Any NTers currently in college?

Yup. I actually think the majority of NT is in college or recent graduate.

I'm a senior, majoring in MIS with a focus in Information Assurance. Trying to get into cyber security, someone get me a job :nthat:

yep im in college getting my undergrad in marketing then on to grad school for ms in food science.......may go all out and get my phD in food science as well.

Senior majoring in Poli Sci/History. College is a bunch of busy work. I spend most of my time educating myself and 
pimp.gif

History Major here. The full "name" is History Secondary Education... Plan to be a High School history teacher

2 months away from graduating from UWM. Architectural science. college is what you make it. party hard study harder

im a jr at nau majoring in industrial manufacturing and technology management. dont know what im going to do with it but it does a lot of options 

Freshman majoring in Finance at UNO.

Young black and gifted bruh.

a semester away from graduating with an associates degree at suffolk county community college tryna transfer either to dowling or go into nyc and go to the institute of culinary education

^No college for me. Don't believe in having a institution and unqualified instructors tell me how I should go for 4 years, graduate and be a worker. Work hours and overtime and make money for someone else. I work for myself only, make money for me, my own boss. Self employed.

College teaches you to be a worker. Not a leader.

You go to college, take out loans, get in debt, and in 4-5 years you get a piece of paper saying "Yay, you made it". That's it.

Not only that but when you graduate you are unemployed. Or underpaid.

I go from high school, straight to league. No college.

College is for drones, zombies and sheep, to fall of a cliff in the jobless economy and owing a scholastic institution 100K after graduation...or 20-30 k a year.

No thank you.

There is plenty of people making bank and caking major without a college degree.

You just have to have the heart, courage to take the risk. The ambition.

cliff notes: I am not sacrificing 4 years of my life, for a diploma, and 30-20k debt.

No thank you.

I'm absolutely have no faith in the college system, you have so many unemployed people with diplomas and degrees. So many unemployed lawyers, wondering why they went to law school.

Last edited:
^No college for me. Don't believe in having a institution and unqualified instructors tell me how I should go for 4 years, graduate and be a worker. Work hours and overtime and make money for someone else. I work for myself only, make money for me, my own boss. Self employed.

College teaches you to be a worker. Not a leader.

You go to college, take out loans, get in debt, and in 4-5 years you get a piece of paper saying "Yay, you made it". That's it.

Not only that but when you graduate you are unemployed. Or underpaid.

I go from high school, straight to league. No college.

College is for drones, zombies and sheep, to fall of a cliff in the jobless economy and owing a scholastic institution 100K after graduation...or 20-30 k a year.

No thank you.

There is plenty of people making bank and caking major without a college degree.

You just have to have the heart, courage to take the risk. The ambition.

cliff notes: I am not sacrificing 4 years of my life, for a diploma, and 30-20k debt.

No thank you.

I'm absolutely have no faith in the college system, you have so many unemployed people with diplomas and degrees. So many unemployed lawyers, wondering why they went to law school.
shut up. Cuz you sound silly and misinformed.

Back
Top Bottom