Any of you guys ever do Insanity or p90x?

I know I'm going to sound like a spokesperson but Insanity changed my life. IMO if you are dedicated to the program and diet, you will see huge changes in month. I started it last july, finished up around Septemeber, lost 20+ pounds (Went from 168-146) and I continue to do it on days I dont lift or ball.

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

Insanity is LEGIT. Lost 27lbs in 1 month (1st month of set) never did the 2nd month.

Where you following the diet exactly? I am doing the new Asylum INstanity version which is even more sports based, and somehow I gained 2lbs between today and yesterday and yes I weigh at the same time every day.

I did the verticalplyo dvd today, did it with my jumpsoles on until one of them fell apart.

I need to lose 80lbs so I need to do it like 4 rounds, or 1 rd then a hybrid round like it recommends but doing 2 Beachbody style workouts a day is just too much, and too long of a time commitment. If anything, I'd hoop or run or lift then come back and do a workout

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

Insanity is LEGIT. Lost 27lbs in 1 month (1st month of set) never did the 2nd month.

Where you following the diet exactly? I am doing the new Asylum INstanity version which is even more sports based, and somehow I gained 2lbs between today and yesterday and yes I weigh at the same time every day.

I did the verticalplyo dvd today, did it with my jumpsoles on until one of them fell apart.

I need to lose 80lbs so I need to do it like 4 rounds, or 1 rd then a hybrid round like it recommends but doing 2 Beachbody style workouts a day is just too much, and too long of a time commitment. If anything, I'd hoop or run or lift then come back and do a workout
Yea I followed the diet. 5 meals a day, nothing more than 300 calories per meal. I always wanted to do the Asylum, but I don't have enough room currently for the necessary equipment. I do the Jay Glazer Perfect Punch workout now. That program is amazing also.

Back
Top Bottom