laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ween H4ed

Shouldn't it be the Antoine Dodson costume, not bed intruder?�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
If this doesn't confirm his sexuality, I don't know what can.

Originally Posted by Ween H4ed

Shouldn't it be the Antoine Dodson costume, not bed intruder?�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
If this doesn't confirm his sexuality, I don't know what can.

ANTOINE DOBSON IS THE +%#+ I BEEN LAUGHIN SINCE I FIRST SEEN HIM ON YOU TUBE A FEW WEEKS BACK STILL FUNNY

ANTOINE DOBSON IS THE +%#+ I BEEN LAUGHIN SINCE I FIRST SEEN HIM ON YOU TUBE A FEW WEEKS BACK STILL FUNNY

I can't even look at son for too long with them horse teeth, soon as he popped up on lopez i changed the channel.

I can't even look at son for too long with them horse teeth, soon as he popped up on lopez i changed the channel.

well...i find it funny that if he werent on the internet these same people would be talking about him if they passed him in the street, and look at him with the stink eye for being in their well off area because he didnt "belong" there

well...i find it funny that if he werent on the internet these same people would be talking about him if they passed him in the street, and look at him with the stink eye for being in their well off area because he didnt "belong" there

Had a meeting with a homey of mine and Saturday and he told me that he tried to book Dobson & dude wanted $10K to host a party 
30t6p3b.gif

Had a meeting with a homey of mine and Saturday and he told me that he tried to book Dobson & dude wanted $10K to host a party 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom