Any info on the White/Cement IVs please post here

I've always put the IVs on a higher pedestal like no other Air Jordan. The OG fire reds were my very first pair back in christmas '89. Sorry, I know it's a tiring cry, but no Nike Air + current mold, shape, netting, quality and overall look = pass like Steve Nash.

and IMO retro 4s as of recently are one of the worse manufactured of all the air jordan line.

im holding 2 pair of 99s, neither in danger of cracking-- its called climate control donny.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by JonnyKwest

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

these are hands down my favorite jordan of all time, and one of my top 3 sneakers of all time...

my pair:

4301349427_60c2725e6a_o.jpg

4302097562_b2d3b424ce_o.jpg

4301350165_f7c68f2640_o.jpg

bought those a few months ago, used enough to be wearable and not crack, but still pristine...
pimp.gif
eek.gif
  clap, clap bravo man, them joints is ILL!!! 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Oh YES.. yes, yes. Very fresh.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spradley

these my grails. not stressin it. been plannin on buyin the '99 sometime this summer

Bad move, not only are you buying kicks you cant wear they're $300+.

Wait til they re-release and I garentee they should go for around 200.

Yeah, the hype and info on these definitely subsided a little bit and we haven't heard much about them in a few months.

I need these maw fkz in my life!

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Originally Posted by Spradley

these my grails. not stressin it. been plannin on buyin the '99 sometime this summer

Bad move, not only are you buying kicks you cant wear they're $300+.

Wait til they re-release and I garentee they should go for around 200.

...dude your crazy if u think u cant wear some retro 4s, im guessing you dont own heat like that...ya 300+, and you can wait for your "garentee"
laugh.gif
.. but quality is unmatched, they gonna have nike air?..

That is so long from now - but still a guarantee that I buy them. Favourite Air Jordan of all time - OG

who knows right
look at all the 6 speculation and late arrival of info
without any evidence it is best to withhold judgement
all one can do is guess right now...

a qs of these would be...

such a clean and classic colorway

i was tempted to cop the cement fusion 4's cuz they were on sale for $90 at this joint called shoe-teria out here in az but i decided to pass

these are my grails. Just copped a pair of 99s about 2 months ago. I would still cop 2 pairs if they dropped F'd up shape, paint chipping and all smdh. I just love these 4s.

These will definately drop!!! When is the question, I believe since they are releasing the WC III's these will not be far behind them!

I'm sorry but I can't bear to own another ruined classic...I will have to experience the ones from 1999 when I come across a size 11!

My alltime favorite Jordan and I hope and pray that these drop again soon. If they do I will be "buggin out" and cop 100 pair.

Back
Top Bottom