Any OG’s still lurking here (circa 1999 - 2002)? Check in.

Still here since 2001 :nthat:
37439.jpg

If that was around the time of the Grey Market J's fiasco then maybe, I can't remember but I couldn't transfer my old profile over, hence the join date.

If that was around the time of the Grey Market J's fiasco then maybe, I can't remember but I couldn't transfer my old profile over, hence the join date.

Oooo they don't like talk about this era or the Hata Takahashi Jordan 11's around here. :rofl:

I've been lurking since 01 as this was my gateway to Western hip hop Culture (I grew up in the middle east). I only mustered up the courage to create an account in 07 when I moved to Canada for university. Been active ever since.

Yuku :smh:

I've been lurking since 01 as this was my gateway to Western hip hop Culture (I grew up in the middle east). I only mustered up the courage to create an account in 07 when I moved to Canada for university. Been active ever since.

Yuku :smh:

This is a really cool story! Pretty unique from most people here, I'd imagine.

This is a really cool story! Pretty unique from most people here, I'd imagine.

Yeah man...I used to religiously lurk the Music section for new music then I would use Lime Wire to download them, make tons of CD copies then in recess I would have kids listen to samples so that they can buy it off me. :lol:

My biggest money maker was discovering Linked Park in 6th grade and selling it weeks before they started selling it in stores. Second biggest was 50 Cent. :lol:

I developed a reputation of being the guy who knew what was the next big thing before it came thanks to Niketalk :nthat:

Oooo they don't like talk about this era or the Hata Takahashi Jordan 11's around here. :rofl:
I remember it blowing up on the ISS Forum. Who was the main culprit again like Dependable Js or someone. All I remember was it was a full on fiasco.

Back
Top Bottom