2)

^Shut up, ol' Cancer oracle.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo

"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest[/center][/b][/i][/font]

LOL...Chris just killed the joke with the NIH Employee Handbook.
Sig check...
MY CITY NEEDS PEOPLE LIKE ME
I REPRESENT IT PROUDLY.
WITH WHAT I AM COOKING IN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW...
DC WILL HAVE YET ANOTHER ASTERISK ON THE MAP.

The hell?

When did a birthday roast turn into a PSA on N's with bad lungs and chemotherapy?

This is why yall shouldn't be allowed the internet at work. :smh:
smh.gif

And DK, weren't you mad that I could fit designer denim? I thought that I saw you shoppin' at the Big Dog Outlet the other day.. :nerd:
nerd.gif

My-T.
LISTEN TO THE KIRKOUT HOUR LIVE!
THURSDAYS 5-7PM EST
WWW.XTSR.ORG
WWW.SMOKINGSECTION.NET
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BONEYSTARKS

Quote:
I thought that I saw you shoppin' at the Big Dog Outlet the other day..
MY CITY NEEDS PEOPLE LIKE MEWITH WHAT I AM COOKING IN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW...

Damn y'all double-teaming me *no 'mo*

You're right I have to get my Seven's and Lucky's custom-hemmed for me so that I can fit them.

Tommie's mad 'cus when he's walking around the Harbor and he wants to get a caricature(sp?) done the artist just takes out his camera and takes a picture and hands it to him.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo

"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest[/center][/b][/i][/font]

It's Monday morning and I am seriously CRYING tears over this joint.

From recognizing those "tears of joy" to everything else Tommie has responded to.

Good Night....

If I EVER get bored or somehow Depressed in life.... I can just come to our forum and its all better. The only regional Forum who has thread worthy of being archived!

That Extra Terrestrial said 20 seconds!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Lol, Will's a bamma. Oh and everyone save some jokes, we're gonna have to do more of these for other people.

Quote:
ilovehiphop43 was sice when Jay-Z went to see him perform. Too bad Jay wrote a rhyme on his experience and spit it while watching him: Sorry Wale. Def Jam already HAS a Kanye. And, his name is Kanye. A BAY-BAY
:wow:
eek.gif
Team Aim Chat
> Ole Miss <

Quote:
ilovehiphop43 was sice when Jay-Z went to see him perform. Too bad Jay wrote a rhyme on his experience and spit it while watching him: Sorry Wale. Def Jam already HAS a Kanye. And, his name is Kanye. A BAY-BAY
:rofl:
roll.gif
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Quote:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

:rolleyes
eyes.gif
@ y'all sicin' what I said last week...

:smh:
smh.gif

Keep it moving before I hand out late passes... :lol:
laugh.gif
*rubs hands together* :evil:
devil.gif
ed a new trend here with this roast. Def. went better than I anticipated. And, since I didn't get any threatening phone calls/IMs/e-mails/ezboxes, I'd like to thank everyone for being good sports. :lol:
laugh.gif

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

I think in the end...DK got it the worst.

Sig check...
MY CITY NEEDS PEOPLE LIKE ME
I REPRESENT IT PROUDLY.
WITH WHAT I AM COOKING IN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW...

Quote:
As usual, I give credit when its dude -- I think DK started a new trend here with this roast. Def. went better than I anticipated. And, since I didn't get any threatening phone calls/IMs/e-mails/ezboxes, I'd like to thank everyone for being good sports. HOV! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Yeah.. HOW DID DK take the worst of it.. after creating such an innovative Theme?

Ru.. I saw it and I will address it next week when I get settled.. I think I will be cut off my pc after tonite, as the house should be fully packed by then

Quote:
I know my day is coming sooner than later. I'm in the lab writing in advance... *rubs hands together*

That doesn't sound Shpat-esque at all...

Quote:
I think DK started a new trend here with this roast. Def. went better than I anticipated. And, since I didn't get any threatening phone calls/IMs/e-mails/ezboxes, I'd like to thank everyone for being good sports

Thank you sir.

Quote:
I think in the end...DK got it the worst.

Just wait just wait

Quote:
Yeah.. HOW DID DK take the worst of it.. after creating such an innovative Theme?

*shakes fist*

lol good stuff..

Happy belated Birthday, I havent been around on these forums much as of late.

Congrats on the wedding too.

I see i missed the jokes session so I'll save them untill nexxxxt time..

love it

For those who missed...

Bumped up One Mo' Geen!

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - We are RESPECTED for a reason...
'TeePeso,' 'Destination Kicks,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz,' 'MyTSharp'​

Too much comedy to not be bumped.
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

Seriously.. I keep coming back to this thread just to get a good laugh...

Back
Top Bottom