Any Golfers on NT?

Got out for my 2nd round of the year today. Finally warming up here in CT.

Usually knocking my Nike Sasquatch (2006?) about 265-270, can't complain. Decided to hit my Dad's new RBZ today, pushed it 303.

Didn't think I needed a new driver, but I'll be trying a few out this week and hopefully have something new in the bag by the weekend.

This game... :lol:

Got out for my 2nd round of the year today. Finally warming up here in CT.

Usually knocking my Nike Sasquatch (2006?) about 265-270, can't complain. Decided to hit my Dad's new RBZ today, pushed it 303.

Didn't think I needed a new driver, but I'll be trying a few out this week and hopefully have something new in the bag by the weekend.

This game...
laugh.gif
I have a rbz driver as well and it definitely gives me 10-15 more yards than my old r5.

I'm looking at the RBZ fairway woods as well. Played my AP1s for the first time, definitely forgiving which was nice with some of my swings yesterday :lol:

Finished playing 18 on The Plantation course in Maui. Wonderful views basically from every hole. Windy as hell he last couple days which really got me on a few holes. One particular on the back 9, 10 or 11, hit a 2nd shot with a 5 iron only for the wind to give a F U and knock it down at about 100.

All in all great experience, though pricey when factoring in rental equipment and a few sleeves.

Pretty cool the rental equipment was Titliest AP1, 913 woods, Vokey wedge and a Scotty Cameron putter. For reference, I play Ping G25s, Taylormade Burners and a Odyssey white hot putter at home.

Been gone for a while. Glad to see this thread is still around.

Got 2nd place in the 2nd flight of a tournament last weekend in 40+ mph winds (most excruciating round of my life, shot 89).

Playing in a $400 per person scramble tomorrow. Got some ringers on my team (club members). Hoping we can dominate and I can take home some XI low money :smile:

Slice is back with a vengeance. Have a feeling it is something in my wrists. :smh:

Going to have to lab at the range this week. Was breaking 90 consistently there for a while.

When I was younger my friends and I would go to the driving range just to knock some balls around for fun.

I'm just wondering how real golfers view those type of people.

When I was younger my friends and I would go to the driving range just to knock some balls around for fun.

I'm just wondering how real golfers view those type of people.

At the range I do not really care... Usually have my earbuds in... On the course, make sure you aren't really messing with other people's rounds... Thats not a good look.

No issues with 'kids' messing around at the range, especially if they aren't shouting and making a ton of noise. On the course, I'm giving glares :lol:

We shot a 56 in our scramble today and got THIRD!!! I hate scorecard playoffs!
Wut? 56? Through 18? What was the par on the course?

Played for the first time this season on Saturday, shot a 92... Started off hot too, 45 on the front even with a complete meltdown on the 7th green resulting in a snowman. =(

Driver was definitely stroking tho.

Had the pleasure of attending the PGA of America and The Trump Organization presser on May 1st. 2017 Senior PGA Championship (78th) at Trump National in D.C. and 2022 PGA Championship (104th) at Trump National in Bedminster.

Players, U.S. Open, and Travelers circled in bold on my calendar.

:lol:

Yeah we never ventured onto the course and we always kept to ourselves and minded our manners (though we may have reeked of marijuana)

Wut? 56? Through 18? What was the par on the course?

Played for the first time this season on Saturday, shot a 92... Started off hot too, 45 on the front even with a complete meltdown on the 7th green resulting in a snowman. =(

Driver was definitely stroking tho.

Yeah, 14 under. 15 under won it. We tied with another team and got third on a stupid scorecard playoff.

I've been playing now for about a year and I absolutely love playing! Not that good as some of you guys probably but I am learning the game and slowly gaining some confidence in playing the game. Any NTers in the SoCal area down to play a round, hit me up! Lol

man, i was ready to play trump la for a measley 70 bucks today but i have a foot injury and i can barely walk on it.... -.-

Back
Top Bottom