Any info on these V's(Pic)??????????????

i think it is a photoshop...
maybe it is representing comfort+style?

FREE system is the best shoes i have ever worn... crazy comfortable as running shoes~

sick.gif

These look way better than the fusions jb has been dropping.
Sorta looks like the xi's sole

OMG guys you don't read. I said on the first page info behind them. The shoes don't exist. It's rendering made by +41 (the group I personally knowand I know for sure the actual shoes don't exist).

Paix
c.

Originally Posted by BootsieCollins85

Originally Posted by cweak

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

Originally Posted by Black Star

Theyre just a photoshop.
that is not a photoshop. imo those r nice
happy.gif
they are real...in the story they say something about a customizer creating them
WRONG!!!

It's an artistic rendering by Swiss collective +41 called Think Free. They created renderings of more Nike models including Free Soles (e.g. Air 180, etc.) Google it or pick up a copy of Art and Sole book dedicated sneaker art.

Paix
c.

These are real, and they were mock ups that were made along with other nike shoes, not just jordans...Hey OP instead of creating a thread asking people to give info on these, why didnt you read the caption on the same page in that book, it tells the background on this series of shoes.

THESE ARE NOT REAL THEY ARE NOT EVEN SAMPLES..............WHEN THE FREE DROPPED THEY HAD A STORY ON THEM...............AND THEY PS ALOT OF CLASSIC NIKES WITH A FREE BOTTOM..........THE CAPTION IN THE MAG ..WAS IMAGINE

Back
Top Bottom