Any of you know anything about warrants?

so these rent-a-cops caught me hoppin the turnstyles. i actually had a pass and just ran through cuz i saw the train was about to leave. that was the last train cuz they were shutting the line down for maintenance
30t6p3b.gif

they ran on the train and told me to get off. i gave them my real name and #!@+, they ran me through their system. i told them i didnt have my ID on me, my ID actually has a fake address so can these fools catch up to me?

anways, it says i have to go to court on nov 6th. i dont wanna pay a fare evasion fine and if i miss the court date they could put out a warrant for my arrest. would they honestly come after me if i didnt show up in court?

so these rent-a-cops caught me hoppin the turnstyles. i actually had a pass and just ran through cuz i saw the train was about to leave. that was the last train cuz they were shutting the line down for maintenance
30t6p3b.gif

they ran on the train and told me to get off. i gave them my real name and #!@+, they ran me through their system. i told them i didnt have my ID on me, my ID actually has a fake address so can these fools catch up to me?

anways, it says i have to go to court on nov 6th. i dont wanna pay a fare evasion fine and if i miss the court date they could put out a warrant for my arrest. would they honestly come after me if i didnt show up in court?

They may not come after you but if you ever get pulled over or I'm trouble they will see a warrant out for you.

They may not come after you but if you ever get pulled over or I'm trouble they will see a warrant out for you.

i dont have a record

do you think transit authority would try to track me down and send me the fine in the mail? they dont have my real address

i might not even be in the country on the court date

damn if the train pulled out when i got in they wouldve never caught me
tired.gif

i dont have a record

do you think transit authority would try to track me down and send me the fine in the mail? they dont have my real address

i might not even be in the country on the court date

damn if the train pulled out when i got in they wouldve never caught me
tired.gif

do you still have the pass and do you have proof you purchased the pass? if so go yo court and explain your reason.

do you still have the pass and do you have proof you purchased the pass? if so go yo court and explain your reason.

doesn't matter how small it is, if you have a court date and dont show up, theyll put out a bench warrant for you. no one will go looking for you, but if you are stopped or pulled over, theyll see a warrant and bring you in.

doesn't matter how small it is, if you have a court date and dont show up, theyll put out a bench warrant for you. no one will go looking for you, but if you are stopped or pulled over, theyll see a warrant and bring you in.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

Don't try to evade them or skip the date.  What you did was really insignificant, and if you don't have a record, you should get off easy.

Don't try to evade them or skip the date.  What you did was really insignificant, and if you don't have a record, you should get off easy.

Depends on what county you are in if you are stopped and have an active warrant against you. If they have "full extradition" out, then you'll be transported back to the county that the offense was committed. More than likely, it'll be a cash bond you'll have to pay the bond fee as well as the court fees because you'll be required to attend an additional court date. If they have "no extradition" then they'll tell you to please take care of your warrant and turn you loose.

At least, that's how we do it here.

Depends on what county you are in if you are stopped and have an active warrant against you. If they have "full extradition" out, then you'll be transported back to the county that the offense was committed. More than likely, it'll be a cash bond you'll have to pay the bond fee as well as the court fees because you'll be required to attend an additional court date. If they have "no extradition" then they'll tell you to please take care of your warrant and turn you loose.

At least, that's how we do it here.

i'm gonna go and just plead my case and bring the ticket time stamped proving i paid my fare. its bogus that they even put that on me after i showed the dude my card and he saw that i had a pass that had been swiped already. they  got hundreds of dollars out of me, judge better waive me of paying any fine.

maybe i'll get phillip banks in court

i'm gonna go and just plead my case and bring the ticket time stamped proving i paid my fare. its bogus that they even put that on me after i showed the dude my card and he saw that i had a pass that had been swiped already. they  got hundreds of dollars out of me, judge better waive me of paying any fine.

maybe i'll get phillip banks in court

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Yeah, just show up to the court date. If anything, your case is so insignificant, they might not even see a judge and they'll just ask you to pay a fine and that'll be it.

Back
Top Bottom