Any advice on insurance for your kicks?

i got renters insurance with State farm. They were asking me what i had, computer, tv, jewelry, ect..... They asked if i had any "collectibles" itold them i had a bunch of shoes. They guy told me if they were retro jordans or anything ( sister works for Nike ) and that i didnt were some of them. I toldhim how many pairs how much they are worth a piece and thats about it

I remember a fellow NT'er months ago endured a home burglary while he was away and his mom gave insurance a website that sold variants for cheap to reference his collection. Needless to say he received a fraction of what he truly deserved.
Which reminds me of the one dude who came on here crying when his DMP got stolen out of his glass case, nobody believed him and ROASTEDhim
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... Anybody remember this? The whooooole time I had homeboys stolen 11's.
grin.gif
I bought em off of one of my boys who he got from dude who ran up inthe crib. Week later I get a subpoena at my crib about the kicks, I get the facts straight from my peoples and have to go to court for them 11's and giveem back. When I heard I had to give them up I wore them rain/sleet/snow alllllllllllllllllllllll over Philly.
laugh.gif

...good times.

I remember a fellow NT'er months ago endured a home burglary while he was away and his mom gave insurance a website that sold variants for cheap to reference his collection. Needless to say he received a fraction of what he truly deserved.
Which reminds me of the one dude who came on here crying when his DMP got stolen out of his glass case, nobody believed him and ROASTEDhim
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
I bought em off of one of my boys who he got from dude who ran up inthe crib. Week later I get a subpoena at my crib about the kicks, I get the facts straight from my peoples and have to go to court for them 11's and giveem back. When I heard I had to give them up I wore them rain/sleet/snow alllllllllllllllllllllll over Philly.
laugh.gif

...good times.

Originally Posted by meshies

Which reminds me of the one dude who came on here crying when his DMP got stolen out of his glass case, nobody believed him and ROASTED him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
I bought em off of one of my boys who he got from dude who ran up in the crib. Week later I get a subpoena at my crib about the kicks, I get the facts straight from my peoples and have to go to court for them 11's and give em back. When I heard I had to give them up I wore them rain/sleet/snow alllllllllllllllllllllll over Philly.
laugh.gif

...good times.

thats not cool at all man
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by meshies

Which reminds me of the one dude who came on here crying when his DMP got stolen out of his glass case, nobody believed him and ROASTED him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
I bought em off of one of my boys who he got from dude who ran up in the crib. Week later I get a subpoena at my crib about the kicks, I get the facts straight from my peoples and have to go to court for them 11's and give em back. When I heard I had to give them up I wore them rain/sleet/snow alllllllllllllllllllllll over Philly.
laugh.gif

...good times.

indifferent.gif

LOL. Dont get it twisted. I didn't ask any questions, my boy said he had some DMP's in my size. I met up with him, overlooked them to makesure they were real he gave me a price, price was great, I asked no questions and routed. When I heard I was about to get caught up in some court case for thedamn kicks I was salty so I wore them. No way my name shoulda came up in the whole situation. The heat wasn't being placed on me for the condition of theJ's so I was gonna get my $100 worth.

LOL. Dont get it twisted. I didn't ask any questions, my boy said he had some DMP's in my size. I met up with him, overlooked them to makesure they were real he gave me a price, price was great, I asked no questions and routed. When I heard I was about to get caught up in some court case for thedamn kicks I was salty so I wore them. No way my name shoulda came up in the whole situation. The heat wasn't being placed on me for the condition of theJ's so I was gonna get my $100 worth.

shoulda been salty at your boy for diming you out then...instead of trashing the kicks
Believe, there was alot of salt being passed out. I didn't trash the kicks either, I just wore them excessively for a week.

shoulda been salty at your boy for diming you out then...instead of trashing the kicks
Believe, there was alot of salt being passed out. I didn't trash the kicks either, I just wore them excessively for a week.

Back
Top Bottom