Any good places to buy Prada sneakers online?

the link at the top of the page...seriously. never actually clicked on it but a prada ad comes up once in a while

Any high end retailer that sells Prada will do. You will most likely not find them discounted, therefore the price should be approximately the same across theboard.

pradas is done, more prada fakes out there then af1s n gucci. cats ruined prada cups. i sell you my old official joints, i switched to gucci kicks

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

pradas is done, more prada fakes out there then af1s n gucci. cats ruined prada cups. i sell you my old official joints, i switched to gucci kicks
Me too...I still wear Pradas though, But as of late, I've been rockin Guccis faithfully

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

i feel u but Gucci is mad pricey and be puttin mad holes in pockets
i already got 2 pairs at the Gucci store in NY tho
unnapreciated when haters give u salty looks cuz they mad u stylin on them wen there waerin creative recs
(no offense to any1 that rock creative recreations)

Gucci, Prada, and other "high fashion" houses make some of the tackiest, ugliest sneakers around.

You know damn well you wouldn't buy them if they didn't have the revolting Gucci pattern all over them or had the distinctive look the Pradas have.

And it's not like the spend a second designing the sneakers either, they just slap their name on it and give it a high price tag.

Suckers.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Gucci, Prada, and other "high fashion" houses make some of the tackiest, ugliest sneakers around.

You know damn well you wouldn't buy them if they didn't have the revolting Gucci pattern all over them or had the distinctive look the Pradas have.

And it's not like the spend a second designing the sneakers either, they just slap their name on it and give it a high price tag.

Suckers.
Ignorance...lol

Gucci uses the finest leathers in the world my dude and each shoe is crafted perfectly...No ripped stitches or excess glue... sheer perfection

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Suckers.
Ignorance...lol

Gucci uses the finest leathers in the world my dude and each shoe is crafted perfectly...No ripped stitches or excess glue... sheer perfection

lol for $450 i better be payin for the finest leathers in the world
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

you're not. You're paying for the best that appears in rap songs. Nothing wrong with gucci/louis/prada, but they have certainlycapitalized on the urban demographic and put out some itmes not deserving of their brand name because they know that new money (or stretched credit) will buyit for the name alone.

I honestly don't believe they use the highest quality on their sneakers, and I have seen poor craftsmanship.

Now, if you want to talk about their loafers, I'd have a better time believing that.

Either way, I'll stick to Cole Haan for a casual look for 1/5 the price.

Originally Posted by curt2121

laugh.gif
you're not. You're paying for the best that appears in rap songs. Nothing wrong with gucci/louis/prada, but they have certainly capitalized on the urban demographic and put out some itmes not deserving of their brand name because they know that new money (or stretched credit) will buy it for the name alone.
Why do people think like this?...I've been wearin' prada since the 8th grade(fathers expense). Im 21 now...While I was in prada rappers wherein timbs, forces and Jordans. When it comes to fashion, I never copied a Rapper.

What about all the people who dont listen to rap who wear prada and gucci?...why do they wear it then?

lol the finest leathers? you've got to be kidding me.

those mainstream luxury brands are infamous for using shoddy materials and craftsmanship.

hell, the entry-level, very popular louis vuitton mongrammed wallets have no leather...they're made of pressed vinyl
laugh.gif

again- suckers.

47b7da26b3127cce833d56c2d40100000016100QZtGrNq3asb

Example of the Quality of the leathers used...This pic was taking after 5-6 months of wear....No, there not stuffed with tissue..

Why do people think like this?...I've been wearin' prada since the 8th grade(fathers expense). Im 21 now...While I was in prada rappers where in timbs, forces and Jordans. When it comes to fashion, I never copied a Rapper.

What about all the people who dont listen to rap who wear prada and gucci?...why do they wear it then?
Because it's 100% true. Look at their clients a few years ago compared to today. You can't tell me there isn't a difference. Itdoesn't matter what you personally have done, it's a collective issue. People that have been buyign these brands for years continue to do so. But thosepeople aren't buying the entry level sneakers, that's for sure.

Example of the Quality of the leathers used...This pic was taking after 5-6 months of wear....No, there not stuffed with tissue..

Eh, that's not so much the quality of the leather as compared to the design of the shoe itself. The acup is designed with that super rigid toe thatprevents creasing on the toebox but I see that side wrinkle that is inevitible as a result. Is the quality better than a nike? Absolutely. Does it hold acandle to a hermes loafer/john lobb lace up? Not even close

Originally Posted by curt2121

Why do people think like this?...I've been wearin' prada since the 8th grade(fathers expense). Im 21 now...While I was in prada rappers where in timbs, forces and Jordans. When it comes to fashion, I never copied a Rapper.

Because it's 100% true. Look at their clients a few years ago compared to today. You can't tell me there isn't a difference. It doesn't matter what you personally have done, it's a collective issue. People that have been buyign these brands for years continue to do so. But those people aren't buying the entry level sneakers, that's for sure.

Eh, that's not so much the quality of the leather as compared to the design of the shoe itself. The acup is designed with that super rigid toe that prevents creasing on the toebox but I see that side wrinkle that is inevitible as a result. Is the quality better than a nike? Absolutely. Does it hold a candle to a hermes loafer/john lobb lace up? Not even close

i think its pretty opbvious gucci sneaks are at the top with quality
I remember someone sayin how its made out of "Live leather" or something
regardless what its made out of..its better than hermes or watever u say

regardless what its made out of..its better than hermes or watever u say
Gucci quality as better than hermes or john lobb? You need to come down off that crazy high you have going.

Hermes quality>almost all if not all other high end brands.

have you ever seen them make a purse? takes a week to make less than 10 because its so well crafted.

Thing is, the Hermes is very much aprt of the company so if they put something garbage then the family looks bad as opposed to other brand.

they began with horse saddles and then worked their way up to different things.

if you think gucci uses the finest leather, you need to think again
laugh.gif
they can't even afford blake or blake-rapid stitching with their rip-off dressshoes, and even resort to brush-off and corrected grain leathers (sometimes i see a bit of boxcalf) in them sometimes, along with glued outsoles...and youexpect quality for their sneakers?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i'll give you that they are made slightly better than nikes or adidas or whatnot, but trust me, not by much. have ya'll ever seen the article whereyour aforementioned high end brands, instead of exporting shoes to be made in china, import immigrant chinese workers so that the shoes can still say"made in italy" ??? smh
smh.gif

I'll be the first to say that I love Gucci, Prada, Ferragamo, etc... and yes, I do pay the price for them and I will tell you guys that quality-wise,it's good, real good but I wouldn't say their the best out there. Most of the time, these shoes are now outsourced, even Ferragamo (that was a bigdisappointment. But believe me when I say, these are built and made real well with good materials to what most of us here are used to. Compare the quality ofthese to Jordans/Nike's and it's hands down better. It's not the best but better than most Nikes/Jordan, even better than Cole Haan (Nike'sdress/casual line).

There's no denying you'll be paying for the name itself but your also paying for the design and quality. Compare to John Lobb, Crockett & Jones,Edward Green, and Hermes (which is overrated), Gucci and Prada isn't on par. Those shoes are going for $1k+ and on the same level as paying custom madeshoes for your feet. But just like dress shoes, with proper care these shoes could last a good decade or more. Too bad these sneakers doesn't have are-soling program.

We need Yamakazi in this thread, we don't usually agree with our view of Gucci/Prada but I respect his opinion and make good points. He is definitely moreknowledgeable when it comes to this subject.

Back
Top Bottom