Any SFU Students on NT???

BCIT and SFU need to join forces....then there will be some NT members signing in.

im in sfu business 5th year
frown.gif
still not in a hurry to graduate lol
and maybe ima try to look for some architect after i graduate which i origianlly wanted to study in the first place.. lol

YES!!! That makes TWO SFU students on NT!!!

I'm in third year Political Science, and I'm actually typing this from the library...

haha yea it feels good to have someone in common
smile.gif

pol sci eh? lots of paper?
heh.. i was scared to take even pol sci 101 or 100 whatever the entry lvl is for my elective cuz
im not good at english so i wanted to avoid writing intensive courses if i could and pol sci sounded like a writing one to me
but i may end up taking it if i do econ as my joint major lol

Alright! That makes 5 of us then!

And brokeassChrisk, Political Science is fairly writing intensive, but not as much as some subjects. You might want to take a course for an elective becausebusiness and politics are often intertwined...

Holla, 2nd year bus student, I'm always in the gym playing ball, if any of you play rec ball regularly or go to the gym you prob seen me around.

Originally Posted by sauceking11

Holla, 2nd year bus student, I'm always in the gym playing ball, if any of you play rec ball regularly or go to the gym you prob seen me around.

how do i know its you tho lol

Originally Posted by sauceking11

haha lemme guess you're asian?
on the real, whats your name?

The movie is titled "The Day the Earth Stood Still," and Both Keanu Reeves and Jennifer Connelly are supposed to be there.

whatuppp fellow SFU heads~

let me introduce myself...

name: (u can probably tell from my nickname)
major: psyc (just started 3rd yr)
collection exp: started with hulk SB release back in 2003.
kicks sadness: when a pair of my NB got frauded over @ CT...T_T
favorite brand: i just buy whatever now. hmm... wait, maybe fragment design. i would see folks wearing fenom from time to time. but it always asian lol(however... it used to be stussy, when its still kinda underground. now its like everywhere. i copped a stussy tee for 10$ @ 2007 boxing day. but saw some1wearing the same 1 on facebook after a week...)
recent acquisition: fuji rod (p-rod 2) @ downtown be4 class

Sweet! We're getting stronger! Less than a week of classes left, but my last exam is on April 19 (the last day of exams). I can't wait to befinished...

my last one is on the 19th as well
two on 10th one on 16th then the last one on 19th
smile.gif

good thing my bus447 doesnt have a final exam lol but i still have to write 2 team papers due on coming monday and 1 presentation on monday as well
frown.gif

1st of all~ good luck to ya all exam!
may sneakers be with u (...?... xD)
damnnn... my exam is tomorrow @ 8:30am...
my last is @ 17th

ooo... lets make a sneakers/ collecting whatever club next sem
what ya all think?

crim 321..qualitative research methods.

my final was brutal. studied all week and i had to utilize all 3 hours. man, the weather was great today.

Back
Top Bottom