Any North Jersey NT'ers???

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

dam, I live in the town right next to Teaneck but its wack. What is there to do in Teaneck??
lose to Hackensack at football, haircuts, soulfood, small bars, bball, Packers, and like most Bergen county towns, LEAVE!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

dam, I live in the town right next to Teaneck but its wack. What is there to do in Teaneck??
lose to Hackensack at football, haircuts, soulfood, small bars, bball, Packers, and like most Bergen county towns, LEAVE!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hmmm...You ready? as far as football, went to parochial school, which would CRUSH Hackensack. Haircuts in Englewood FTW, who stays in Hackensack to go to barswith the NYC 3 miles away? Soulfood over Teaneck? Really? How old are you, 14? Go to bed. Oh, You mad?

Originally Posted by Gello 201

Hmmm...You ready? as far as football, went to parochial school, which would CRUSH Hackensack. Haircuts in Englewood FTW, who stays in Hackensack to go to bars with the NYC 3 miles away? Soulfood over Teaneck? Really? How old are you, 14? Go to bed. Oh, You mad?
K, Cut Creations?, I wouldnt want to goto bars in bergen county, but I was talking about Teaneck... that was the original question
eyes.gif
, and yes theres some soulfood in teaneck

O, you aggy?

Originally Posted by Gello 201

Hmmm...You ready? as far as football, went to parochial school, which would CRUSH Hackensack. Haircuts in Englewood FTW, who stays in Hackensack to go to bars with the NYC 3 miles away? Soulfood over Teaneck? Really? How old are you, 14? Go to bed. Oh, You mad?
K, Cut Creations?, I wouldnt want to goto bars in bergen county, but I was talking about Teaneck... that was the original question
eyes.gif
, and yes theres some soulfood in teaneck

O, you aggy?

Lolz. Cut creations used to be the spot late 90's, early 00's. Def. a north jerz thing to be beefin with anyone about anything. Word to Joe Budden.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Hold on..We beat hackensack for the last like 4 years..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
Im out the loop
tired.gif

L taken, lol
did they at least switch and start beatin u in basketball?

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
Im out the loop
tired.gif

L taken, lol
did they at least switch and start beatin u in basketball?
We went 1-1 with them this year..they were good but my back court and I couldn't be guarded..
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by chris steez

do ya go to bergen community college??? and damn mad teaneck heads on NT
Nah can't mess with BCC man, and I and DHB went to the High..who you know out here?

Back
Top Bottom