Any Jaguar XK8 owners on NT?

Seen 99 drop top xk for about 15 stacks 40k miles on it, are they any good, pros and cons about em?

That generation is hot garbage....the new ones are nice for that special woman in your life....I would have it parked out front but I wouldn't drive it...

They are going for pretty cheap here in the Bay Area. Sub 10Gs for some reason.

My buddy used to work at Cole European and I wouldnt cop one. Too many lil issues.

Ya'll don't like this? Word?

2528927_1_full.jpg

^^ my momma jus got a 08 or 08 XKR cant remember which 1
that car is so mean, the engine jus sounds straight vicious
hahah she wont even let me sit in the driver seat

The new ones are hot but I wouldn't drive it especially not the last gen body style

I dont know what it is about these cars, but Im thinking about getting another Jag soon. Jaguars are so appealing its kinda hard to explain. Everytime I seeone especially the XK's, XJ's and the new XF I just stop and look. They are some very sophisticated,elegant, classy automobiles, with tons oftechnology that beats its counterparts. I use to own a 03 S-Type R 400hp Supercharged Jag for 2 months and that thing was amazing. Even though it was an 03, ithad more technology then cars out now. It was very ahead of its time. The interiors of Jags has also been the best. From the cream leather to the grey maplewoodgrain it just gives you that warmth feeling that no other car manufacture can give you. The supercharged Jags are the best. Alot of people dont know aboutthe Jaguar "R" Performance line which is the AMG or M Series of Jaguar. They are very underated high profile cars. I checked out the 09 XF and thatthing is the best ride I have seen in a minute. Also the XKR Drops those are very sleek and sexy as well. Jags are undeniable. And I would take one any minute.Also the classic Jags are always a icon especially the older Jag drops from 80's and 90's. The newer Jags like XK's, and XF has alot of AstonMartin Styling to them. The great thing is Aston Martin is Jags big sister. Aston designs alot of Jags.

npji9w.jpg

2ivlgn.jpg

1g3bc5.jpg

1zzko6q.jpg

2uejq6p.jpg

2z5log1.jpg

157ox7r.jpg

315hdtx.jpg

ddyf6x.jpg

14a905d.jpg

5e8wnm.jpg

Originally Posted by BossDonCertified

I dont know what it is about these cars, but Im thinking about getting another Jag soon. Jaguars are so appealing its kinda hard to explain. Everytime I see one especially the XK's, XJ's and the new XF I just stop and look. They are some very sophisticated,elegant, classy automobiles, with tons of technology that beats its counterparts. I use to own a 03 S-Type R 400hp Supercharged Jag for 2 months and that thing was amazing. Even though it was an 03, it had more technology then cars out now. It was very ahead of its time. The interiors of Jags has also been the best. From the cream leather to the grey maple woodgrain it just gives you that warmth feeling that no other car manufacture can give you. The supercharged Jags are the best. Alot of people dont know about the Jaguar "R" Performance line which is the AMG or M Series of Jaguar. They are very underated high profile cars. I checked out the 09 XF and that thing is the best ride I have seen in a minute. Also the XKR Drops those are very sleek and sexy as well. Jags are undeniable. And I would take one any minute. Also the classic Jags are always a icon especially the older Jag drops from 80's and 90's. The newer Jags like XK's, and XF has alot of Aston Martin Styling to them. The great thing is Aston Martin is Jags big sister. Aston designs alot of Jags.

npji9w.jpg

2ivlgn.jpg

1g3bc5.jpg

1zzko6q.jpg

2uejq6p.jpg

2z5log1.jpg

157ox7r.jpg

315hdtx.jpg

ddyf6x.jpg

14a905d.jpg

5e8wnm.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] You took the exact @%#$ from your last thread and put it in here? You'rejust asking to get banned and I don't know why the admins haven't answered yet.[/color]

Originally Posted by BossDonCertified

I dont know what it is about these cars, but Im thinking about getting another Jag soon. Jaguars are so appealing its kinda hard to explain. Everytime I see one especially the XK's, XJ's and the new XF I just stop and look. They are some very sophisticated,elegant, classy automobiles, with tons of technology that beats its counterparts. I use to own a 03 S-Type R 400hp Supercharged Jag for 2 months and that thing was amazing. Even though it was an 03, it had more technology then cars out now. It was very ahead of its time. The interiors of Jags has also been the best. From the cream leather to the grey maple woodgrain it just gives you that warmth feeling that no other car manufacture can give you. The supercharged Jags are the best. Alot of people dont know about the Jaguar "R" Performance line which is the AMG or M Series of Jaguar. They are very underated high profile cars. I checked out the 09 XF and that thing is the best ride I have seen in a minute. Also the XKR Drops those are very sleek and sexy as well. Jags are undeniable. And I would take one any minute. Also the classic Jags are always a icon especially the older Jag drops from 80's and 90's. The newer Jags like XK's, and XF has alot of Aston Martin Styling to them. The great thing is Aston Martin is Jags big sister. Aston designs alot of Jags.

npji9w.jpg

2ivlgn.jpg

1g3bc5.jpg

1zzko6q.jpg

2uejq6p.jpg

2z5log1.jpg

157ox7r.jpg

315hdtx.jpg

ddyf6x.jpg

14a905d.jpg

5e8wnm.jpg

vh4614.gif

This dude is like a roach with these type of threads.

Back
Top Bottom