Any info on the White/Cement IVs please post here

Originally Posted by JonnyKwest

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

these are hands down my favorite jordan of all time, and one of my top 3 sneakers of all time...

my pair:

4301349427_60c2725e6a_o.jpg

4302097562_b2d3b424ce_o.jpg

4301350165_f7c68f2640_o.jpg

bought those a few months ago, used enough to be wearable and not crack, but still pristine...
pimp.gif
eek.gif
  clap, clap bravo man, them joints is ILL!!! 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn Proto Jackson... those are so sexy...

i'l do 'em!!!

2 pairs for the chul'ren (and i'm the fewchuh!!!)

eek.gif
zapatohead408 wrote:

these are hands down my favorite jordan of all time, and one of my top 3 sneakers of all time...

my pair:

bought those a few months ago, used enough to be wearable and not crack, but still pristine...
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh lord
eek.gif
eek.gif
 Those are sick

these might be the throwedest ivs... but the black cement killed too... when these drop next year (if these drop...) then i might have to double up... easily on the list of tops jays of all time... but im thinking theyl come out in late 2011 cuz the cemetn were reported for october and ended up being pushed to march so these will prolly get pushed to like next august or something... just a thought...

It seems impossible to find a pair in 11.0 in the type of condition that dude with the pix has....AND is WEARABLE!!!

Originally Posted by OGsince1988

im praying that these dont drop. i cant imagine these with a jumpman, yuck
The CDP's dropped with a jumpman, and despite that, they're going for 300+ on flightclub. I think it's pretty clear JB is never going to release another pair of retros with a jumpman, but this is the next best thing. Let's hope they drop.

Originally Posted by swishasweets

smile.gif
My post whoring continues with these
laugh.gif
lol mannn those are still fire for being OG but take it out of it's misery.  it looks like they're dying.  there's foam sitting right near your foot
laugh.gif

i ain't hating cuz it's your shoes but i'd start to tear up if i saw the foam coming out from underneath me...oh wait that did happen to me
roll.gif

^^ Its cool though im walking in them to let them crumble i plan on doing what you did with the '99's but i need to get the donor first. Many have already asked why i bought these but i guess theyre just short sighted and dont realize that you can fix them up.

Oh and i shot around in them too
pimp.gif

Midsole flew everywhere when i shot a fadeaway
laugh.gif

These are the greatest trainers ever. (with the possible exception of the Original Adidas Torsion 9000s.) I saved up for 6 months to buy a pair of these back in 89 when they first came out. They were £70 which was alot of money for a 13 year old boy. I'm assuming the majority of posters on here are American. Does anyone have any idea if we'll get them in England? I would save for another 6 months and buy several pairs if we do.

can't wait for them to re-release again. hopefully 2011, which is so far away still.

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

eek.gif
zapatohead408 wrote:

my pair:

pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif