Any OG’s still lurking here (circa 1999 - 2002)? Check in.

… back in the OG days where you also need a site to host your pics before you can post on here … and the archives forum was golden, as the saying goes if ya know ya know
I used to have a freepgs.com account and it had unlimited views or whatever it is called when a picture is posted and I's find out someone was using one of my images without my permission, I'd always change it to something else.

And I thought Sneakertalk was just inherited niketalk after NT moved off yuku and some Indian guy with a 15 y/o daughter took it and tried to take credit for NT charities and things. I remember NTers doxxing him and his daughter.

Ustream summer was crazy too.

Random. Whatever happened to the old renaissance time period memes that had all types of funny lyrics and jokes?
You mean my man, Joseph Ducreux?

1710945712812.png

I used to have a freepgs.com account and it had unlimited views or whatever it is called when a picture is posted and I's find out someone was using one of my images without my permission, I'd always change it to something else.

And I thought Sneakertalk was just inherited niketalk after NT moved off yuku and some Indian guy with a 15 y/o daughter took it and tried to take credit for NT charities and things. I remember NTers doxxing him and his daughter.

Ustream summer was crazy too.
That time was hilarious. If I recall the board looked and felt like NT and I think it even used a variant of the NT name. I got banned from that site when I posted that the place was tricking people by pretending to be NT.

Sneakertalk or NTKliq. The latter was started by iheartboost iheartboost or MoMoney or NinongBrown after we kept getting warnings in the COD threads. Im pretty sure it was like a black/blue or black/purple version.

I think it has been scrubbed from the internet. Boost is the only one of the 3 still semi active on NT.

I had just gotten a PS3 for Christmas in '07. First online gaming experience I ever had was COD. Those NT tournaments and the later NT 2k leagues / tournaments were some of the most fun I've ever had gaming. I was just good enough to not get kicked off any of those COD teams but y'all were on a whole different level :lol:

That time was hilarious. If I recall the board looked and felt like NT and I think it even used a variant of the NT name. I got banned from that site when I posted that the place was tricking people by pretending to be NT.
he literally just like bought old Niketalk off of Yuku like someone buying an old storage unit with whatever was in it. Users had to go post on his board asking to remove their accounts/content from his bizarro Niketalk. It was hilarious, if you google your username you can find it

he literally just like bought old Niketalk off of Yuku like someone buying an old storage unit with whatever was in it. Users had to go post on his board asking to remove their accounts/content from his bizarro Niketalk. It was hilarious, if you google your username you can find it
If you search your old username you will find old.posts from old NT there.

Sneakertalk or NTKliq. The latter was started by iheartboost iheartboost or MoMoney or NinongBrown after we kept getting warnings in the COD threads. Im pretty sure it was like a black/blue or black/purple version.

I think it has been scrubbed from the internet. Boost is the only one of the 3 still semi active on NT.
I need to be more active 🥴

Yuku! I still see people post "yuku" sometimes when they double post or something goofy happens. :rofl:

Yuku lol that's right. It was a big move. Everyone was worried about losing their post count and still having the NT emojis lol. The prime message board era of the internet was something else.

I shared this screename and with my bros, but it was misspelled as 2pacalypsmNOW…. They’ve been lurking here since 99 for the concord release info. I wasn’t fluent on surfing the web until like 03-04 where I joined a lot for the weekly photoshop competitions at like 10 years old :lol:

Back
Top Bottom